It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time is 2:22, 15:15, 4:44 ...Midwayers, Has Anyone Heared Of Them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

To gain faith in the reality of the presence of Midwayers in our daily lives, it is essential for us to accept that our present understanding of time must be severely flawed. Time is a relatively unknown manufactured product, and for us to see this commodity as being multi-faceted necessitates the need for us to stretch our imagination to the utter limit. We may then well comprehend time to be many-sided, but we are unlikely to ever truly understand its anatomy.

Hello ,

I was just compiling some data on the subject of time and UFO encounters and i came across some articles that talked about a certain group of entities called Midwayers.

Apparently these beings are paranormal in origin and exist in our time but on a separate plain or reality. I found out about these beings when i was checking up on triple time occurrences for example How many times can you remember looking at the clock and seeing a time reading of 11:11 or 15:15

It is said that this phenomenon if you will , is these invisible beings letting you know that you are doing something right or not doing something, If you on the right path or not etc etc. essentially when these triple time events happen to you it means that one of these beings is attempting to contact you for something.

Some accounts link these beings somewhat to a kind of angelic supernatural by way of a sort of time line but instead of the time line it is more like a category line with there being Primary Midwayers who are supposedly closer to an angelic existence and then there are Secondary Midwayers who are closer to human existence, they say that it is this group that is responsible for trying to communicate with us.

This site gave these definitions of what exactly a Midwayer is, I found some of these things to be fascinating. There is a massive order dedicated to these beings and they own the site which sais this

Midwayers are beings that exist halfway between human mortals and the angelic order. Hence the name midwayer.
There are two types of midwayers native to this planet, primary and secondary. The primary midwayers are closer to the angelic order and the secondary are decidedly material and closer to we human mortals. They are our time distant cousins. Often they will use 11:11, 1:11, 12:12, 2:22 and other time prompts on our clocks, VCR's and microwaves. This is their "trade mark" and is one of many ways they use to initiate contact with us.

Another explanation from the same site is this which gives you abit broader understanding of how these guys operate

Midwayers are like hummingbirds. They come in and out of your reality in a split second. They think of somewhere to be, and they are there in that split-second. They are able to do this because they exist in the "half realm" between the angelic and your mortal realm. They understand the integrities of their world and your world as well.

The site where these external writings were taken suggests that these beings are in a way the guards of time. They can control it and stop things from happening, it also sais that we are all related to them in some way or another.

Accounts also suggest that these beings are classed as some kind of demigods and in India the deity called Ganesh is believed to be a local concept of a Midwayer itself.

The more i read about these beings the more they intrigue me , In ancient Egypt it is believed that the artists responsible for the hieroglyphics also painted references to these beings in there artwork, From what i have researched these beings have believers all over the globe.

So i was just wondering if there are AboveTopSecret members that have heared of or know of any accounts that involve these interesting beings?

Does anyone know more about them or perhaps had a direct event take place between them and these midwayers?? What i am interested in seeing is how many people have experienced the triple time events associated with these beings.

If you would like to read more about them, just google the name, Theres lots of stuff talking about them and Jesus and other interesting things like that. Anyway what do the members of AboveTopSecret think about this??

i look forward to your thoughts.

Omega

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Fascinating subject.

I have read elsewhere when you see the triple or quadruple time such as 11:11 you are supposed to remember your thoughts immediately preceding the observation of the time.

It is through this observation that lets you know if you are doing or thinking of the things that you should be. If you are having negative thoughts then its an opportunity to see what is causing them and what can be done to correct them.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Interesting... I've never heard of Midwayers. Looks like an interesting area of research though.

I wonder if they could also be connected to the crop circles.

Also, I've been seeing 3:33 all my life. It's both my lucky and unlucky number.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is very interesting. That has happened to me so much where I'll look at the clock and see 11:11 or 1:11. What exactly are we supposed to do when we see those numbers?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNormalChild
This is very interesting. That has happened to me so much where I'll look at the clock and see 11:11 or 1:11. What exactly are we supposed to do when we see those numbers?

I recommend paying close attention to any "thoughts" that come to mind, and/or the events that unfold & transpire during your current day to day life, at least for the next week or two (regardless how small & irrelevant they may seem). The signs are everywhere, trying to give you information. It's just up to you to take notice.

I personally love it & get excited whenever I start having periods seeing 11:11 (1:11), because I know something new is coming to light within the next few days or so. Another piece of my Ascension puzzle, if you will.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
But then again you remember the few times you have seen 11:11, 12:12, 4:44 etc.etc. and put some special significance into that.

However, you *never* remember the countless times you have looked at a watch, a VCR, a microwave with a clock built in or whatever and seen the time 10:23, 12:48, 4:52 etc. You get the point.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

However, you *never* remember the countless times you have looked at a watch, a VCR, a microwave with a clock built in or whatever and seen the time 10:23, 12:48, 4:52 etc. You get the point.

If I was to see either of the three posted times above on a more than regular basis then I would certainly begin to wonder why, but I don't see those times.

What I do see on a more than regular basis is 11:11, so no I don't get your point exactly.

When I do see 11:11, I do actually say out loud that I know that they are there (Midwayers), it is basically letting them know that I'm aware of the 11:11, the more you see these number sequences is supposed to be another step forwards to a new awakening.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have heard the term "Midwayers," but never really knew what it meant. I have had the experience of looking at the clock and seein tri-numbers, but I don't really give it much thought. I know that for at least the last ten years, there has been much discussion and speculation about the whole 11:11 thing but, I don't know.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
If I was to see either of the three posted times above on a more than regular basis then I would certainly begin to wonder why, but I don't see those times.

What I do see on a more than regular basis is 11:11, so no I don't get your point exactly.

When I do see 11:11, I do actually say out loud that I know that they are there (Midwayers), it is basically letting them know that I'm aware of the 11:11, the more you see these number sequences is supposed to be another step forwards to a new awakening.

Thinking about this logically adds everything up to nonsense. Now, I strongly believe in the supernatural. What i do not believe in...is time. Time does not exist. Change exists...not 1:45 & 365 days in a year and exactly how much change passes to account for 1 second. We made all of that stuff to help organize our events and mark moments in history using the revolutions of the earth around the sun.

i am 100% certain the average human being sees the time 12:00 more than the time 11:11. Or 4:30 more than the time 3:33. They are just numbers, numbers your subconscience mind remembers. The reason you don't see those times on a more regular basis is because you do not know you are seeing those times on a more regular basis. Ask yourself this...why is it that NO ONE claims to see the time...let's say 3:45 more than the time 11:11? Or 12:12? Why? The mind is more responsive to patterns...patterns are morerecogized by the conscience & subconscience.

Here's a little experiment to try...remove all digital clocks from around you. Stick with analog(the clocks with the hands...althought they themselves are digital these days) and try getting a life...or just get occupied with something different. And I can assure you you'll hardly ever notice when it's 11:11. But then again, you might, simply because of the fact that you'll be looking for it. Simply because of the fact that when it's near to 11:11, you have programmed yourself to look at the time. Change your schedule for an entire day and see what happens. Heck...don't look at your watch for an entire day...& instead, let those numbers come to you and you see without a doubt whether or not there is something special about those numbers.

As for the "Midwayers"...I highly doubt they are what some who have no proof of their being claim to be.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hhmm, interestingly enough, I too never heard of the term "Midwayers." But it seems like its just another term for certain entities and spirits.

Anyways, curious to find more information about the term, I did a quick search on the internet, and well I found out the term originated in "The Urantia Book," I heard of the book, but probably will never personally read it since I enjoy the excitement of self-discovery.

Lets get back on topic shall we, I'm actually curious about what this book have to say about "Midwayers," I mean the book was written in 1924 and 1955, and digital clocks weren't invented until 1956. So obviously Midwayers didn't have that medium to convey their messages/warning.

So now back to this quote: "Often they will use 11:11, 1:11, 12:12, 2:22 and other time prompts on our clocks, VCR's and microwaves. This is their 'trade mark' and is one of many ways they use to initiate contact with us." What I'm curious about is this quoted in the book, totally unrelated to the book, was it added later on to the books in later editions?

Also on that site (provided/cited by Omega85), who is "JarEl"? Is he an editor of the book? Is their any credibility too him?

But I believe TimeBandit and several other people in the forum have read the book, and I think it would be great if they can provide us with more input on what exactly are Midwayers, their roles, and their action. (Based on information provided from the Urantia book.) Also I wanted to know other ways Midwayers convey messages, I mean like discretely or directly, through signs and small events, or direct communication. Why did they start using digital medium? (LOL, actually i can answer that!!)

So now the next question is if Midwayers primary convey messages and warning through numerology (assuming its their trademark).What sets of numbers are deem as good and which sets of number are deem as bad. Does each set of number have a specific message? Example: "1111"

Anyways I kind of think the Secondary Midwayers sound very similar to the Buddhist's boddisattvas, people/being who are about to reach enlightenment, but decided to stay behind in the physical realm to help other attain it at the price of their spiritual own enlightenment. Maybe their connected?

[edit on 17-8-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Response to sdrawkcab

I do understand what you say and it is all very logical, but trust me on this.

My day is not ruled by the clock, I avoid knowing or seeing the time as we all know if you look at what time it is then the day just drags, so I just get on with my work.

For me 1111 is a very regular occurence, if it was 1545 or 0020 or any other numbered sequence that occured on a regular basis then I would certainly pick up on it.

I do not subscribe to the theory that it is my own minds selectiveness that makes me take notice of 1111 and ignore all other numbers or times even if they occur at even measure to 1111.

It is as hard for me to explain it as it is for those who do not experience it to understand it, I guess we just live in a weird world.

Wolfie

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I do understand exactly what you're saying, because I have experience with this. But maybe our experiences are different. Mine was probably a mental thing more than anything else, while yours seems to be something greater. Because I used to see 1111 very often, but I just made up my mind to not see it as much as I wanted to. I thought that it was my subconcious mind recognizing patterns, so I just pushed that aside, so to speak & tried focusing on other things, or rather not focusing on it too much. I started looking at the time constantly...and after a while or so...that occurence has just stopped.

Thinking about it now, maybe it was not my mind, but greater forces might have been at work & I willingly & unknowingly removed those particular forces from my life. Hmm....that's definitely something to think about. But I do believe it can be stopped...whether by your choice, or by theirs(Whoever they are).

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
so these are beings that actually exist? or is this a theory/belief?

like what i mean is has it been proven some how that these are real beings?

regardless, i was entertained by the OP and it got me thinkin'

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hello, i hope you are all well.

Just noticing the activity in this thread,
From what i am reading these beings, Are worshiped and treated with respect.
In some parts of the world they are held by groups and members of communities in a sort of Demi God sort of light.
I didnt even know about these beings untill i stumbled accidentally about articles of info on them and to my the thought of beings like this is pretty cool.
Still doing some research on them though.[b[The Phantom im glad that you find them entertaining. Its always fun to read up on these things i think.
Until next time.

Omega

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
24 hour clocks display such numbers 1.389% of the time...

people look at such clocks on a relatively frequent bases...

people like to remember improbable things and shiny patterns...

this has absolutely no bearing???

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilCorgi
24 hour clocks display such numbers 1.389% of the time...

people look at such clocks on a relatively frequent bases...

people like to remember improbable things and shiny patterns...

this has absolutely no bearing???

ahhh..... Bearing to what??
I dont know what your saying but this is an informative purpose thread only?
It sais that clearly in the thread title???
The Goal, Has anyone heared of them?
That is what we are discussing here so i dont know to what bearing you are saying is void in here but you obviously misunderstood or have read the thread title, purpose and cause incorrectly. There is no theory , no method and no fact as i have already said and what everyone else has understood is this thread is for peoples thoughts on the subject.
Theories might come later but until then there is no suggestion of bearing to anything and there never was.

There is no pattern nor was there a discussion on patterns either only time display and mode? And it has been said that 24 hour and 12 hour time formats make no difference to anything when it is involved in this subject.
Please in the future, Before contributing to ANY thread on ATS make sure you gain a clear understanding as to what it is about and what is being discussed . Your comments have no bearing otherwise.

Omega

[edit on 20/8/2007 by Omega85]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
What i am interested in seeing is how many people have experienced the triple time events associated with these beings.

If you would like to read more about them, just google the name, Theres lots of stuff talking about them and Jesus and other interesting things like that. Anyway what do the members of AboveTopSecret think about this??

i look forward to your thoughts.

i apologize. i must have misinterpreted the particular use of thoughts in this contexts.

anyway, back to the Midwayers...

As skyblueff0 previously stated the first references appear to be in "The Urantia Book".

The book was was written sometime between 1924 and 1955 by between 1928 and 1935 by superhuman personalities and then in 1955 appeared in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A....

unfortunately the superhuman personalities plagiarized large sections of the book making it difficult to determine if this is the true origin.

www.squarecircles.com...

if you are looking for older references it may be worth tracking down some of the material referred to in the above link.

(am i allowed to question what the Midwayers where doing before the invention digital clocks...? or am i theorising???)

[edit on 20-8-2007 by evilCorgi]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating!!
In wicca (am a High-Priestess incedentally) we have the physical plain (where us mortals live), the elemental plain, (one above us where I suppose midwayers, and other entities dwell) and at the highest level is the spiritual plain, where all your thoughts, prayers and energy (AKA spells) go. Some entities pass easily through all plains, while others seem to be confined somewhat.

Thanks for sharing. I have much to think about now. *stares at clock* hmmm.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
hey there,

Wicca is awsome, i think that its pretty groovey, Do what you will but harm none, yep it is great, Yer they are trippy. Still reading up on them and stuff it is interesting,Midwayers i mean.
ok

omega

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I experienced 2:22 the time offen ago and 222 as for a room number both times I went away for school. It was my dorm number in TX and in FL. Too much of a coincidence to be one. I felt cursed. I was a Christian during the occurance. Now I'm not a Christian and dont see it but did one more time when i thought about something Christain related and then the cable TV turned off the time was 2:22. So being a Christian is not the path I must take ever again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join