It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad(PBUH) in the Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Illuminati, it sounds to me like your "intensive research" wa heavily laced with hate-generated information and racial bias. What kind of research have you "just come back from" that causes you to think that those who follow Christ and are white are oppressive? Do you live and work in such a limited world that you don't see pale-skinned people working and living the same way as you?

What is this the followers of Christ are "feeding us the crumbs that fell to the ground" and why don't you feed yourself? That is what this follower of Christ does every day. He goes to work and works alongside other whites and blacks, native Americans and one Puerto-Rican, and we are all doing the same thing - feeding our families. Who your "us" is that seems to be eating table scraps of the white followers of Christ are, stop it! Get jobs! It is so much better for your self esteems!

You seem to be really caught up on color, and that is going to cause you more spiritual and physical torment than you can imagine, but that is your path to chose and if it brings you some kind of perverse pleasure than whatever. It is your right as long as it detracts from nobody else. Problem is, it is going to grow into hate, and hate usually manifests into a physical violation of someone else's rights.
You say Christ is black? Funny, I've never heard anyone say that He is white, nor have I ever seen a picture of Him depicted as an Irish man from Dublin, have you? He's always been depicted as Aramaic. That has never given me any trouble as an extremely white man (so white that it doesn't take any time at all in direct sunlight to burn) that He is not depicted as I look, and to be honest, never even thought of it. I've always been extremely happy that He paid a debt I'd never be able to pay so that I might make it to Heaven. What difference does His color make? You're letting that "research" distract you from the important thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:17 PM
link   
two last points.

i find it very rude you just called all of us white people blue eyed
and blond haired.

I actually have brown eyes and black hair, see what judging can do.

Plus i have seen people with blue eyes and blond hair who are devout christians.

"" the christian white man ""

wow that sounds like a muslim fundamentalist statement if i ever heard one.

anyone who refers to a race of (creatures of men) "the white man" is no worse than the KKK.

last point.

"" Tell your friends jesus was black ""

he was not bllack, he was jewish, a real 100% jew who was infact darkish.

he was niether white or 100% african american.

he was of jewish decent.

But whats going to happen at the judgement seat if you continue listening to these
knuckleheads???

You will say... jesus i took your back and told them you were our color becuase they are ignorant blond haaired men.

And he will reply in...... i never knew you, nor did you do my will on earth.

just something to think about because you are ((my)) brother in christ and i dont
want you falling to these knucklehead men and women who dictate their hate on others.

i am concerned for you and wish you would denounce these people that hate at once.

peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 02:06 PM
link   
your arguing and bickering like this is one of the things that has pushed me away from ANY of the 3 monotheistic religions, you'd think somebody would realize that you all worship the same God, even if you called him different names and therefore you are all more alike then different and should love one another instead of fight argue and bicker. And dont try to convert me or explain to me the value of religion, i'm not atheist, and i'm not agnostic, i do have religion, i just dont have yours

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:08 AM
link   
see what happens when you switch the tables around.. you've been called bad things for 3 days, we've been being called bad things for 400 years.

blacks can call the white man a devil, but we wont kidnap you, enslave you, torture you, and lynch you]

whites can do all of the above and somehow be applauded for it.

truth, dont preach to me about what Christ taught... I know more about Christ then most christians do...

"No, you have been livin gunder the opression of false christians. go read up on the saints,
go read up on the true men of god who love all creatures and treated all men the same
even during the slave days. "

so these are the falst christians who said "all men are equal in the eyes of God"

look, i'm not racist.. and i dont judge you cuz your white.. you should know me better than that..
i can say all this and go to the courts and play basketball with 9 white kids..

i'm just stating the truth... and the truth hurts you right about now... dont be mad at me for preaching the truth... infact your not mad at me cuz you hate me right now.. your mad at me for exposing your guilt.

." Who your "us" is that seems to be eating table scraps of the white followers of Christ are, stop it! Get jobs! It is so much better for your self esteems! "
^this is THE EXACT RACISM i'm talking about

it's clear that the view on black people today is that they're deaf, dumb, and blind and they cant support them selves... and when we use darwins lsaw of nature to survive anyway possible whites suddenly catch amnesia and the "survival of the fittest" doesnt apply to them because blacks use it for exactly what it means.

i wrote a lot more on than this.. i got disconnected and everything got cleared away so i had to write a shorter version.. right now I'm going to take it as a sign from God that i need to calm down, so I am.

bye bye

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Illmatic, let's call a spade a spade. You're a racist.
Living in the past and looking for excuses for your shortcomings isn't going to make anything better.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"" I know more than the average christian ""

so do i, i have studued christ teaching alot, and what you say goes agianst
what he teaches.

"" Look im not racist ''

GOOD, than why would you listen to those who are racist??

god was beat, spit on, wipped, laughed at, ye he LOVED those and had mercy on them teling
god to forgive them.

Also i dont hate you, never will. I am not worried about you speaking the truth. for what truth
did you speak that i said was wrong thats not of christ teaching??

You are my borther of a different color, but can yu see me as your brother??

what would christ do??

color means nothing, god does not want humnas to be mad, angry, god will repay all evil and he will
repay all (hate) with a just reward.

love your enimies with open arms and pray for them instead of judging them.

all mens final goal is to get to heaven with god, and we still spend time on earth hating.

peace.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"maybe race agenda and color of the skin means nothing to you, but if your black or dark skinned it does because we've lived under the oppression of the christian white man claiming he's a follower of Jesus while feeding us the crumbs that fell to the ground."

"What is this the followers of Christ are "feeding us the crumbs that fell to the ground" and why don't you feed yourself?"

Not racist at all. A common sense response to which you posted. This White Devil works alongside his Black friends every day. We work together, break bread together, attend each others' weddings as well as funerals, laugh and cry together. We're not seperated by our color and don't have time for such ignorance.

You go out and play basketball with 9 white kids after writing this? Reminds me of a couple white guys at work. They'll try and tell me how sorry the Black man is, and then head toward the snck machines and pass by five black men hard at work. And then you'll see them carrying on with one of the very people that they were complaining about.

Sorry, every race has a tale to tell, but the future is yours for the making. We "White Devils are trying to make ends meet like everyone else. That "White man holding a brother down" routine grows weary to me, because if I had the controlling power such as that, I'd hope I'd have better sense to be in a better position than what I am today.

You seem to be highly intelligent and capable, don't let somebody else's hate and racism pollute your mind. Nobody is trying to hold you back, it's up to you to push yourself forward. That doesn't mean people won't stab you in the back, but they will be of many colors including your own.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:43 AM
link   
"Illmatic, let's call a spade a spade. You're a racist. "
-anyone who knows me knows that i'm the last person in line to be called a racist... you havent even ever heard of me before this post so you dont know me.

"GOOD, than why would you listen to those who are racist?? "

even if the opinions are out there and all wrong, doesnt mean i dont listen to it... doesnt God listen to sinners and those who are deaf, dumb, blind? yes, so i will too..

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
"Illmatic, let's call a spade a spade. You're a racist. "
-anyone who knows me knows that i'm the last person in line to be called a racist... you havent even ever heard of me before this post so you dont know me.

WELL IF YOU TALK THE TALK ......

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I talk the talk but I dont walk the walk.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In the case of racism, the talk is a walk.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I talk fast and walk backwards.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   
LOL!
Everytime I try that I stutter while tripping over coffee tables!

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im with illmatic on this 1, i have also read the ka'ran and have seen that everything in there has never been touched or re-written differently, yet it talks about the discovery of the atom and much more, 1400years ago, they didnt have a clue in those days about atoms, molecules etc! it says in the ka'ran do not be friends with jews or christians...and?? so what its because in those days islam was spat on by christians and muslims, but muslims still believes there was a moses and a jesus, they just believe that jesus wasnt the son of god but instead a prophet like muhammed(pbuh).

As for the "slaughtering" of christians, you talk as if christianity is clean as a whistle, christians raped and butchered the muslim people, i watch the news and every so often priests and vicars are bein arrested for child molestering, i dont see that in mosques!!

Im not trying to start a online religious war, but im just tryin to state islam wasnt founded by satan, if anything islam is as far away from satan as christianity! God(allah) has writtin fight for your land, your religion, and your family, and thats exactly what they have been doing, everyday muslim women and children are being killed yet the media cover it and show you what the suicide bombers are doing!!

Its a shame people like truth believe satan was the founder of islam, if that is so true how come islam is the only religion that takes both moses and jesus into belief?

People like truth are "blinded from the truth"!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
God didn't say in the Bible that Christ was only a messenger, and that he was in a lowere position than Muhammad. He also didn't deny that Christ was His Son, and He didn't curse the Christians for believing Christ is His Son, but the Qu'ron does.
As far as Christianity and all the death and mayhem you describe, those days were the days when the average Joe had to listen to the ones allowed to have the word. Also, a closer look at the times like the Crusades will show you that "Christians were not employed as much as the dregs of the world and profiteers.
Even today you'll find those that use the scriptures to lead the ignorant and weak astray, but they usually drink tainted Kool-Aide, confront the feds on ranches in Texas or try and catch comets.
I doubt one will hear much of any child misuse in the Islamic world when it happens as the Islamic world isn't open as the west is, and if something as personal as converting from Islam to Christianity will get you killed, I'm sure the average kid knows better than to complain about anything perverted going on. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way standing up for Catholicism or the perversion that has surfaced. But let's also keep in mind that the Church has been a target for homosexuals for decades now, and if they have infiltrated the organization purposely, could it be that one need not be surprised in this activity? And, could it be supposed that this upsurge in horrific revelations of the Church is a Satanic plot to undermine an organization that appears to stand against issues that God stands against as well?

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
wow, someone who agrees with me! peace to you.

and no, i'm not that person.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
islam has alot of truth mixed in with alittle lies.

So who would need to touch a book that has the devils words in it already?

But the bible has been revised by agents of satan to add lies into personal intepretation
to confuse the masses.

ntl, i don't believe in christ, but know hes the saviour, at the seat all eyes will be opened and god
will show you every work of satan in human history.

We have receieved the shroud of turon and we still cannot believe.

"" Islam excepts moses and jesus ""

No they don't, if they excepted jesuss than they would embrace him as the saviour who
brought the new sacrafice and new covenant.

they except satans words about jesus.

Christ said he was the messiah, they say he was not crucified, his own mother does.

Ask brothers of saints who bleed the stigmata, or women who bleed from the face, hands, and sides every friday if
he was not crucified.

peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
omg Truth lisen closely as i say dis slowly, u obviously need the extra attention, read the ka'ran in it, it says that when the antichrist (devil, dajjal) has arrived the only person that will be able to kill it will be jesus the son of MARY, not muhammed (pbuh), not moses, JESUS!

it says the devil will come, he will have one eye, he will spread killing and homosexuality like a plague, the only person who will be able to stop him will be jesus, so how in the name of god can you deny wat it says in the ka'ran??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join