It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Templar information revealed in drawings. Jesus with a wand?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
But I base my views on them on the facts I can confirm, not guesswork and paranoid fear mongering.

You have absolutely no idea what facts I know or who I know. Your research need to go beyond the good works you see.

Sorry if I seemed to be claiming I know what you know. I don't, we agree on that. Just as you, and anyone else cannot know another person's experience, since everyone is living and experiencing life from a unique point of reference. Twins, spending their entire lives together cannot say they know what the other knows, for they have not seen life from their perspective. It is not my place to tell others what to think, they must choose that themselves. It is not correct to say I need to research anything in any manner other than how I do. It happens that I have spent decades studying Masonry and many related topics, in great detail. For example, I come from a line of Masons, I know men who are good men, imo, who are Masons. And I also know that a vast number of books about them are mostly filled with baseless conjecture, and illogical deductions. Some say Masons are run by very evil people, which I would say is no less nor more likely than any other group of people. It is just my current view, and the result of my experience, that I find Masons to be normal people. My father refused to say he believed in any supreme being, as it would be a lie, and so he couldn't join the lodge. The Masons urged him to just say he did, but he would not lie so he could be part of the gang. Atheists, imo, should be allowed to join, imo, but that is not my decision. Their exclusion from Masonry on the basis their beliefs are somehow less righteous is one point that I disagree with Masons about.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Atheists, imo, should be allowed to join, imo, but that is not my decision. Their exclusion from Masonry on the basis their beliefs are somehow less righteous is one point that I disagree with Masons about.

An atheist is already lost. No need to waste time there.

Now if you can get a Christian to join and lead him onto a different path....

That's why you find so many "good" people within the Masons. And yet only the top knows the god being served within this organization.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
BTW if you guys have not yet heard of the movie the bloodline, i suggest it be checked out, and watch the trailer aswell. Really interesting stuff.

Official Bloodline movie site

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Atheists, imo, should be allowed to join, imo, but that is not my decision. Their exclusion from Masonry on the basis their beliefs are somehow less righteous is one point that I disagree with Masons about.

An atheist is already lost. No need to waste time there.

Now if you can get a Christian to join and lead him onto a different path....

That's why you find so many "good" people within the Masons. And yet only the top knows the god being served within this organization.

Here is where I disagree with both of you:

Even God said he would trick humanity and only those who know this will be approved. There are many of these tricks going on and so many have failed miserably just because they assume something that someone else teaches is all truth w/o ever checking the record.

Let's use an analogy that hurts (sorry).

Is a Wife not a Christian if her Husband Lies about Adultery?
She's not blind.
She's not deaf.
She has degrees, so not stupid either.
But she does have choice -
she can choose to believe her hubby as the Bible tells her to (see abigail)
or
she can leave him and go it alone
Please note: hubby will never tell that he is cheating...

See the problem with this puzzle? Hint: Assumption!

The problem with your theories gentlemen is that you wish to beat each other over the head with it but neither has weight.
In a perfect world, no one would have need to join a group of any kind because acceptance is the norm of kinder, gentler societies. So it would not matter about the group because if there is no need, there is no demand.
Also, if everyone believed the exact same thing there would be no diversity for intelligent argument or conjecture for that matter.
Also, lets see who is practicing their Christianity here. Hmmm, know where I'm about to go? LOL You can not call out your atheist brother because there is no final word on him til he's called to glory. However, that does tarnish your 10 star (false witness/aka, you don't know the person you are putting down). For all you know, God has special plans for him so stop riding the Constantine Coattail - condemnation is The Father's, not yours.
As for me:
Could the character here be misrepresented? en.wikipedia.org...
Could it possibly be Simon Magus? He was known as a magician and somewhat an gnostic. He was shown in many illustrations as having a wand & mentioned in The Acts of The Apostles.
Just food for thought!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What I like about William Henry is that he tries so fricking hard. But his theories and suppositions are all over the place, which does nothing but raise more questions and takes away from the simplicity of the actual truth.

The only way to decipher anything drawn by the templars or to understand the truest meaning of the biblical parables and stories is if a person has truly been baptized by Jesus himself; baptism of spirit and fire.

Obviously the templars are linking Jesus with what we now know is Kabbalah. The highest goal a person could hope to achieve in this mystical teaching is union with God. The gnostics called it the bridal chamber. In Christianity it is called..... baptism of the Holy Spirit. Just as a physical union creates a child, this unique union creates the man-child, better known as the Son of Man; Messiah Jesus. Christ in you; the friend who sticks closer than a brother. Christianity is Kabbalah fast-tracked if a person does exactly what the teachings say, in the order they are said because the path to the truth is so narrow.

Did you know that when Jesus gave his sermon on the Mount of Olives that the phrase he used "like lightening flashing from east to west, so will the coming of the son of man be" is a very very kabbalistic term? Your ordinary Christian takes that to mean Jesus appearing in the sky to rapture them out of here. A kabbalist sees that a bit diffrent - the lightening flash is a path through the tree of life.

Mary Magdalene probably did have a child - a man child from the spiritual baptism she underwent. It's not exclusive to women either, in fact King David had the man-child within him ("the Lord said to MY Lord"). In fact, all the phrophets had him inside them too for Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join