It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salt Lake City IAP Mystery Item

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
With my recent addiction to Google Earth, I have discovered a number of anomolous images. Perhaps this one is known here, but I can't find any reference to it.

It is located right at Salt Lake City IAP. Anyone know what this is???

40°48'21.81"N 111°59'17.66"W

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
cool find i have no clue yet but it appears as though the top of the building is painted as a gray camouflage.

not sure what ya got there but it is interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
doing a little more searching i see its right next to salt lake city international airport and if you zoom into that building the black circle on the top has a faint image of a plane in it. i believe its a navy/ air force airplane museum. it could also do with any other plane info type of facility. but still it looked cool at first glance.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
doing a little more searching i see its right next to salt lake city international airport and if you zoom into that building the black circle on the top has a faint image of a plane in it. i believe its a navy/ air force airplane museum. it could also do with any other plane info type of facility. but still it looked cool at first glance.

It's not a building, as you can see a "road" onto it right from the highway at the top right. Even looks like a turnaround on the top left. Appears to be fenced off. Huge compared to the tiny little car to the right on the road. What appears to be a hang glider bottom right of center.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If you turn on "Google Earth Community" under the layers option of Google Earth, the location is a fire training simulator. For the fire responce teams of the Airport, we had one like it that we could watch when Stapleton Airport was still around in Denver.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lou2You
If you turn on "Google Earth Community" under the layers option of Google Earth, the location is a fire training simulator. For the fire responce teams of the Airport, we had one like it that we could watch when Stapleton Airport was still around in Denver.

Mystery Solved! Thanks for the info.

new topics

top topics

join