It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad(PBUH) in the Bible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 07:49 PM
link   
God said to Moses:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren,
like unto thee,
and I will put my words in his mouth;
and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Deuteronomy 18:18.

4 out of 5 christians will quickly say this is about Jesus, but wrong!

all christians will tell you that muhammad was never mentioned in the bible because he was a false prophet and a devil, and they'll be sure of it too.

Islam is the only religion that will acknowledge the patriarchs of Christianity and Judaism... you wont see jews and christians acknowledging Muhammad.

This passage is not about jesus, it's about MUHAMMAD!
Jesus was never LIKE Moses, he was NOTHING like him

EIGHT FACTS:

Father and Mother
(1) "Moses had a father and a mother. Muhummed also had a father and a mother. But Jesus had only a mother, and no human father. Is this true?" He said: "Yes." I said: "DAAROM IS JESUS NIE SOOS MOSES NIE, MAAR MUHUMMED IS SOOS MOSES!" Meaning: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is like Moses!" (By now the reader will realise that I was using the Afrikaans language only for practice purposes. I shall discontinue its use in this narration).

Miraculous Birth
(2) "Moses and Muhummed were born in the normal, natural course, i.e. the physical association of man and woman; but Jesus was created by a special miracle. You will recall that we are told in the Gospel of St. Matthew 1:18 ".....BEFORE THEY CAME TOGETHER,(Joseph the Carpenter and Mary) SHE WAS FOUND WITH CHILD BY THE HOLY GHOST." And St.Luke tells us that when the good news of the birth of a holy son was announced to her, Mary reasoned: "...HOW SHALL THIS BE, SEEING I KNOW NOT A MAN? AND THE ANGEL ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO HER, THE HOLY GHOST SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE..." (Luke 1:35). The Holy Qur'an confirms the miraculous birth of Jesus, in nobler and sublimer terms. In answer to her logical question:

" O MY LORD! HOW SHALL I HAVE A SON WHEN NO MAN HATH TOUCHED ME? "
The angel says in reply:
"EVEN SO: ALLAH CREATETH WHAT HE WILLETH:
WHEN HE HATH DECREED A PLAN,
HE BUT SAITH TO IT "BE,"
AND IT IS " 1

(HOLY QUR'AN, 3:47).

It is not necessary for God to plant a seed in man or animal. He merely wills it and it comes into being. This is the Muslim conception of the of birth of Jesus. (When I compared the Qur'an and the Biblical versions of the birth of Jesus to the head of the Bible Society in our largest City, and when I enquired: "Which version would you prefer to give your daughter, the QUR'ANIC version or the BIBLICAL version?" The man bowed his head and answered: "The Qur'anic.") In short, I said to the dominee: "Is it true that Jesus was born miraculously as against the natural birth of Moses and Muhummed?" He replied proudly: "Yes!" I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is like Moses. And God says to Moses in the Book of Deuteronomy 18:18 "LIKE UNTO THEE" (Like You, Like Moses) and Muhummed is like Moses."

1. Please open the Holy Qur'an 3:42 and 19:16 where the birth of Jesus is spoken about; read it with the commentry, note the high position which Jesus and his mother occupy in Islam.

Marriage Ties
(3) "Moses and Muhummed married and begat children, but Jesus remained a bachelor all his life. Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses, but Muhummed is like Moses."

Jesus Rejected by his People
(4) "Moses and Muhummed were accepted as prophets by their people in their very lifetime. No doubt the Jews gave endless trouble to Moses and they murmured in the wilderness, but as a nation, they acknowledged that Moses was a Messenger of God sent to them. The Arabs too made Muhummed's life impossible. He suffered very badly at their hands. After 13 years of preaching in Mecca, he had to emigrate from the city of his birth. But before his demise, the Arab nation as a whole accepted him as the Messenger of Allah. But according to the Bible: 'He (Jesus) CAME UNTO HIS OWN, BUT HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT.' (John 1:11). And even today, after two thousand years, his people- the Jews, as a whole, have rejected him. Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I said: "THEREFORE JESUS IS NOT LIKE MOSES, BUT MUHUMMED IS LIKE MOSES."

"Other-Wordly" Kingdom
(5) "Moses and Muhummed were prophets as well as kings. A prophet means a man who receives Divine Revelation for the Guidance of Man and this Guidance he conveys to God's creatures as received without any addition or deletion. A king is a person who has the power of life and death over his people. It is immaterial whether the person wears a crown or not, or whether he was ever addressed as king or monarch: if the man has the prerogative of inflicting capital punishment - HE IS A KING. Moses possessed such a power. Do you remember the Israelite who was found picking up firewood on Sabbath Day, and Moses had him stoned to death? (Numbers- 15:13). There are other crimes also mentioned in the Bible for which capital punishment was inflicted on the Jews at the behest of Moses. Muhummed too, had the power of life and death over his people.

There are instances in the Bible of persons who were given gift of prophecy only, but they were not in a position to implement their directives. Some of these holy men of God who were helpless in the face of stubborn rejection of their message, were the prophets lot, Jonah, Daniel, Ezra, and John the Baptist. They could only deliver the message, but could not enforce the Law. The Holy Prophet Jesus (Peace p.b.u.h) also belonged to this category. The Christian Gospel clearly confirms this: when Jesus was dragged before the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate, Charged for sedition, Jesus made a convincing point in his defence to refute the false charge: JESUS ANSWERED, "MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD': IF MY KINGDOM WERE OF THIS WORLD, THEN WOULD MY SERVANTS FIGHT, THAT I SHOULD NOT BE DELIVERED TO THE JEWS; BUT NOW IS MY KINGDOM NOT FROM HENCE" (John 18:36) This convinced Pilate (A Pagan) that though Jesus might not be in full possession of his mental faculty, he did not strike him as being a danger to his rule. Jesus claimed a spiritual Kingdom only; in other words he only claimed to be a Prophet. Is this true?" The dominee answered: "Yes." I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

No New Laws
(6) "Moses and Muhummed brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Moses not only gave the Ten Commandments to the Israelites, but a very comprehensive ceremonial law for the guidance of his people. Muhummed comes to a people steeped in barbarism and ignorance. They married their step-mothers; they buried their daughters alive; drunkenness, adultery, idolatry, and gambling were the order of the day. Gibbon describe the Arabs before Islam in his "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire", THE HUMAN BRUTE, ALMOST WITHOUT SENSE, IS POORLY DISTINGUISHED FROM THE REST OF THE ANIMAL CREATION.' There was hardly anything to distinguish between the "man" and the "animal" of the time; they were animals in human form.

"From this abject barbarism, Muhummed elevated them, in the words of Thomas Carlysle, "into torch-bearers of light and learning.' 'TO THE ARAB NATION IT WAS AS A BIRTH FROM DARKNESS INTO LIGHT. ARABIA FIRST BECAME ALIVE BY MEANS OF IT. A POOR SHEPHERD PEOPLE, ROAMING UNNOTICED IN ITS DESERTS SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD. SEE, THE UNNOTICED BECOMES WORLD NOTABLE, THE SMALL HAS GROWN WORLD-GREAT. WITHIN ONE CENTURY AFTERWARDS ARABIA WAS AT GRANADA ON ONE HAND AND AT DELHI ON THE OTHER. GLANCING IN VALOUR AND SPLENDOUR, AND THE LIGHT OF GENIUS, ARABIA SHINES OVER A GREAT SECTION OF THE WORLD. ..." The fact is that Muhummed gave his people a Law and Order they never had before.

As regards Jesus, when the Jews felt suspicious of him that he might be an impostor with designs to pervert their teachings, Jesus took pains to assure them that he had not come with a new religion - no new laws and no new regulations. I quote his own words: 'THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: I AM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL. FOR VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'(Mathew 5:17-18). In other words he had not come with any new laws or regulation he came only to fulfil the old law. This what he gave the Jews to understand- unless he was speaking with the tongue in his cheek trying to bluff the Jews into accepting him as a man of God and by subterfuge trying to ram a new religion down their throats. No! This Messenger of God would never resort to such fo ul means to subvert the Religion of God. He himself fulfilled the laws. He observed the commandments of Moses, and he respected the Sabbath. At no time did a single Jew point a finger at him to say, 'why don't you fast' or 'why don't you wash your hands before you break bread',which charges they always levied against his disciples, but never against Jesus. This is because as a good Jew he honoured the laws of the prophets who preceded him. In short, he had created no new religion and had brought no new law like Moses and Muhummed. Is this true?" I asked the dominee, and he answered: "Yes." I said: "Therefore, Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

How they Departed
(7) "Both Moses and Muhummed died natural deaths, but according to Christianity, Jesus was violently killed on the cross.1 Is this true?" The dominee said: "Yes." I averred: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

Heavenly Abode
(8) "Moses and Muhummed both lie buried in earth, but according to you, Jesus in heaven. Is this true?" The dominee agreed. I said: "Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhummed is like Moses."

ANOTHER FACT:
(this is my fav)

Ishmael The First Born
'LIKE UNTO THEE' - 'Like You' - 'Like Moses'. The Prophecy is much more than this single phrase which reads as follows : "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, are here addressed as a racial entity, and as such their 'brethren' would undoubtedly be the Arabs. You see, the Holy Bible speaks of Abraham as the "Friend of God". Abraham had two wives - Sarah and Hagar. Hagar bore Abraham a son - HIS FIRST-BORN- '......And Abraham1 called HIS SON'S name, which Hagar bare Ishmael.' (Genesis 16:15). 'And Abraham took Ishmael HIS SON......" (Genesis 17:23). 'And Ishmael HIS SON was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.'(Genesis 17:25). Up to the age of THIRTEEN Ishmael was the ONLY son and seed of Abraham, when the covenant was ratified between God and Abraham. God grants Abraham another son through Sarah, named Isaac, who was very much the junior to his brother Ishmael.

1. According to the Bible, Abraham's name was Abram before it was changed by God to Abraham.

Arabs and Jews
If Ishmael and Isaac are the sons of the same father Abraham, then they are brothers. And so the children of the one are the BRETHREN of the children of the other. The children of Isaac are the Jews and the Children of Ishmael are the Arabs - so they are BRETHREN to one another. The Bible affirms, 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) SHALL DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.' (Genesis 16:12). 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) DIED IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.(Genesis 25:18). The children of Isaac are the brethren of the Ishmaelites. In like manner Muhummed is from among the brethren of the Israelites because he was a descendant of Ishmael the son of Abraham. This exactly as the prophecy has it- 'FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN'.(Deut.18:18). There the prophecy distinctly mentions that the coming prophet who would be like Moses, must arise NOT from the 'children of Israel' or from 'among themselves', but from among their brethren. MUHUMMED THEREFORE WAS FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN!

Words in the Mouth
"The prophecy proceeds further:'.......AND I WILL PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH.......' What does it mean when it is said 'I will put my words in your mouth'? You see, when If ask you to open Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18, at the beginning, and if I had asked you to read, and if you had read: would I be putting my words into your mouth?": No. But, If I were to teach you a language like Arabic about which you have no knowledge, and if I asked you to read or repeat after me what I utter i.e.

Would I not be putting these unheard words of a foreign tongue which you utter, into your mouth?" The dominee agreed that it was indeed so. In an identical manner, I said, the words of the Holy Qur'an, the Revelation vouchsafed by the Almighty God to Muhummed, were revealed.

History tells us that Muhummed was forty years of age. He was in a cave some three miles north of the City of Mecca. It was the 27th night of the Muslim month of Ramadaan. In the cave the Archangel Gabriel commands him in his mother tongue: 'IQRA' which means READ! or PROCLAIM! or RECITE! Muhummed is terrified and in his bewilderment replies " MA ANA BEQARA which means I AM NOT LEARNED! The angel commands him a second time with the same result. For the third time the angel continues.

Now Muhummed, grasps, that what was required of him was to repeat! to rehearse! And he repeats the words as they were put into his mouth:

islam101.com...

more info at:

islam101.com...

[Edited on 12-2-2002 by Illmatic67]

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Straw-grasping, else-wise there would be no conflicts between the two books.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes, i must admit this is quit a bit of research you did, and well Prophet Muhammad pbuh was a prophet!!
He should be given more importance but he isnt a christians that know about him are mistaken and the ones that truly did read about him..the majority do think he was a good man.

Its just the few...who willl always think negative no matter what.

Nice post, i loved reading it

OrionSirius

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Illmatic, god was obviously not talking about muhhamed.

he was mentioning all the prophets from saamuel and afterwrds who
would prophecy the word of the lord who were among 'them"

Infact, its in Acts when Peter speaks to the men of israel on
how the prophets bore the word of god and prophecied salvation.

Acts 3:18

"" But those things which God (before) had shewed by the mouth of
(all) the prophets, that chirst shaall suffer, he hath so fufilled ""

:21

"" jesus whom heaven indeed must receieve, until the times of the restitution
of all things, which god hath spoken by the mouth of his holy "prophets", from
the beggining of the world ""

:22

"" For moses said; a prophet shall the lord your god raise up unto you of your brethren,
like unto me; him you shall here according to all things whatsoever he shall speak to you ""

:24

"" And all the ((prophets)), from samuel and afterwards who have *spoken*, have told
of these things ""

:25

"" You are the children of the prophets ""

So Peter was saying that when moses spoke he spoke of all the prophets of his brethren whom god raised up.

read acts to see what i mean, act 3.

basically god would not raise up a man who said jesus was not the son of god.

God would not raise up a man who said jesus was not crucified.

If he did would not jesus rasie up a man whos against himself??

Of course he would .

but he would do no such thing.
peace.

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Truth]

[Edited on 2-12-2002 by Truth]

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I've read your reply in the post entitled "Islam Exposed" and I'm going to reply to something you said on there here because it's too crowded over there.

you said:
"The god of the koran plain and simple is satan."

Evidence???

Islam is the only religion which has ever been re written wrongly like others.. It's survived 1,400 years and it's true teachings are still today noble as they were when first founded.

How can satan tell a man to "recite! in the name of your God, who has made you from clot and blood"

if satan told muhammad this, then i'll tell you that satan has failed because there are 600+ Million Muslims who worship God five times a day.

I guess it was satan who told to march into Mecca and to destroy all the pagan IDOLS in the Ka'bah.

It was Muhammad who brought back the one and only God back to Mecca when it was filled with pagans.

but what was satan though right?

so i guess it was satan who gave Muhammad and his followers victory after victory when they were hungry, without weapons, and out numbered 30 to 1. I guess it was satan who gave them victory after victory outnumbered 30 to 1 in a matter of minutes. Muhammad and his followers fought like they were millions and Muhammad will always thank God after victory for their victories.

Not to mention Muhammad being wounded in battle, I guess it was satan who cured him.

did you know that Islam brought europe out of the dark ages and laid the foundations to the renassiance in france and england? no, probably not.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 03:24 PM
link   
yes it was (satan).

The koran saays christ was not crucified.

the koran says do not even associate with christians and jews.

the koran says that jesus was not the son of god.

yet you say you believe in jesus?

how?

Im sure it was not saatan who ordered muslims to sluaaghter christians.

Im sure it is not satans fault that a christian cannot even step foot in meca.

Gimmaa a break.

Illmatic.

was jesus crucified?

was jesus the son of god??

now see what the koran says about those issues.

Now tell me truthfully who created the koran.

They cant even take christians and jews as friends.

is that gods teaching??

yet you claim god of the OT raised up mohammed when this God of the koran speaking through mohammed says
that christians and jews are the infedels.

yet the god of the OT is Jesus.

yet jesus is (Christian)

can you not see this, truthfully?

Ive gae you the passage, read Acts 3, he was clearly not talking about mohammed.

(peace)

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

yes it was (satan).

(peace)

This is what drives people to hate...

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not at all, Bandit. Ignorance can cuse people to hate, Satan can tempt people to hate, but understanding that other people follow other religions shouldn't cause a Christian to hate. Share the gospel, sure. Pray for those who desperately need it, of course. Hate them? One had better not. Time is short here, and eternity is forever, and to reject Christ in this world is a catastrophic error. The winner is Satan when this happens and the loser is the human, whom Satan hates. God has no desire for any of us to go to the Hell that was created only for Satan and the fallen angels, but only we can make the decision for ourselves, and understanding that a fellow human's decision to reject Christ has dire consequences, I'd say it is plasible to call it a sin to do anything but to pray for them, wouldn't you?

Christ came to die for our sins, to pay the price for the rebellion as we are incapable of paying that debt. The Bible makes it clear that that there are other religions, other gods, and that you cannot serve two gods. If another religion is denying that Christ's death was for us, and that He paid the price for our sin, then it isn't of God. If there is one God, and there is one force (Satan) that is working to take as many humans to Hell with it, wouldn't it be logical that it is of Satan that denies Christ?

Love is of God, hate is of Satan. Any Christian that takes the time away from praying for their enemies to spend it on hating them had better drop to their knees and beg forgiveness from Father.

[Edited on 4-12-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
bandit, i do not and will not hate muslims.

A large percent of them are faithfull to morality and god but
they ust dont know what religion they are in.

That is why god will send a sign of jesus and alot will convert.

I love the individuals who are peacfull muslims and pray they do convert.

God has provided 2000 years and more of miracles and yet we still dont believe in christ and turn to other
relgions.

Its not just that i believe christ is the saviour, i (know) for reasons you have not
seen.

I would never hate anyone, i just hate the religion they are in because i know it is not of god.

And i would never become a christian who is violent, that is not the true teachings of god, infact
i love the souls of the individuaals in the muslim religion so bad (the ones that are peacfull and moral) that i would
(suffer) for their conversion.

but nomatter who hates me i will not promote muslim religion as a true one.

ever.

It will be revealed to the world who the christ is and when this happens many many many will convert.

peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I vote we give truth and there own form and none of us post just wach from the sidelines
i think it would be fun.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You don't think the fact that he wasn't around until half a millennium after the Bible had been completed might have something to do with his not being mentioned?

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"Im sure it was not saatan who ordered muslims to sluaaghter christians."

truth, dont even begin with the muslims killing off christians, please because that doesnt even compare to what the blue eyed, blonde haired christian who worships the blue eyed blone haired jesus did to all non-whites.

i'll accept the idea that satan may have been the founder of islam when you and your christian brainwashed friends accept the idea that jesus was BLACK... yes, BLACK.. dont get scared now...

and dont say that color of skin has nothing to do with this, because it was EVERYTHING to do with EVERYTHING... it was the white christians who made this white image of christ so all non whites can bow down and worship the white man.

if this country was founded by "loyal christian fellows" who created the declaration of indepence that said "all men are equal in the eyes of God" , then tell me why blacks are still fighting for civil rights ... HUMAN rights... 400 years later?

i'm not saying the white man is the devil, but indeed their past history of rape, kidnapping, and enslavement are sure of the devil..

who was it who pillaged jerusalem when the muslims occupied it, murdering 30 million muslims? the crusades, christian crusades.. and if God is so with christians, why did it take three times till it was ended?

all white christians have done is use the symbol of christ to justify their raping , kidnapping, and killing..
what did Jesus teach, tell me... didnt he teach love for ALL... he didnt say all white people.. he said ALL!!!!

it was the same people who were so called "christians" who went into africa sacking and murdering my ancestors then taking them to the wilderness north america where they had their last name, heritage, culture, and language stripped away from them like it was nothing..

now blacks today dont even know what tribe we came from because of what the followers of christianity did to the africans.

100+ million, enslaved and murdered during the slave trade... pregnant woman were tossed overboard in the atlantic when they got sick... there will never be a time when sharks always followed the slave ships because they knew what was soon to happen.

oh yea... one more... the pilgrim landing in america.. so humble were they in the following of Jesus' love for all... they held a little thanksgiving with my ancestors the indians .. then after that came the thankskilling..
those same pilgrims murdered my ancestors the indians... if that's how a christian repays a good deed i will never be a friend with a christian again.

whenever a white man sees a black man or an indian man on the street he better get on his knees and BEG for forgiveness because of what his ancestors have done to all the nonwhite people ever since the dawn of civilization.

truth, i can go on if i like?
dont say muslims are the most horrible people on the face of earth without doing a little bit of research.. yes i know muslims have done bad things... every religion has his and her militant... but christian militants never get looked at because they have blonde hair and blue eyes..

i'm not racist either.. i have plenty of white friends.. these are just FACTS..

i believe in christ and i do believe he's the son of God..... but i dont believe in Christianity.

"Im sure it is not satans fault that a christian cannot even step foot in meca. "

i'm sure it's not satans fault that a muslim woman cant cover her face without being looked at, spit at, and cursed at.

[Edited on 12-4-2002 by Illmatic67]

[Edited on 12-4-2002 by Illmatic67]

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Illmatic i fell you have been around those who have a race agenda??

those who see color as important are not those of god, this is true and your conscience should
tell you that.

About jesus being blue eyed and blond hair.

have you been listening to me for he last five months??

I sat there and said over and over that the real jesus
was infact a darkish jew, a real jew of dark skin color, maybee something
like a ben laden type color.

but it does not matter, it should not matter. god is god if he was green. yet because
he is not another races color they feel the need to not believe??

we have pictures of christ as white because we are in america, mostly white americans, just like in africa their jesus
pictures are black, in asia their pictures are asia.

but it does not matter to god as long as the picture refers to the saviour.

also would you relax, there is no need for the hostile post from me or you, thoguh different colors we are brothers.

but do you see color?

have you been told to see color?

i will spot out the facts nomatter what they are, jesus was jew, he was dark skinned.

guess what, i love him to death and i am white and do not care if he is dark.

why??

because he is the saviour!!!! and color is foolish to me.

why?

because i am a man of the spirit and not a man of the flesh who sees color.

also if you believe jesus is god and the son of god you cannot belieeve in
the muslim faith.

They say jesus was not crucified, he was not the son of god.

Im stating facts that they go against who the old testament bible was which was jesus.

so how can jesus rais a man whos teachings denounced jesus as god??

jesus is god, he founded one church with the sacraments of perfection.

jesus created christiany.

but you talk about the bad acts of those in the christian religion.

but our teachings do not teach to...

1. kill

2. [forcable] conversion

3. take gods vengence in our own hands

basically i live by the true teachings.

i love the muslim indivduals who love peace and god and will pray for their conversion.

will i kill them?

No!

because i see the human soul in every creature. i will tell them the truth
of jesus and they can except it or deny it but i will not force them into believing or kill them.

also you forgot we have had a history of heretics in our church and a number of antipopes in our history.

yet would you judge a whole religion baised on heretical acts of those who go totally against chritaintiy??

When our bible teaches no such thing?? they have no excuse to kill or hate anybody, but in the koran passages spot out certain beliefs as infidels which
leads to what you see today.

The major point is.

The bible and the teachings of the bible do not spot out a specific infidel religion and does not have passages in treating
wrong any other faith.

The koran has these teachings about the infidels, yet you still cannot see this and how this has lead to this
situation you see today??

i do not see color and you should not either, if you do see color as important then you surely
are living by the teachings of man and not god.

"peace"

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"" until you and your brainwashed christian friends
can acknowledge jesus was BLACK, dont get scared ""

haave you been influenced, man you were not like this a month ago.

it does not scare me at all, infact id love him if he was BLUE.

but does it scare you that i do not see color?

does it scare you that i love him nomatter what??

do you want me to reply with a racial hatred as those who told you about jesus color??

im scared that those who see color and nothing else will fall to satan.

infact it already has.

peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 08:33 AM
link   
"aso if you believe jesus is god and the son of god you cannot belieeve in
the muslim faith. "

I never said that I believed that jesus was god.. i said he's the son of god... and even if i do believe in some things in the muslim that just makes me open minded, unlike close minded christians.

maybe race agenda and color of the skin means nothing to you, but if your black or dark skinned it does because we've lived under the oppression of the christian white man claiming he's a follower of Jesus while feeding us the crumbs that fell to the ground.

I havent been around people will race agenda and I'm still the same Illmatic that was here 2 months ago. I've just came back from doing intensive research that made me look twice upon any blonde hair, blue eyed man who calls himself a devout follower of the christ.

if you want to make color of skin no issue here, then preach to your christian friends in church that jesus was a black man because only enlightment about his color will end all the racial injustice that we have suffered for over 400 years and still going on.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 12:11 PM
link   
yes im a white man, i have italian and indian in me but my skin is white.

yet you say..

"" We have been living under the opression of the christiana white
man ""

No, you have been livin gunder the opression of false christians. go read up on the saints,
go read up on the true men of god who love all creatures and treated all men the same
even during the slave days.

You judge me because im white??

When i am letters on a screen to you?

have you seen my heart??

have you seen where i live and what ive been through??

do you imagine me as a man who you want to imagine me as??

therefor are you living by the bibles teachings?

Color does not matter to me, it does NOT matter to god nomatter what influence has told you so. we are ALL
living breating, crying, laughing, fleshy, blooded creatures whom all live on the
same planet which is floating out in space and yet we still cant
get along.

and so this is why god created different color, to "test" those if they could love still other races.

and you still see color?

You will give account for this ill matic if you see color as a baises in what
you believe.

"" tell your other christian friends he was white ""

I have and guess what??

they do not care either, and yet if they did care and said i can not be chriatian because jesus was darkish.

i would say they are false chriatians and that they are heretics, just like i woud say to those who say all white christians are flase christians when
actuality is that those who say that white christians are all faase christians are actually false
christians them selves.

You need to remove the racial tone from you illmatic because it will destroy you.

God was not like this and you know it.

and if he was then he was surely not god.

"" I believe in some stuff the muslim religion says ""

great, so do i.

But sataan mixes in truth with lies, and he says jesus was not crucified and he says
jesus was not the son of god.

And to me writing that in a book is a (direct) slap in the face to jesus.

if you have a hate towards whites or anybody else does i willl not hate you or them back, infact
i will pray for you harder considering the sorce who has blinded those into hate.

peace.

[Edited on 6-12-2002 by Truth]

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just watched a news show a couple nights ago about a man
whom wrote an article about the blue eyed and blond hair jesus and how
much he hated christman because he though it was a white holiday.

he was a muslim, and i could actually see the hate in his eyes as if satan were controlling
him himself.

This has to stop. these people are being polluted by satan himself.

he said he hated a "white" christmas and how everybody wants a white christmas.

yea well if he would wake up and think, everybody says they want a white christmas because of SNOW and not
white people.

man this guy was horrible.

white christmas means SNOW.

i want a peacfull christmas yet he does not.

he said that he cant stand all of the white santa clauses.

Nobodies stopping him from creating his own black santa.

Witnessig this kind of hate close up is devistating. i could literally see the hate, ignorance coming out of him.

This will only stop when jesus sends the chastisement because we are to HARDheaaded to love and so
we make EXCUSES to hate other people the SAME people that god himself has created.

Did he not creat white and black??

So if you hate white or black then you infact HATE GOD.

peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I agree with Truth. Skin is not a problem in christianity. And you (Illmatic) talk about dark colors being opressed and all this and that. Well the jews were opressed by the Nazi's. There is hate all around, satan pushes sin into hearts and into religion. Christianity does not promote violence or hate.

I do believe that Jesus was a Jew. I tell many of my christian friends this. The new younger generation is more open minded than the older generation. I explained and backed up the color of jesus. He is dark, but my sunday school teacher couldn't comprehend, but i did get her to come around.

Illmatic, I believe there is culture not skin color. I heard some white guy tell a black guy the other day go back to Africa. I was enraged to hear such a thing come from someone. I told him that he should go back to England, or the UK. I personally am of Scottish Irish and a tint of Native American. Racism is a big role around all cultures and colors.

Illmatic, you talk about hatred and so forth. Also that Jesus is not God. Well He is. That is my belief, and you have mentioned that christians are close minded. Well I dont' like to burst your bubble but, i'm a christian and i am very open minded to new ideas and views on the bible and my religion. It interests me to learn of other cultures and religions. I was talking to a friend who so happens to not believe in God or anything. Well he is extremely hard headed and i haven't gotten him to convert but im still working at it.

He was stating his views and well he had views very similar to the bible. And it always comes down to one thing. Faith. Religion isn't an absolute truth. i believe it is true so i have Faith. And i have Faith that Jesus died for everyones sins and he is God in human form.

But back onto topic christians are not supposed to hate, to hate your brother/or sister is a sin. Love and charish all. Read 1 John 3, its one of my favorite chapters in the bible. Especially about hating ones brother. I am willing to help anyone who is in need of help, be they this culture or the next, it doesn't matter. Always love everyone, and be righteous, and always put faith in Jesus Christ.

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 04:46 AM
link   
metro, very, very well said.

A literal (child) knows that skin means nothing to god, we are all creatures.

but this whole topic started with muhammed being in the OT, which he is not, the saame passage is in
acts 3 which talks about the prophets from among them while peter talks to the israelites.

I had to point that out or else people would actually believe muhammed was mentioned by god as a prophet in the OT.

those that wrote that on the muslim site should always read the whole bible to understand what god means when he says something.

But, really, i want all muslims to come to the truth of jesus because some of them are moral and loving
but believe in what is not of god, or are in a religion thats not of god.

jesus is the lord and provided over 2000 years of miracles and we still dont believe.

Good job metro though, even if jesus was green he would still be
jesus.

peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join