It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 18th Countdown

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondular
Exactly 3 months from todays date is November 18th. November 18th is the 322nd day of the year. That number is important to someone. Actually that number is important to our prez!
Could it be a warning of something coming?

i feel another hangover coming

i have sat up till 4am just incase the ending was gonna be a little late

and now i am gonna have too do it all again on NOV 18th, jeez

at least i have plenty of time too get the beer in

thx for the warning jondular

see you all tomorrow

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis

Originally posted by sager
I get random mood swings and I've been waking up in the middle of the night with bad dreams..
[edit on 17-8-2007 by sager]

I don't much remember any dreams I have.. Not very often anyway. But I have had these same problems. Not sure if personal factors, but it's been just the past few days. Waking up EVERY 1-2 hours throughout the night. Exhausted all day and night, regardless of how much sleep is gotten...

Just interesting to see someone else feeling similar lately.

I have had something strange happen this month. Jujst saw this thread today, but I also have been waking every couple hours, with a disturbing feelings the last couple weeks. Then on monday, I was awakened, and my cat was hissing at the window. I know this is going to sound nuts, but I attest to this. I looked out the window, and saw something large and black. I thought someone was standing out there. I look and see about 12 inches from my window a large black wild looking horse. Now mind you I live in a metroplotin area of Mesa. My cat is hissing at it, I am calling my husband in from the front room to come look, and it literaly turns to a black mist and disapears rite in front of my eyes. That just freaked me out. I was thinking mabey it was some kind of omen or something, and disturbed me all week. I immediatley pulled out the book of revolation of the bible out trying to remember what the black hosrse meant, as thats the only thing I can think of that would relate to horses,.... but anyway.....
yeah, been a strange month. I Dont think it related to the date of August or crop circles or anything, but when you asked about the sleeping thing, I had to comment.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
With all these therios about things going to happen and the world ending on certain dates of the year. Is all this just warnings that somthing big is going to happen in 2012 and just leading us up to the actual year?

And what is would be more likely to happen in 2012 if the world really was going to end? Would we see different events happen all over the place at different times of the year or would it just be one big massive event what would wipe everything out?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have a feeling that all of these theories are just little points in time that will lead up to the events in 2012. Like today, for instance, something is happening, but probabally something underground, that no media will broadcast.

And, I also believe that all of these events will execute themselves in 2012, in one day.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Then on monday, I was awakened, and my cat was hissing at the window. I know this is going to sound nuts, but I attest to this. I looked out the window, and saw something large and black. I thought someone was standing out there. I look and see about 12 inches from my window a large black wild looking horse. Now mind you I live in a metroplotin area of Mesa. My cat is hissing at it, I am calling my husband in from the front room to come look, and it literaly turns to a black mist and disapears rite in front of my eyes. That just freaked me out.

It freaked you out did it? I might have been a little scared too... maybe

Seriously, that is one hell of an account. I probably would have been reduced to a whimpering, incontinent pile of sniveling man jelly. Did the Hell-horse do anything? Perhaps he made an impromptu quip about the troubles of trying to find a decent salt lick in the seventh layer of Hades?

Have you ever seen anything like this before? Maybe you are just plain old crazy?

Oh yes, your name interested me and so I found a picture of it. Lovely stone.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well I said it before and I will say it again.... at least this OP has SOMETHING to base his opinions on. It seems to me that usually these doomsday threads have no basis whatsoever. Take the one from a month or so ago that said "Don't go outside, lock your doors and windows. I have contacts but I don't know all the details yet" Then went on to talk about biological attacks, nuclear attacks, aliens, the NWO, martial law and donkeys raping monkeys. Now THAT was a dumb thread. So even though this thread got kinda funny with people doing research to find any event that MAY happen, trust me when I say this could have been a lot worse
So at least this OP had some information in which to base his opinion on unlike most threads of this kind.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So I'm relatively new here so could someone please point out to me why I see about half of you are like "oh something DIDNT happen i guess just another hoax or whatever..." and some of you are saying well something DID happen... we just don't know about it.

How then can someone PLEASE explain to me that almost all of you are certain something will happen on 2012? And even if it does what if its either,

A. We put all our positive energy together and prevented the bad thingz from happening ( i heard on c2c some mystic/scientist guy saying thats what happened in 1980 one, got pushed to 2012 or 2036??)

and

B. We can dismiss it as, well something DID happen significant... but no one knows about it so it might has well of happened or didn't.

I guess why I'm asking is this was my first, so anxity ridden "countdown" cherry and I thought myself it was fairly serious, crop circles counting down to something, even if they were man made counting down to what!? And how can people be so much more certain of whats going to happen on 2012 then this? Evidence please?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THAT HAPPENED TODAY....

AUG-18-2007 GOT PWN3D ...!!!!

[edit on 19-8-2007 by GUMBAZ]

[edit on 19-8-2007 by GUMBAZ]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well, something did happen today.

Today was my last day of work. THE ALIENS ARE WATCHING ME!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Nothing happened yesterday. I won £1 yay!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
aug 19. 2007. 0330

still just a potato

no disrespect to the OP by any means. but this is a case im kinda glad we can say her concerns were misplaced.

cuz seriously, if id have had to take this headache to the afterlife id have been quite cross and absolutly no fun for the next several millenia

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
aug 19. 2007. 0330

still just a potato

no disrespect to the OP by any means. but this is a case im kinda glad we can say her concerns were misplaced.

cuz seriously, if id have had to take this headache to the afterlife id have been quite cross and absolutly no fun for the next several millenia

HAhah none taken, i first want to point out that i honestly dont think that these things mean that the world is gonna end. I mean people always bring this up on days like this and it never happens, but i want to make something clear...if you get a prophecy that the world is gonna end... and it literally says that then i guess you can worry, but if something like this comes along then don't start making judgments and going crazy. it could very well have been a crop circle warning about the sun going through high level peaks or about ocean tides or something...but i never found anything relating to the end about this so no one should start talking about it that way.

oh and this cropcircle isnt real...it turns out

Updated August 18, 2007 - U. K. crop formation investigator and photographer, Lucy Pringle, emailed today that the Woodborough Hill formation below was made for a commercial purpose, but no details are known. Australian scientist's analysis of the Woodborough pattern, which Lucy sent to me yesterday as a new August 17th crop formation, is still a valuable contribution to study in the context of geometric patterns and the scientist's effort to understand evolution of mathematical calendars seemingly embedded in many crop formations and the implication of countdowns to August 18, 2007, and December 2012. But countdowns to what is not known.

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Then on monday, I was awakened, and my cat was hissing at the window. I know this is going to sound nuts, but I attest to this. I looked out the window, and saw something large and black. I thought someone was standing out there. I look and see about 12 inches from my window a large black wild looking horse. Now mind you I live in a metroplotin area of Mesa. My cat is hissing at it, I am calling my husband in from the front room to come look, and it literaly turns to a black mist and disapears rite in front of my eyes. That just freaked me out.

Seriously, that is one hell of an account. I probably would have been reduced to a whimpering, incontinent pile of sniveling man jelly. Did the Hell-horse do anything? Perhaps he made an impromptu quip about the troubles of trying to find a decent salt lick in the seventh layer of Hades?

Have you ever seen anything like this before? Maybe you are just plain old crazy?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

AGG, twice I typed a reply and it didnt save, grrr...
I have never seen anything like this before. I am sane as the next person, marrid, mother, do not use drugs, or drink. It did not terrify me, but did have me spooked. If my cat didnt see it, I may have questioned my mind that night. No messages, just a plain black wild looking horse. Now if it had been in my room rather that outside, I think I too would have been jelly.

On the stone, that is my favorite stone. I spell it one letter off , and noone has that user name anywhere

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I wouldnt laugh this one off. I just started a similar thread and it will probably get closed since i didnt notice this one.

Its possible that something is going to happen on that day and i'm freaking out. Has anyone really read that article and all the signs from the crop circles (observed to have flashes of light for 90 seconds before said crop circles were discovered)??

Those flashes were the headlights of the truck of the guy that did the circles.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ive heard about august 18th,few days ago,and just dissmiss it as something unimportant and forgot about it,but yesterday i woke up at 4 a.m i couldnt sleep,seat on the couch for whole 3 hours,changing chanells,felling lost.i woke up with a felling that i didnt wanted to be alone,i watched the sky and it was tottaly grey,for a second i just thought we are so trapped,all of us.this happend on august 19th,but we live in diferrent time zones,what ever whas happening on august 18th,in my part of the world was 4 a.m.i was born on december 21,and in this last few months i began to realize how important that is

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just came across this thread today.. a few minutes ago.

Yesterday, nothing really happened.

Though, I suppose I should scour the world news to see if anything happened anywhere else. =/

In the meantime, however, I need to poo.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by LiquidTheBrit0]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Found this on nov.18 guess we have to wiat awhile.

www.eceti.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well it came and went just like every other stupid washed up doomsday prediction.Next time you believe this is going to happen, give me all of your money,since you obviously won't be needing it when the world ends.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'd just like to clarify for everyone that no one said the world was going to end (Allright, maybe dgtempe did
). It was simply a date prediction based off of a crop-circle.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join