It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon surface pictures that dont make sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
be careful what you wish for.... mwahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

It looks like the astronaut found a rock slightly sticking up, and was there working to get rid of some of the dust and sediment around it...so the next picture showing it revealed....or...this was an area where a rock was...and after the astronaut removed it for anylization...you see just his foot prints and not the rock...

I have something way more interesting than that. I used to own a book that showed a picture of the moon's surface having a perfect christian fish symbol on it...like a small mountain in the exact...I mean exact...shape of the christian fish symbol....anybody else seen this?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

not true look at the four little holes in the ground on both pics, it is the same angle, one pic, or both are fakes, but why is the question

jra

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
not true look at the four little holes in the ground on both pics, it is the same angle, one pic, or both are fakes, but why is the question

I'm not sure what "four little holes" you're referring to, but both picks are not taken from the same angle. They're close, but the colour photo was taken several steps further to the right. You can see the edge of the partially-buried boulder just on the left edge of AS16-114-18422. Plus the two pics are taken by different astronauts as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Interesting, anyone have any idea what the half-circle to the upper right may be? If it's the Earth, why iare there two in the first image? I'm no image expert, this is why I ask.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsRus
would have to be a pretty big jar !!! dont you think

the rock is the size of astronauts foot at best, they just moved it no big deal, the photo of the rock with the letter on it makes me wonder unless that photo was faked too lazy to search for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
Interesting, anyone have any idea what the half-circle to the upper right may be? If it's the Earth, why iare there two in the first image? I'm no image expert, this is why I ask.

That's called in the photograph camera industry as a 'lense flair' it happens when alien UFOs come in contact with cameras no but thats what it looks like to mmmme while on the subject of the moon and whether or not its fake, look in the sky man it's there for realz, but really my dad worked on the appollo mission and he got boo'd off stage, but seriously he did and I asked him and he said we did land on the moon cuz he worked on it, and why would they pay people like my dad that were not in showbiz?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join