It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bud" Culligan: The Hitmans Hitman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Marrs,

As a huge fan of "Crossfire", my question to you has to do with (of course) the JFK hit.

What is your take on the account of Roland "Bud" Culligan?

Kenn Thomas supplied a very interesting piece on this character a while back now, and the account has plagued my mind ever since. Besides the Thomas piece there is very little available on Culligan and I would be very interested to hear from you as to the nature of this man and whether or not you think his account is truthful or a very well crafted disinformation tactic.

Here is a link to a thread I had on Culligan:
Culligan Thread

On the subject of these peripheral characters I am also curious as to your impression of Richard Case Nagell, Charles Harrelson, and Kerry Thornley.

Thanks,
Bubba

[edit on 16/8/2007 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sorry Mr. Marrs,
Scratch my further questions on Harrelson, Thornley, and Nagell.

The Culligan request is all I ask.

Thanking you,
Bubba

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Howdy Beelzebubba,

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you anything more about Bud Culligan that you don't already know. There is precious little information out there on him and there's always the danger of disinformation. However, his story has all the earmarks of the plight of a real Agency hitman and operative. His descriptions of operations and communications ring true. Just remember that he too was susceptible to disinformation since agents are like cops in that if one tells something to another, they tend to take it as gospel. So it is easy to spread disinformation.

Jim Marrs

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thank you Mr. Marrs for taking the time to answer my query.
I am still trying to track down a copy of "Highway into Hell." As soon as I do, I will flesh out the previous thread with more information on this elusive character.

top topics

join