It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suraci new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello to all ATS people.

I've dipped into this site often, but never posted. I tend to post on sites that aren't friendly to the radical ideas expressed here. It's lonely and hard on the nerves, constant baiting, ridiculing and accusations of being a tinfoilhat wearing yada yada yada by halfwits, you know the deal. But those are the people I think need to be converted, and if just one is made curious by my posting, it's a success.

It's good to see so many here who know what's going on, or at least are questioning the status quo, sold to us endlessly by the media and education. I got into secret history, real history, and that led me to other areas. For the record, 911 was an inside job to provide the new Pearl Harbour, launch wars, steal oil and eventually create a fascist one world government. That's my take on it at least, and I'm absolutely convinced of it. I'm going to spend the rest of my days trying to expose the creeps who did it.

A big hello and I look forward to exploring other mysteries and stuff through this excellent site. Maybe I'll run into some of you sometime.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great Intro... what took you so long to sign up...

You'll do great here and love it too.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance with anything.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Welcome aboard suraci. It's nice to have you as part of our ATS family!
Your initial post is a good one. Nice job, and keep up the good work.

We have a very broad range of topics, and countless points of views from our many members. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

I've applied a link for you regarding the terms and conditions we expect our members to follow.

ATS Terms & Conditions

If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to contact any of the ATS staff via U2U. We're here to help you have a terrific experience at ATS. Have fun!

[edit on 15-8-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS suraci

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! I hope you will enjoy spending some time amongst like minded people. I know it can be hard to be the only one in a community with certain ideas.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Suraci!

I am also a new member, and I've found the community overal friendly and helpful

Maybe this link will help you:

Zedd's Handbook

Enjoy your time here

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

elevatedone - I took a while because this site is just so huge, it's hard to know where to start. I was looking at a posting about the hypogeum in Malta, where I used to live for a while (Malta that is, not the Hypogeum) and had some strange experiences. I learnt a lot in just a few minutes on these boards, so decided to get more involved.

cheers lombozo - I'll try to behave, been banned from too many conventional sites (but they ban instinctively when certain subjects get raised). I'm here for self education mainly, being interested in these subjects it's essential to get other views, particularly contrary ones, otherwise it's too easy to get carried away. A sense of perspective is essential, I find.

Thanks Umbrax

cheers ambushrocks - great name btw, though ambushing rocks can't be that hard, reckon even I could creep upon a few. Being a dissident is hard, particularly in a society where the criminals control the media.

Hi DragonsDomain - thanks for the link, and welcome to a fellow newbie.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by suraci
A big hello and I look forward to exploring other mysteries and stuff through this excellent site. Maybe I'll run into some of you sometime.

A big hello back to ya brother
Its nice to have another member on board. As you will find there are many here amoung us.. Some like to wear out Tinfoil hats in public. others like to keep our Hats in the closet and only where them during U2U moments

Either way do enjoy and look forward to seeing what you have to offer!

Zy

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Cheers Zy.

I must admit I tone it down a bit in public or people just turn off, they're so conditioned to associate dissent with lunacy. It's incredible how I almost see the switch in their eyes as their inbuilt censor trips in.

I find out what they're interested in, then try to apply the NWO agenda to that. Get them agreeing on the small stuff, then it's easier to hit them with the biggies.

But respect to you if you just declare it openly and see what happens. We all have our own ways to fight the controllers.

top topics

join