It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Templar information revealed in drawings. Jesus with a wand?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
After listening to william henry on coast to coast, I was curious to investigate a story he noted about "the last" templars and how after prisoned, drew on the walls to reveal a possible Mary Magdalene pregnant in 1307.

there was also some stuff about jesus using a wand, tell me what you think.

links
William Henry site
youtube C2C radio link

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I envy the guy for being able to experience such a trip
Good Post

As to the 'wand' theory, I believe it could be depicted just as well to be the Spear of Long.

The person holding it could be the soldier that pierced Jesus' side upon his death.

I don't see the corrulation between that person being a ' pregnant ' Mary Mag. There doesn't appear to be any resemblance IMO.

Nice read.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well if we consider when these miracles etc took place, most people got around on foot or donkeys etc. If they got around mainly on foot they would carry a staff/stick to assist that they didn't fall on their faces on the rough terrain. This could just be a staff that he is depicted as holding like a wand. It is probably just his staff he is using to point with OR it's just an artists impression of what he was told etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
And im still currently listening to the coast to coast show linked there, and there are alot of more interesting topics that each deserve their own thread.

But going back to the templar business, what are the chances that some may still remain, holding these secrets? I mean it could be a small cult somewhere in europe in a place nobody would look.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The Knights Templar still exist, and they are neither hidden or cult..

The Freemasons have an order of the Knights Templar as one of their ranks

So the Templars never died, they just changed their name and joined with other organisations to hide their movements within society

Peace.....

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Its kinda creepy just thinking that theres secret cults all around the world,

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
the templar had no knowledge beyond the average medeival knights of christianity. they had no secrets. they were simply really good at extortion, so they became rich.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the templar had no knowledge beyond the average medeival knights of christianity. they had no secrets. they were simply really good at extortion, so they became rich.

well since the Priory of Sion was a hoax, then is there such a group that holds these secrets?, or is it more of a huge "Some members of the church know" type of deal.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The Masons trace their roots back to Egypt. In case you don't know, they serve Lucifer the bringer of light. That's what has Madness upset. Lucifer is Satan. These things can't be.........can they?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
The Masons trace their roots back to Egypt. In case you don't know, they serve Lucifer the bringer of light. That's what has Madness upset. Lucifer is Satan. These things can't be.........can they?

i'm not upset, i'm actually sad that you believe in these fantastical delusions instead of facing the facts of reality.

how about this, show me one piece of solid, undeniable evidence that "lucifer" or "satan" exists.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

how about this, show me one piece of solid, undeniable evidence that "lucifer" or "satan" exists.

Sounds fair enough on the surface..........but we have problems. You are not born again. Picture the Matrix movie.....there is a whole world out there that you are blind to.

It's like the blind man asking me to show him a tree. How can the blind man see?

Just because you can't see bacteria doesn't mean that they are not there. I'm looking through a microscope...........I know they are there. Until you use the microscope you will never see them.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

First, Sims, De Sede claims the priory of sion is a hoax. Does that end the debate? I see lots of evidence to the contrary, showing that the priory is not a hoax. Just because someone claims they made it up, even if they did make up some fake documents about it, doesn't prove it is a hoax. It proves the man is dishonest, that is for sure. So you trust the word of a man who admits he is a forger and a liar over all the contrary data?
Next, Matrix, you claim Masons serve Satan, or Lucifer. Is not Jesus also called the illuminator, and the light of the world? Maybe Masons are referring to Jesus. My dad's side of the family is a long line of Masons, who were upstanding citizens, and from what I see, the Shriners and Masons, etc. can be proven to be doing a lot of charity work, which is odd behavior for a group of devil worshippers. Or, maybe Lucifer and Jesus are related somehow, and both are seen as being important figures to the Masons. Why do so many folks blindly accuse Masons of nefarious crimes when the majority of the information about them shows them to be doing good works?
Re: the wand. I see an object that looks more like a shovel than a wand, and at least a shovel can be related to a place of death. I saw the tree of life instantly, and agree that the sculptor was trying to carve it, but as for the pregnant lady with the wand, no. It could be a priest with an incense urn, a grave digger with a shovel, or a fat man with a plumb bob for setting up crosses. BTW, I am convinced Mary and Jesus were wed, if either of them actually existed.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

First, Sims, De Sede claims the priory of sion is a hoax. Does that end the debate? I see lots of evidence to the contrary, showing that the priory is not a hoax. Just because someone claims they made it up, even if they did make up some fake documents about it, doesn't prove it is a hoax. It proves the man is dishonest, that is for sure. So you trust the word of a man who admits he is a forger and a liar over all the contrary data?

I believe it was ABC that did an investigative report on the Priory and found it a forged fake. I've seen it on the net before.

Next, Matrix, you claim Masons serve Satan, or Lucifer. Is not Jesus also called the illuminator, and the light of the world? Maybe Masons are referring to Jesus.

Why don't you ask the Masons. See how many declare Jesus as Lord.

My dad's side of the family is a long line of Masons, who were upstanding citizens, and from what I see, the Shriners and Masons, etc. can be proven to be doing a lot of charity work, which is odd behavior for a group of devil worshippers.

Salvation through works. Just Religion in a different wrapper. Only the top of the pyramid knows the God being served.

Why do so many folks blindly accuse Masons of nefarious crimes when the majority of the information about them shows them to be doing good works?

Blindly? Salvation through works is a lie of Satan. Check Islam. Instead of God sending His son to pay the price of sin for mans salvation, you send your son to die for God. Just the opposite of the truth.

BTW, I am convinced Mary and Jesus were wed, if either of them actually existed.

Sadly, you are easy. You have believed both lies.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ABC reported that De Sede forged a document? So what? I already said that I don't argue that point. Your saying that because ABC reported on it, that is somehow important. Who cares if it was NBC, ABC, CBC, etc.
The point is that I feel just because a liar says they are not real, it doesn't mean that that is true.
Masons deserve better than your ill-informed attacks. Ask Masons if they follow Jesus, you say. I already know many who do, so I don't need to.
That Masons are often Christian is a very easily verifiable point.
Masons are just like anyone else, some good, some not.
But I base my views on them on the facts I can confirm, not guesswork and paranoid fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The Masons are a religious group, you have to believe in god/devine being to join, hence I'm not one, my uncle is tho, and wanted to sponcer me in., but I couldn't put in the time required, as an initiate you have to learn the history and rituals of the masons before your accepted, that means attending classes and helping out at fund raising events. Yes Fund Raising, the Masons raise millions for charities all over the world each year...

The other thing about the Masons is they're not a secret society, they just choose not to tell outsiders about it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Jesus had some 'missing' years....

A Druid, maybe? A wand doesn't seem all that strange to me, Christianity does have major Pagan roots due to conversion.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sounds fair enough on the surface..........but we have problems. You are not born again. Picture the Matrix movie.....there is a whole world out there that you are blind to.

pure, unadulterated arrogance there....
it's also pure BS. i have to completely accept everything you're saying before i get the evidence, that's backarsewards.

It's like the blind man asking me to show him a tree. How can the blind man see?

he can touch it.

Just because you can't see bacteria doesn't mean that they are not there. I'm looking through a microscope...........I know they are there. Until you use the microscope you will never see them.

ok, prove to me that this metaphorical microscope exists and works....
oh, see, that's what's called having a failed analogy

you always do this, for some odd reason you always use the little smug "cool" emoticon...
seems to mark insecurity issues.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

But I base my views on them on the facts I can confirm, not guesswork and paranoid fear mongering.

You have absolutely no idea what facts I know or who I know. Your research need to go beyond the good works you see.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

ok, prove to me that this metaphorical microscope exists and works....
oh, see, that's what's called having a failed analogy

Oh, it's easy enough to prove if the microscope exists and works, but you don't have the guts to pick up the instruction manuel.

Jeremiah 29
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected F125 end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

If you put your effort into finding out why God is........you would find Him. No one can do it for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

....or a fat man with a plumb bob for setting up crosses.

LMAO!!

Its nice to bring a little humor into the more serious posts.

I tend to think its never been PROVEN either way.

Read back through the mass posts on the Priory and Templars, some things can't be refuted.

In regards to the Masons worshipping Satan...."People fear that which they do not know".

Some people seem all too quick to assume things just because they fit nicely into their depiction of certain societies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join