It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to start WW3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
While the government continually tries to put the spotlight on Iran, America is seemingly disinterested... Yet we hear, almost daily, about Iran in the news (even though they're not particularly doing anything). From the people I've talked to - nobody's really interested in another war, nobody really wants to fight Iran (maybe some do, but there's not nearly the support for Iran that there was for Iraq).

I've been hounding my brain for the last few months trying to figure out just how we could possibly get into a war with Iran... Constantly thinking about what kind of horrendous false flag operation might occur; but for everything I thought of, nothing was good enough, nothing made sense.

George W. Bush once said: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me - you can't get fooled again." Amazingly enough there is some insight to that. America would not believe a nuclear weapon going off in America, America may not even hold through another 9/11 type of attack - too many regular people know too much. A false flag operation on America would create too much division and too much controversy.

So what could happen then? A nuclear explosion in Iran.

The US would point the finger at Iran declaring: "See we told you they were working on nuclear weapons!" Americans would suddenly hear on TV and radio about a nuclear Iran, instant support for war, instant unification.

Iran would say: "WTF just happened - did we just get bombed by America?!" Iran's allies would be suspicious and offer support.

Nobody would know who to believe. There would be division through the world and tensions would be high, who knows what would happen from there.

I don't know who would create the initial explosion, Iran or the US... but the table would be set for a major war... All hell would break loose. I hope I'm wrong - but it's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Stock market does need something to invest in these days don't they. Well just watch Iran,Russia and Chickity China.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by diedagaincraftsmen
Stock market does need something to invest in these days don't they. Well just watch Iran,Russia and Chickity China.

If you knew any thing you'd know Russia and China don't give a **** if Iran gets attacked. More than anything they'd be happy to sell them weaponry.
Both Russia and China depend on trade with Europe and America, they will never ever jeopodise this relationship.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
China needs Iran's oil much more than the US needs Iran's oil. This is how China becomes involved.

A nuclear explosion in Iran, good thought. A trace analysis can and would be ran so the material from explosion would point out which reactor made the radioactive agents. I hope someone remembers we have a large stockpile of Russian material we bought a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't think a nuclear attack on Iran would be smart. Wouldn't we destroy the oil or contaminate it?
Also this is the first Ive heard of forensic tests on a nuclear bomb going off.
How close can we get to the "culprit"?
It seems to me that with trace analysis we would be vague about where it came from, but thats my uninformed opinion. Just feels that way.

top topics

join