It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belmar New Jersey UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This was posted on google videos today. The video is 9 min in length with close ups but there is not enough light to see it properly.

Google Video Link

Link:
video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Blinking navigation lights would suggest an aircraft. The really good thing about this video is the comedy dialog from these guys. What a kick! Watch it through just to listen to these guys.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think it is most likey an expermental aircraft, since they said that Fort Dix was nearby. But then again, Dix is not an airbase. Very odd. That is a great video as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It looks like a B2 bomber!!! I've read and heard about B2 bombers that have been spotted hovering in midair. This has to be a top secret government experiment. Why they want planes to hover, I have no clue.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Flagged. This is certainly an interesting video, I think it could be a balloon, but who knows... it could be CGI too!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
yeah, as the guys said in the video,could be a balloon, or more likely a blimp, on the information on the Google video page,they said it was very big,blimps can get pretty big.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think this is a blimp. I grew up in that area and there have always been blimps flying around during the summer. I was down there this past weekend and saw one hovering around the Monmouth Park race track. Usually the Goodyear blimp makes a few appearances and there is even one that is all lit up on the inside so you can see it at night.

It's a good video, but it probably wouldn't catch my attention for too long if I saw it.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
I think it is most likey an expermental aircraft, since they said that Fort Dix was nearby. But then again, Dix is not an airbase. Very odd. That is a great video as well.

Ft. Dixx is an airbase and training base mostly. I actually did some work there for about 6 weeks. They mostly train for in air refueling with the tankers flying in and out of there all day long.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well thats what I think, its a blimp. But with some issues, it has huge lights outside it and having no advertising slogans defeats the purpose of it. May be someone was testing their blimp

I found one site where they say their blimps have strobe lights:
www.advertisingballoons.com...
A blimp at night should look more or less like this:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm sure blimps have some uses other than advertising.

If it sped off at rapid pace, that would be one thing. Otherwise....blimp.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Now its throwaway comments like that which really get under my skin.
The B2 Bomber cannot hover, I dont know what cartoon you saw that on but its not reality ok?

It looks like a B2 bomber!!! I've read and heard about B2 bombers that have been spotted hovering in midair. This has to be a top secret government experiment. Why they want planes to hover, I have no clue.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
whats up guys. i've been a visitor of this site for a long time but never bothered to post out of laziness and the fear of being criticized for my grammar, BUT when i saw news of a UFO in my hometown i just had to. i actually live in this town and i'll close the case for you right now. i was walking with my girlfriend one night and i look up at the sky like what in the # is that, and there were similar lights and it was hovering and moving in unnatural patterns. well... i've been dying to see ANYTHING up there for the longest time so i got all excited and decided to investigate. turns out that it was nothing more than some dude with a kite that had lights on it. i swear to god. as for the video, this is a tourist beach town and there two types of people that come here for the summer to annoy us locals. one being the lit up kite flying types and the other being the entire italian population of new york. so apparently these sloppy drunk guido's with a video camera got their knickers in a twist over nothing. fun seeing my town on here though. yeah!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Now its throwaway comments like that which really get under my skin.
The B2 Bomber cannot hover, I dont know what cartoon you saw that on but its not reality ok?

I second that. B2's cannot hover.

Personally I think it's a blimp. Maybe it's a UFO disguised as a blimp

[edit on 16-8-2007 by cappuccino]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Looks just like a plain to me, the navigational lights give it away.Nothing spectacular.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

McGuire Air Force Base is not too far from Fort Dix. About a 20 minutes drive between the two.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
it is a kite, with electric lights on it, for flying at night. thats it. i saw the #ing thing. its not flying like a plane, and the last time i checked blimps weren't triangular. yeah theres air force bases in the area, and i've seen silly lights from the beach now and then, but i live here and i know where they are taping and in that exact location i saw a #in kite with lights on it flying. ok? theres no need to even take this any further.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdubs
turns out that it was nothing more than some dude with a kite that had lights on it.

Can you please elaborate on how you ascertained this?

Because it seems to me the object in the video was moving at a fairly steady rate. For instance when he puts the camera on the tripod, he has to keep panning right to follow it.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
the very small amount of sideways movement you may percieve to be occurring was because they fly those stupid things off of boats. and also, with the blair witch style camera work, you have to rely on the commentary to even know whats going on. suit yourselves, i saw this firsthand so i'm sticking with with what my eyes tell me.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi im new here at ATS. I saw this thing or another one like it when those meteors were about. I was in my backyard in Bayville Nj wich is south of belmar. I do not belive it was a kite because for around 40 min it was at the same altitiude i followed it with my binoculars. In my opinion it could have been a blimp from Lakehurst naval air station helping a coastguard search that night.
My stepdads radio was playing reports of a intresting unknown distress call. Maybe the blimp was from the navy helping out.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I see ufo's too, but only when im drunk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join