It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skinwalker ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Myself and theutahbigfoothunter are both planning a trip to Skinwalker Ranch and will be leaving shortly. Anyone have any suggestions on surrounding places to visit while we are there? We will be camping out for a few days. Advice on supplies to bring? I'm not sure how active the ranch has been over the past few years but its yet another hotspot I would like to visit and share my findings and photos here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I thought the owners didn't let anyone near there anymore.Oh well, good luck to you both, and look forward to pics!Hope something really spooky happens.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
we may or may not have permission to enter the property (or hell i might just go out there on my own ninja style lol) . Regardlessly the actualy property itself is worthless its not as if the aliens have a liscense to only operate paranomal occurances on the Sherman Ranch boundaries only. Its the ENTIRE AREA that has this phenomia occuring. To my understanding the majority of the land surrounding the ranch is public property

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't know if it's been done before,but it'd be very interesting to have someone experienced in the occult with you on your trek to the ranch.Maybe a Ouija board as well? I dunno,I just think it'd be interesting to see what comes up in a seance or something considering it is supposedly an old indian burial ground if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck on the trip though,and I hope you'll report any happenings to ATS when you get back.

Doc

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ninja style huh? Look out here comes Hiii_98! Seriously, I hope something good comes out of it for you guys.Would be cool to have new info to discuss.I truly envy both of you for getting out there and doing what most of us only read about. Stay safe to both you and Utah.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
already did the area 51 trek a few times with dissapointing results, perhaps this might yeild some results. If not its onto Dulce next

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
already did the area 51 trek a few times with dissapointing results, perhaps this might yeild some results. If not its onto Dulce next

Dulce? Wow dude.Keep this stuff up, and we may never hear from you again.Good luck.I'll just sit here at my computer, waiting.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
wow do you guys give a # about anything other than reading conspiracy theories? It never ceases to amaze me that when someone actually visits one of these locations its almost as if no one cares. We have alot of stories to share but your too interested in lookin for powerlines in the desert with super powerful google earth rather than asking questions to invesigators who actually spent a week living the experience.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
dude what do you do for a living cause i wish i could travel to these places like you do or with you guys, did you see anything weird by any chance?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I buy and sell and remodel homes for a living, but lately i feel like some sort of investor by day paranormal investigator by night lol. The ranch was absolutely insane, i meet up with theutahbigfoot hunter here on the boards in salt lake city and headed up to the ranch this friday. The things we saw out there i will never forget. We actually spent 2 nights camping in the high desert in the middle of the ranch and the very last night they left and I camped ALONE. Really of all the places i've been this had to have been one of the most bizarre and scariest. I dont even know where to begin with my stories so many different things happened to us, most of them unbelievable, and all of them relatively impossible to time or photograph (not that i've given up as i'm planning an immediate return trip).

This is but one of the strange glowing balls of light that i saw

Also going out there with theutahbigfoothunter was a trip, those two really know there stuff and come prepared with an impressive amount of expensive high tech equiptment.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hello.
I'm waiting to hear all about your trip,and let us know when you are heading to Dulce. Later....

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

That's last pic is outstanding.
I have seen something very similiar.

So I'm guessing you don't believe the NIDS claims that the activity has stopped at the ranch.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The claim that activity has stopped is absolute rubbish, if anything its a ruse to draw attention away from the Ranch. Keep in mind Robert B is also now the owner of a aronautics space station..and i'm sure whatever secretative activities are going on at the ranch he would prefer snoopy investigators not to know. From the discussions we've had with the locals and our own eye witnesses to the events the activity is anything but subsided. I think the NIDS people would prefer the ranch not to become the next Area 51 tourist attraction.

I will try to post tonight wheni have more time.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I cant wait to hear your stories!!! You're right, most people here are more concerned with a fake brown ET then a real investigation!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't really know a whole lot about Skinwalker Ranch, but I did follow your thread when you went around Area 51. I'm anxious to see what you gathered here, and I'd like to hear about some of the experiances you had while you were there!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I cant wait to hear your stories!!! You're right, most people here are more concerned with a fake brown ET then a real investigation!

I TOTALLY agree with your comments! There were so many things that happened i really want to dedicate the time to write them all down, and i recently spoke with theutahbigfoothunter and he apparently is downloading his own evidence and writing up a much more detailed account that i could deliver. Either way i'm not trying to build the suspense and no we were'nt abducted or anything sensational, however some VERY unique things happened that we could use your help here to analyze. I will try to make the time tonight to write up a brief accound and answer any questions. Also will need help on where to explore in Dulce as I think we will both be heading there in the very near future.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What happened at the Skinwalker ranch in chronological order, to the best of my ability:

We arrived at the plateau above where the ranch is located at dusk and I believe all of us felt something from the beginning. Not only that, but a mechanical sound eminated from the direction of the power lines and it was very distorted and had no particular rythm, After setting up camp in an area where we would be hidden from detection, we prepared dinner, ate and began talking. By now it was completely dark. As we talked, the conversation led to what would happen “if” we were caught. Note: all of our energies were on this subject. As we spoke , about one hundred yards (at the most) away, and virtually upon our camp, we saw red and blue lights, and the “woop” “woop” sound that usually is heard when the authorities want your attention. Then we heard a very mechanical loudspeaker that sounded exactly like what police use, however it was un-discernable. Whatever was being said was muffled voice tones and completely foreign, it could not be understood. The tone was right, but there was just something un-natural about it all. Then it hit us. There were no headlights on the vehicle, no engine sound, and come to think of it no vehicle! It was just the lights and the sound. There was no police car there! Firstly we would have heard the car approaching, heck, we could hear the cars way out on the main road. Secondly it would have been impossible to navigate the twisty turny dirt road in complete darkness. Also, It’s quiet enough out there, you can hear virtually everything happening around you. This display had just appeared and virtually out of nowhere. We all concluded that the malicious entity, presence, or phenomena, had begun it’s toying with us. It was unreal! We were impressed.

After we had gathered our bearings from having the holy hell scared out of us and realized that the lights had not really even looked like police lights, but were a “close enough” attempt at representing what we had feared most, it dawned upon us that we were in for a long night, and we were. Hiii_98 and myself quickly suited up with night vision, recording devices, camcorders, walkie-talkies, and cameras. We first went over to where I thought the ranch was, and sat for a bit, I was wrong! It was over more to the south. We then ventured around the radius of the camp, and then over by the main ridge, when I saw a figure standing on a broken saddle of the ridge! It was there for a total of maybe 4 seconds and then slipped down behind the ridge, I didn’t have enough time to even put my night vision down and grab my 500mm Nikon. I was hosed. Even worse, I then had to explain to hiii_98 what I had seen and failed to capture. I felt like a bunk researcher. I knew there was not enough time to grab a shot. Unless I could develop the quick draw skill of Billy the Kid, it was unlikely I was going to have any luck at all at this rate. This wasn’t far from the truth as things turned out.

We regrouped and went towards camp to settle in for the night. It was harder to sleep than expected but we managed. The next morning we ventured around and got our bearings. We were running low on ice so we headed in to the closest store. Which is a bit of a drive, but offers some good vantage points to see where exactly the ranch is located. We then, went over to the entrance of the ranch and snapped a few shots.

i151.photobucket.com...

After going around the “dead man’s curve” North , we realized an area I thought was part of the ranch where we had seen a dead and partially mutilated cow was actually a neighboring property, which was actually a good thing, because we had actually and accidentally trespassed,…I think. I will just plead the 5th on this for now. We realized we were virtually in-line with the property to the north east. That night we gathered up and equipped ourselves even further with old school film SLR, an EMF meter, 70mm zoom telescope binoculars, night vision, game cam, and walkie-talkies. We were over burdened. But prepared! As soon as darkness fell, things energized. Hiii_98 and my fiance bravely crossed over the ridge in the direction of the ranch and I set back, posted up in a sort of satellite camp on the boundary line of some electrical posts. As soon as they had left for 10 or so minutes, a creepy sound that can only be described as an intensely loud oversized yelping duck screeched in the ravine beside me! After sufficiently freaking out by myself there in the dark, I radioed to the others and they agreed they had heard the same shriek. I scanned the entire ravine with the night vision and saw nothing. I waited and waited but that would be the only time we heard the sound. This seemed to be the case with just about all the phenomena, except one, or two.

The others were still walking further along the skin walker ridge, when I saw what looked like a motorcycle light coming in on what appeared to be the dirt road. I radioed the others letting them know something was coming in my direction. They heard something completely different over the walkie-talkie, we had this problem more than once. They heard me say that I saw something coming in their direction and that they needed to get out of there now! They thought they heard the light was coming toward them, so they began to bolt back to my position. What was odd about the light, was there was no sound like a motorcycle, then it vanished. Gone!

I saw the two running towards me at a very fast speed. After we had talked for a moment they told me what they heard over the walkie-talkies. I explained to them that I never said they needed to "get out of there now". In addition, both agreed the walk to where they were was a very quick walk, but running back took more than twice as long. They both were in amazement of what appeared to be a time lapse of some sort, but we eventually brushed it off as coincidence. I explained that there was a single white light like that on a motorcycle or a car with just one headlight steadily making it’s way towards us, then it vanished. They stood there both looking at me like…… “And?” Unfortunately that was all I had.

(continued below)

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
While we were talking something floated above hiii_98’s head and stopped there. It was without form. Then it bolted after we noticed and took off around a telephone pole. When it returned it looked like a seagull sized bat, if it was in fact the same thing at all, and not something else! Then it was gone. It was way too quick to actually film or document in any way.

My fiance and I thought one of the oddest and horrifying things of the trip was the fact that we could hear the sound of our car doors opening and closing when we were just out of camp at least three times! I went back to camp the first two times because it freaked us out so bad. Again, no way to determine when this was going to happen.

Another strange incident occurred after hearing noises coming from in the nearby gully. The three of us went to investigate and saw nothing at first. My fiance was scanning the gully with night vision when she came across a human-like figure standing mid way down an embankment. She quickly handed me the night vision to confirm. I noticed the figure standing there and saw it take a step down. I passed the night vision to hiii_98 in hopes he would get a glimpse too. He also noticed “something” was there, but wasn’t sure what. After discussing what we were seeing, we looked back in the direction of the figure and it was gone.

My fiance and I stayed behind while hiii_98 went back onto the ranch alone. In his absence, we were able to see not once, but three times, bluish balls of light weaving through some trees to the north of us. We were fortunate enough to have our cameras ready, but were unable to capture any of them in time. After hiii_98 returned we went to the grove of trees to investigate. We quickly realized being in the thick of it was not allowing us a full view of anything.

One unknown noise I was able to record with a highly sensitive digital Sony ICR recorder was some interestingly haunting sounds we heard off and on, and with much infrequency. It almost seemed to start and stop with complete abandon. There was no rhyme or reason. I am waiting for the proper connection device that will allow me to share this recording with you- so please, be patient.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Got to give y'all props for making the trip! We need more actual investigation.

Can't wait to hear more about your experiences.
Sounds like it was an interesting time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join