It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valient Thor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I just thought this was interesting. I never knew of the man named valient thor, or more commenly known as the stranger at the pentagon but the man claims hes from venus and he landed in the states in 1957, he stayed on earth for 3 years and then supposedly went back to Venus. Heres the address if anyone wants to check it out.www.galactic-server.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
USAFSF, thanks for the link. I did some searching earlier and didn't come up with that one yet.

I'll repost your link so it's clickable.

www.galactic-server.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
PUPP, thanks for reposting my link for me i couldnt figure out how to make it clickable..thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
USAFSF, YW. I think if you just had a space between your last sentance and the hyper link it will automatically become clickable. I never post links using the options in icons above.

I'm gonna read the article in the morning. It's 2 AM here and X-files is on. Time for my bedtime tv fix.

Again thanks for the link, looks interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
atm, I don't believe it.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
you're welcome for the link..it is interesting..later pupp

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Apparently Valient Thor was in the U.S. in 1999-2000. I attended a UFO Conference and the man who ran it said we were going to have a special guest on the last day. The guest couldn't make it. The man said it was supposed to be Valient Thor.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
From venus you say.....? how interesting and complete and utter bullshyte! Venus is a planet of lava flows and sulphuric acid rain. Our probes lasted little more than 1 min there and this guy says he's from Venus....yeah and i'm from Mercury...the Sun side. if anyone belives that article, well not so much the article but the fact this guy rekons he's from Venus, it show how gullible people are out there. Venus...indeed

new topics

top topics

join