It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just like 2 share this site!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just like 2 share this site about some tanks and other military models, i really like the tank section.
The Tiger kings is my favorite.

I can throw in one quastion also, is the LVT(A)-4 AMTANK, USA build or got the same principel as the S- tank 103.
gunpoint-3d.com...

And whas this tank good or just a pice of junk

gunpoint-3d.com...

THE Talon Robot/SWORDS. USA Is really cool loking weapone..

Just look at the weapone models and enjoy the art work

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
does this one really exist gunpoint-3d.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I heard from someone who knew someone who knew a person now you see how dilute we are getting that the Bird of Prey plane. USA. 2002.

Is actually called SNOWFLAKE and yes it exist's or so they say you know. If your confused just read above.

Hope that help's.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Never heard the Boeing Phantom Works project "Bird Of Prey" ever referred to as snowflake, but that's ok cause there's a lot I don't know I guess.

But yes, the Bird of Prey was a small unmanned prototype designed and built by Boeing Phantom Works to pioneer new technologies that may soon be seen in new production aircraft. If not already implemented into certain aircraft production lines already.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
wow thx for the help gueys

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Never heard of it being called Snowflake either...

But it wasnt small or unmanned, if I remember right the test pilots name was Joe Belock(?) or something along those lines.

I think it was a bit of a dog at low speeds or when the gear was down. If I remember rightly i think they added an underslung tail fin at the back below the exhaust outlet to help it.

I could be wrong though.

Either way it is one hell of a good looking plane.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah, the Bird of Prey was manned test vehicle. I confused it with the X-36 MANTA as I've done before. My bad.

But technology pioneered on the BoP was later incorporated into the F-22 and X-45 UCAV projects.

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

join