It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the...? Michael Vick ties to Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

Full Story From Fox
This is a crazy twist to the dog fighting story.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure the NFL has set any kind of precedent as to punishment for players with ties to Al-Qaeda. I'm sure NFL commisioner Roger Goodell will impose a two or three game suspension on Vick for that violation once he's eligible to return to the NFL.

Peace

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think this is a nuisance suit filed by an inmate with mental problems.

The "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" damages were a bit of a hint.

And I'm not sure what Michael Vick would do with Iranian missiles...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This has to be a joke!
I don't think he is that hard up for money that he would have to sell dogs on Ebay to buy missiles. It just dose not make sense and is plain stupid.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

OK logically lets think about this... It says he stole the dogs for dogfighting and then it says that he sold them on Ebay.?? If he did steal the dogs how did the owner know why?? Did Vick stop on the way out the door and tell the owner "hey I stole these for dog fighting"

If he used them to dogfight and they lost than I do not see him selling a winning dog, and if the dog lost well .. I also don't see him stealing a dog and not fighting it. Stealing it just to sell on Ebay is again silly. He has more money that he can spend and I'm not even sure he would have to steal a dog from someone considering he had a house set up with people breeding dogs for him.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The real question here is what does this say about FOX news? Sheesh, talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's pretty low that Fox would report this at all. Of all the things they choose to omit from their news stories this should be one. They should be more careful. Unless they are attempting a McCarty style witch hunt for Al Qaeda supporters.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is quite funny. Did anyone read the actual formal complait written by the inmate? It was handwritten and was one of the funniest things i have read in a LONG time. I mean Vick was selling dogs on ebay then using the procedes to buy missles from Iran? Freaking hialrious!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
apparently this guy has done this kind of thing before. (17 times to be exact)

he has lawsuits against things that arent even possible to sue like hank aarons bat and alleging things like "copyright infringment" and "bad debt"

have a look. www.thesmokinggun.com...

google his name. good stuff

[edit on 20-8-2007 by turbokid]

new topics

top topics

join