It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I found this one on YouTube. Has anyone seen this one before. It's looks interesting, but after the Haiti one that was posted as a CG Hoax I'm not so sure anymore.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It appears that the person who uploaded the clip to YouTube is not the photographer.
Not a good sign.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great looking shots, but you know when ever they only get a few seconds of video it is very discouraging.

I know what you mean about the Haiti thing, I did not fall for it although I was open to them being some sort of covert Military transportation of the future...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes, I agree. I was looking for foot notes to the right. But I did not see much. I was hoping to hear from someone here that possibly has seen this one before and tell me if it's a fake.

I have been coming to this forum for a few months now, but this is my first post and I am sure most people here seen more UFO footages than I.

Thank you for the reply.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They look like UFO's to me; Unidentified Falling Objects.

Seem like they could be some sort of debris or even balloons in a downdraft.

Didnt really see any type of propulsion to speak of.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Great looking shots, but you know when ever they only get a few seconds of video it is very discouraging.

I know what you mean about the Haiti thing, I did not fall for it although I was open to them being some sort of covert Military transportation of the future...

Funny you say that because I thought the Haiti one was the real deal, I was excited and hopefully optimistic. Before I sent the footage to my friends, I kept checking back here (because I know there are experts here) to see if it was somehow a hoax. And unfortunately, it was.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Looks like part of the Aussie stuff I looked at earlier. Something about 31 FAKE Aussie UFO videos in one.

mikell

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Umm, wasnt the Haiti UFO a possible hoax, no one actually proved it being a hoax from what I read. A lot of people were seeing the same palm/coconut trees. But as far as I knew, that was the only "evidence" against the UFO. Piss poor IMO, Piss poor. Instead of debunking the UFO in question they went for the "Those palm trees looks the same" and therefore the whole thig was a hoax.

Keep your mind open enough not to let your brains fall out, not sure who said that but its very true. Although my brains have fallen out ages ago

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can't see the point of these UFO discussions on ATS!! I love this site, but reading the countless UFO threads is like groundhog day. Weather balloons, CGI, insects, black ops, lanterns, plastic bags, mars wrappers, smudge on the window, frisbie, birds, airship, pigeons, ice, waste from aeroplane. When the evidence does finally come to fruition everybody will not see it for what it is..They will ignore the hard facts. They will dismiss the evidence because of years of debunking. It's got to the point where i can't be bothered to post anything as you get the same old tiresome argument. Sorry to offended anybody...But what's the point?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Umm, wasnt the Haiti UFO a possible hoax, no one actually proved it being a hoax from what I read. A lot of people were seeing the same palm/coconut trees. But as far as I knew, that was the only "evidence" against the UFO. Piss poor IMO, Piss poor. Instead of debunking the UFO in question they went for the "Those palm trees looks the same" and therefore the whole thig was a hoax.

Keep your mind open enough not to let your brains fall out, not sure who said that but its very true. Although my brains have fallen out ages ago

I like to think it's real and the video is so clear I wanted to believe it was the real deal. But as soon as someone pointed out the palm trees, I started to slowly believe it was fake.

I wonder sometimes if one person did truly see one that close and video record it and nothing was fake about it. To only have one or two people find something in the background that does not look right and post that it's a hoax.

I think we are to the point were it's almost impossible to prove anything at all.

But I also find it interesting that this video did not make the national news channels.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Guys, we already have a thread to talk about the Haiti UFO video.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Guys, we already have a thread to talk about the Haiti UFO video.

Apologies.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wow! This one looks pretty real to me!

Lol, it's probably fake because no one is claiming to be the actual photographer but nevertheless, like one of the You Tube posters said, it's not screaming out FAKE.

But why wouldn't the person who filmed it at least offer to provide more information about it?? I just can't see why anyone wouldn't do that because they can still remain anonymous when doing that. So what's the big deal?

It's probably fake... but it sure looks real!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here on this website you can see the proof that this clip (and many others) was a hoax. The film producer admits it 'proudly' as if it was his achievement.

www.christopherkenworthy.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just wondering but he says that 2 of the UFO clips were 'quite genuine'...

The project was hugely successful, being viewed by many millions of people. Very few people suspected that the clips were manufactured. Gradually, the level of plausibility was reduced, but only when the last two clips were uploaded did a large number of people get suspicious. It's also worth noting that two of the UFO clips we distributed were quite genuine - and no researcher was able to pick which two they were.

But then he shows the movie with all of those clips they distributed for this project but doesn't say if the 2 genuine UFO clips are included in that video that's on that page.

My guess is that they are not because he probably would have pointed that out to us of they were -- yet he's not telling us anything about that or showing us those 2 genuine UFO clips anywhere on that page.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

there is so much evidence agianst that video now, case closed. It was created using Vue 6.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Here on this website you can see the proof that this clip (and many others) was a hoax. The film producer admits it 'proudly' as if it was his achievement.

www.christopherkenworthy.com...

Thanks, rocksolidbrain, for bringing that article to light. Thanks, but it's left me thoroughly depressed.

How can we trust any video purporting to be a UFO after watching the sheer class of those animations? Why the hell didn't they choose some other, totaly unbelievable subject to hoax...like dinosaurs living in the deepest forests, or a completely honest politician.

As I've said in another thread, the only UFO footage I'll trust from now on is a live feed on the TV. That's unlikely, I know, but what other choice do I now have? If amateurs are producing such high quality, what the heck do we do if professionals decide to tug our chains with a subtle, and well thought out, video?

Oh great...I just gave those b*****s an idea...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Why the hell didn't they choose some other, totaly unbelievable subject to hoax...like dinosaurs living in the deepest forests, or a completely honest politician.

I have to say this comment was quite funny. Thumbs up!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have a question.

Why on Earth would someone that
had taped a bona-fied UFO put it
on You-Lose ?

Really. Think about it.

Scouring You-Lose for UFO and "alien"
videos is like looking for a wife in a
strip club.

What you see is ultimately what you get.

Puzzled,
Lex

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
...... or a completely honest politician.

LOL no amount of cgi is gonna work here.
It is extremely easy to fake something which is seen by no none. But wait nothing is real these days, not even people:

top topics

join