It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 18th Countdown

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, I felt I was a little crazy this entire weekend. I am not someone that really believes in stuff like this. I am sorry to anyone that offends. On Saturday, August 18, 2007 12:22 PM (California Time) everything changed for me.

I do not know how to explain what has happened to me but things became clear like clouds had been lifted from my mind. I realized that everything is about to change, not like I feel things will change but I know like I know my car will start when I get up in the morning and start it up. Things are not going to be good or bad, they are just going to be very different.

I wish us all a lot of luck.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
August 20th Still here

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes, there is a big change comming. I am preparing for it now.

I have never been given a specific date for any of the changes we are going to experience. These changes will be welcomed by the majority of the people on Earth, especially the ones who have lost, or been striped of all hopes for a bright future.

One way this could be diverted is for the wealthy people to use that wealth to raise the lyfestyles of poverty. Put food on the tables of the hungry people.

This will never happen in the society we have set up here. That is what the changes will bring about. The details of the eminent changes are not public knowledge, because most of you people refuse to accept any change, or do not try to understand what you are feeling.

Our salvation is not by our own hands. Our salvation will come from our Universal Family, our root race. A mass extinction will not be allowed to take place on Earth again.

This is what we are being prepared for, an intervention to stop a mass extinction from taking place here on Earth. We have already been stoped from a Nuclear Genocide against ourselves.

How sick can we get? Do we really want to kill off our brothers and sisters?

It is all over wealth, and power. The desire to rule over slaves. We have been in this mindset for quite a while here on Earth. Well, be warned, things are headed for a change. If you are happy for change, get ready to dance. If you are not wanting change, you know the drill.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Win 52

That would be nice but banking on aliens to solve humanity's social ills may well just be wishful thinking. Just another 'Messianism'.

I would like to be proved wrong so I guess 'we'll see'.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Yes, there is a big change comming. I am preparing for it now.

I have never been given a specific date for any of the changes we are going to experience. These changes will be welcomed by the majority of the people on Earth, especially the ones who have lost, or been striped of all hopes for a bright future.

One way this could be diverted is for the wealthy people to use that wealth to raise the lyfestyles of poverty. Put food on the tables of the hungry people.

This will never happen in the society we have set up here. That is what the changes will bring about. The details of the eminent changes are not public knowledge, because most of you people refuse to accept any change, or do not try to understand what you are feeling.

Our salvation is not by our own hands. Our salvation will come from our Universal Family, our root race. A mass extinction will not be allowed to take place on Earth again.

This is what we are being prepared for, an intervention to stop a mass extinction from taking place here on Earth. We have already been stoped from a Nuclear Genocide against ourselves.

It is all over wealth, and power. The desire to rule over slaves. We have been in this mindset for quite a while here on Earth. Well, be warned, things are headed for a change. If you are happy for change, get ready to dance. If you are not wanting change, you know the drill.

right on win, i too have waited for something all my life,i just never new what it was but i had this feeling like something is different. We cannot count on the people that have made us the way we are, through lies and manipulation they are even told to laugh at the thought of ufos or other intelligent life...as we can plainly see when ever someone goes on fox and talks about aliens. I cannot wait to see the expression on these peoples faces when this is all over, it will literally be " A HEAVEN ON EARTH"...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Through out history, it has always been the few in charge of the many that has caused all of the bloodshed.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Not to degrade anything anyone here is expressing or deny you your feelings but,......

I feel the same....I know...it sounds crazy but, I feel exactly like any other day!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You know, if there is to be any change, it's probably up to us to bring it about.

If we just sit here and do nothing, who's going to change anything?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
MY GOD!!!! THE WORLD ENDED A FEW DAYS AGO!!!!! GOOD THING IT DIDN'T AFFECT MY CITY....OR STATE.....BUT I BET THE REST OF THE WORLD IS GONE!!!!!

Bah!!! Stop making crap up! Every month there is a new date for some sort of catastrophe or "change" that is suppose to take place, and every month nothing happens. Perhaps I am just unaffected by these so called "changes", and maybe big things are happening to other people around the world....all I have to say about that is "I really don't give a damn what happens to anyone else but myself or the people I love!" I will be waiting for the next "BIG DATE" to be posted on here so I can wait for it to pass and once again tell you all to stop believing lies and paranoid fantasies fed to you by wannabe psychics who spend more time on the internet than outside where "real" things actually happen.

ATS General Discussion Etiquette - PLEASE READ

Mod Note: The Digital Ego – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Could we please keep it civil and to the topic in such a way to add value to the thread and not just general ranting...

It's a good idea to read the following, just to remind ourselves:
A reminder of why we are here and how to act

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by saintnuke

We're really all dead, we just dont know it.

GO TO THE LIGHT!!!

Gemwolf, nice to see you (on the other side)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
Win 52

That would be nice but banking on aliens to solve humanity's social ills may well just be wishful thinking. Just another 'Messianism'.

I would like to be proved wrong so I guess 'we'll see'.

You still don't get it? The Aliens are our brothers and sisters. Once you understand the concept, you may be able to accept the changes we will be going through. Even I am not able to understand how the changes will be, but I have assurance that the changes will be welcome ones.

Thousands of years under the yoke of a cruell master, has been hard for us to bear. We will not have to put up with violence.

We have been prisoners on this planet, and just like the Roman Gladiators we play out scenarios for others pleasure. That will all be coming to an end, soon. We are going to be freed from opression, slavery, by our root race of people. You don't still believe we are the only people in the Universe, do you?

My car was vandalized again last night. To me that was a sign of the times and I know I am on the right track with this. Who here have had enough of this garbage, stealing, fighting, killing, hatred, etc., I know I have.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by locobarrito

Through out history, it has always been the few in charge of the many that has caused all of the bloodshed.

Yes, throughout the current history books available. I suggest there is another record from before that, another history we are being kept from finding out about. That history tells of life without these "few in charge", leading us to the killing fields, the Gladiator Arenas.

This will becime reality for us again.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Next time someone makes those dire 'The world will end on [insert date] I should make a million dollar wager and I would probably come out a richer man. Today is August 26th, nothing happened on the 18th... obviously.
And nothing will happen in 2012. A lot of gloom and doom about that year. but I'll wager that 2012 will pass and we'll all be saying, Happy New Year 2013!!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I agree, you would get a kick out of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try being the voice of common sense and reason in there and see what happens, lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bbuchh

what the hell are you talking about? why dont you not post nonsense. you say things are going to change? and thats all you say where the hell did this information come from. your obviously just some really young kid who doesnt know what your talking about GROW UP

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

STOP POSTING NONSENSE PLEASE STOP GROW UP WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY. there is no hope for a future with idiots like this

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
please excuse those last two posts i cant edit them for some reason. but i still think you guys are crazy.im talking about the people i replyed to in the last two posts. but i do apolagize for getting angry.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just thought it was worth flagging this thread so we can read it and learn a little from history. Not to say predictions are always crap. But it's interesting reading through the posts in retrospect.
"1999 who will Survive?" anyone?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The world war 3 will be, I don't know against who, but we will fight, and fight soon. "WHEN THE CRYING IN BLOOD SUN CAME, WE WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO" mBJco.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join