It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being brainwashed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So i saw on Info Wars that on cartoons there have been New World Order references. And one of them was a show that i regularly watch, called "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy". In a certain episode, Billy was talking to Mrs. Clause and she told him that he would have a special place in her New World Order (gasp!). he then told his friend Mandy that he would be getting presents in the New World Order (fun!).

www.youtube.com...

And in another instance, Nickelodeon (whatever the hell you spell it) had a commercial that essentially had a bunch of Illuminati All Seeing Eye pryamids flying around and such.

www.infowars.com...

The Info Wars article on the Cartoon Network one: www.infowars.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About the Cartoon Network one, i have not seen that particular episode but i do see the show and i have to tell you that i fully beleive that the NWO reference was only put for humor. That show has such random comedy in it that its not very surprising. If it was a subliminal thing, then it was very elaborate.....

BUT

the Nickelodeon one has NWO all over it IMHO. its just tooo obvious. Well to me anyways, i think that the demographic that Nick has would be better spent on brainwashing them instead of kids watching Cartoon Network. But this is my opinion.

Just thought i would like to share this with you guys,

thoughts? Opinions? are our children safe from the corrupt mass media of today???

Thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This might seem a bit strange as a first post, but here goes. I have not noticed any NWO references in Cartoon Network but I've noticed something else which I find disturbing. I don't watch much of Cartoon Network, but I have watched a few of them with my son and I've noticed something in quite a few of their programs. I've noticed this mostly in I am weasel, Cow and chicken, My gym partner is a monkey and Robotboy. The thing I've noticed is excessive amounts of naked buttocks (especially), nudity and underwear references. I don't know what could be the purpose of exposing kids to this, but I think there's something sinister behind it.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
ahahah that show about billy rocks
i love that kind of stupid humor

but i think they only joke without purpose
and its really cool to watch jokes about illuminati and nwo

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
This might seem a bit strange as a first post, but here goes. I have not noticed any NWO references in Cartoon Network but I've noticed something else which I find disturbing. I don't watch much of Cartoon Network, but I have watched a few of them with my son and I've noticed something in quite a few of their programs. I've noticed this mostly in I am weasel, Cow and chicken, My gym partner is a monkey and Robotboy. The thing I've noticed is excessive amounts of naked buttocks (especially), nudity and underwear references. I don't know what could be the purpose of exposing kids to this, but I think there's something sinister behind it.

LOL Nice catche there. Yes i have watched some of those shows too and yes they do have quite excessive , uhhh, images of naked buttocks. I dont think there is anything sinester behind it, but i think it is undermining the good valued principles that people try to instill into kids to be good people, but then society has to come and ruin it i guess. IDK, but what i am trying to say is that the media is trying to bring the social values of our kids to a lower standard i guess. We see this in todays society alot so i guess its no surprise. HMMMMM, sinester, just maybe!

ANYWAYS, NEIN! Its not a stupid first post and i thank you for even reading it and making a reply, thanks

Originally posted by Unisol
ahahah that show about billy rocks i love that kind of stupid humor
but i think they only joke without purpose
and its really cool to watch jokes about illuminati and nwo

LOL i love the show too. Yea i also think that the Cartoon Network reference isnt really much of a NWO/Illuminati brainwashing, but i honestly think that the Nick one is definetly weird.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i seriously believe the cartoons are facilitators for further mind manipulation later on, a mass streamlining device, to direct thought patterns, etc.. they could be teaching your kids to be sex addicts or even trying to make them turn homosexual. I think its all part of MK UlTRA and a branch of the cou undermining america for the great architect of lies.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Nick commercial is messed up, I have to say. References to the "new world order" are one thing, since they've been made for a while now. The term used to be literal--that is, IMO, a new organization of the power(s) that influences the world--but now it implies secret societies, authoritarian one-world government, massive conspiracies, etc. But the crap that was splattered all over the Nick commercial is just creepy. I've watched some of the shows my little sisters watch, partly out of curiosity, partly because the shows are funny, and partly because I'm watching out for subliminal Zhit. And honestly, Nickelodeon has the weirdest commercials of all, IMO. In between commercials, the producers throw in really ****ed-up clips that could be interpreted as commercials for Nick itself.

I wish I could see the commercial how it was originally aired. Even then, how are we to know anything? I bet a letter sent to the network asking "Are you taking orders from the Illuminati?" would be laughed at and thrown away. What was the purpose of having a little girl flip her eyelids inside-out, and then finish the commercial with various eyeball-related symbols, including the all-seeing eye and other recognizable pictures?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
i seriously believe the cartoons are facilitators for further mind manipulation later on, a mass streamlining device, to direct thought patterns, etc.. they could be teaching your kids to be sex addicts or even trying to make them turn homosexual. I think its all part of MK UlTRA and a branch of the cou undermining america for the great architect of lies.

And on what evidence do you base this on?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
i seriously believe the cartoons are facilitators for further mind manipulation later on, a mass streamlining device, to direct thought patterns, etc..

I think that too, but i honestly think that the News of the mass media is the biggest one. Put fear and propaganda to the major populace of those who can freely act and think, put them under your spell and voila. You now have dedicated minless blobs who listen to the lies you spill.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well I think Ed Edd and Eddy is a great kids cartoon from Cartoon Network. A adult myself I watch it and love its symbolism of nihilism.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
man i havent watched that nick commenrcial with the pyramids of illuminati i gotta see this its so f funny anyone have a youtube link or sometin?

nergal junior rulz

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88
I watch it and love its symbolism of nihilism.

REALLY??? WOW, can you give me an overview of Nihilistic references you have seen cuz i am not all too familiar with Nihilism, thanks.

SORRY But i dont have the video or any link, but i do have a picture. I will try to look for the actual footage.

top topics

join