It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time is 2:22, 15:15, 4:44 ...Midwayers, Has Anyone Heared Of Them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Most of what you are saying is down to perception, clocks and watches themselves dont really tell you the time but they help confirm what part of day it is you are in. I really cant see how the numbers on a clock hve any significance, since the clocks them selves are set by people

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think I get what you are saying. This has not happened to me personally, but it did happen to my sis and her husband. They told me of a series of events that lasted for several months, and everytime something happened, they looked at the clock, and it read 11:11. No matter whether it was am or pm. Could this be what you mean? She still wonders to this day, what that was about.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ive used to see numbers like this everyday.. 11:11 more often.. but also Ive started seeing 9:11 19:11 and today 14:41, 15:51 if that means anything..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What an amazing thread!

I noticed that there are at least 8-9 posters above me that mention seeing 11:11 as well.

How many times have I seen this number?

Countless!

Be it coincidence or whatever, I'm compelled every once in a while to 'look-up' at the clock. Lo and behold, my eyes are afixed 'exactly' on 11:11!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
happens to me on a daily bases. and im the kind of person that has a pretty screwed up sleeping cycle so it's not a daily routine of just looking at the clock at the same time everyday. it's a pretty special experience because you sort of know you were meant to look at the number.

here's a site i found a while ago about some of the numbers:

1111spiritguardians.com...

but i also have reason to belive that some numbers like 333 are people related to you that passed and are trying to make themselves known.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The part of the Urantia Book that mentions the classifications of Midwayers...

Urantia Book, Paper 38: Section 9 -- The Midway Creatures
www.urantiabook.org...

here's the link to the full book again......you will need to read a good bit to get the overall idea....

urantiabook.org...

Table of contents

Here's a description of the 'movement' at About.com

For a more 'objective' look at the Urantia movement, you might read some from a book by Ernest Moyer, THE BIRTH OF A DIVINE REVELATION...he details some of the more controversial stuff that evilCorgi alluded to in his post......

www.world-destiny.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If anyone can, people who know of this, can you postulate on what these beings did before digital clocks, (someone else posted this question above)is there any material on what they did to let us know before. I see 11:11 an 1:11 on a daily basis, I never think about it but find my self looking up at the clock at that moment alot. But the above question is a sticking point between my wanna believe mind and this is just a coincidence mind.

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
for me, it seems like everyday, i will see 9:11 but morning and night. Not sure if there is anything there, probably not. but its something i have picked up on. Oh and its not just on digital clocks, my watch is analog and we have alot of big analog clocks in the house and I will see the time on those too.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by cgrfan]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

I have had alot of triple time 11:11 , 1:11 anything 11.
Icouldn't figure it out for the life of me until I got on the internet and did my own research which concluded the same as yours.
I tried so hard to forget about it I didn't look at a clock, I stop using my cell phone, unplugged my cable box, took down both my clocks etc,
Little did I know that wasn't going to be enough. I thought I fixed my problem... that was starting to drive my insane(that's how often I saw it)
I was coming back from dinner with a friend who had to go pick up her daughter from daycare and we were parked out front of the building and I was sitting in the car waiting for her and I looked at the time 8:11, I thought oh my god you have got to be kidding and started shaking my head in dismay, I thought ok coincidence as I looked at the car parked in front of me there was the number 11 again in my face, I started panicking having an anixety ayyack then I look to my right at the daycare building and could you guess what the address of the daycare building was 211, so much for coincidence I just sat there stunned....When I went home I put everything back clocks, cable boxes everything there was no escaping it when they want your attention they will get it no matter how much you want to be in denial....trust me I have experienced it denying it won't do anything you think it does and then before you know it, it is back in your face threefold!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Midwayers are fully explained in The Urantia Book. It is the only book in existence that fully explain the relationship between God, The Universe, Jesus and Mankind. This book surpasses all Religious "scriptures" that I have ever had the opportunity to read. It can be read online at: . If you are seeking higher truth, then you would be doing yourself a dis-service not to read this treasure.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Urantia Book. www.urantia.org.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Omega85, I can tell you about the triple time event. I would love to talk about it. Contact me.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Urantia Book.

Read it...ha ha...
Then read it again!

Akushla

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

What does that mean? Please explain.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A couple of days ago I saw the movie 11-11-11 (it wasn't great) I believe it comes out tomorrow.
It goes into depth about Urantia and the midwayers. I was drawn to it because I too notice the 11 pattern, but never followed the numerology stuff. It does explain things in a hollywood sort of way. you may find it entertaining if not informative.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamingindian

What does that mean? Please explain.

I've read it, again and again.
The book is 2.5 inches thick and the writing is tiny...the subject matter is...enlightening...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I just recently learned that they are called midwayers. I haven't found anyone in any forums who have mentioned the triple time event. That is why I joined this site and replied to Omega85. I am hesitant to share publicly. But I will say it was one of the first things I learned with them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
wouldn't 11-11-1111 been a more relevant year for this stuff or does it occur every 100 years?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join