It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solomon Island Giants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Are being talked about right now on Coast to Coast Am with George Noory.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here is a link to Steve Quayle's giant page.

GIANTS AMONG US

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
do you know where i can find out what station that is in seattle?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Click for a list of affiliates in Washington.

Actually check out Solomon Giants (www.thesolomongiants.com), there is some interesting reading material here. I found Steve Quayle quite interesting on C2C with George Noory that morning.

ID

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is a very interesting topic. I believe that it is very possible that these "giants" did and maybe still do exist. The only thing that would lead me to believe it was a fake is that no one gone to these Islands and attempted to capture photographic or video evidence of these creatures. If locals had told me of such creatures the first thing I would do is get a working video camera. Also the remains of a 36 foot human skeleton found by Carthaginians between 200-600 B.C. is mind blowing, this would truly be something I would have to see to believe.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was put off by how many times the author said "just ask them"

70% of the claims ended with that comment

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

GIANTS AMONG US

WOAW They are bigs

Hey, you won't stop them with a 5.56mm rifle. Where is my bazooka ?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I know someone who lived in the New Hebrides (Vanuatu) Islands for a couple years just adjacent to the Solomon Islands, so I asked him if he'd ever heard the stories about Yeti-like giants, he said he hadn't.

I thought that was interesting since the folklore and mythology of the native inhabitants of these two island chains are probably very similar, if not identical. I know they're all Melanesians. It's possible that the phenomena is limited to the Solomons, or that the people of the region are reticent to dissuss it with outsiders. There have been UFO sightings at Guadacanal since WW2, but I'm not certain that island is part of the Solomons, it's sort of halfway between them and New Guinea.

Here's a map of the region:

www.lib.utexas.edu...

Anyway, I've been disappointed to find a lack of corroboration for this Giant myth, so far.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, I'm 6'5". Do I get counted as a giant yet?

I'm intigue by the absolutely gargantuan 36" skeleton, they would be one absolutely awesome sight to see. But I honestly doubt such beings could exist. The sheer strain on its organs would be immense!

Nice find

-M.E.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My Grandpa's good friend has organised an exhibition to the Soloman Islands in search of these Giants. My grandpa woul dhave gone but he's getting old and it would have cost him $14,000.

I'm not sure when they are going thre, but it shouldn't be too long now. If thye get any info i'm sure my Grandpa will hear about it. And then i'm sure i'll hear about it too.Then you'll all hear about it ;P

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You have to wonder what would have promoted such growth back then....

Possibly a higher level of oxygen in the air, along with considerably less pollutants, or just disfunctional dna that had not been yet purged from the population thru atrition, causing gigantism in a few individual.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
think its too half baked too be real, always get that suspicion when it ends with a plea for money

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
excerpt from www.thesolomongiants.com...

snip

�The Japanese War Memorial� of the Solomon Islands, located at Mount Austin of Honiara..[includes a]..bronze statue of a half-human man with scales who is holding a ray-gun looking thing attached to the end of his long tail.

This very futuristic �Star Trek� warrior-type reptilian half-human man has a very determined look upon his face whilst holding his tail-attached ultra-modern ray-gun in his right hand and pointing to the west with his left."

snip

My comment: It should be easy enough to include a photograph of it on the website, unless it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OOps wrong place!

[Edited on 5/10/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6:4.

Think back to your childhood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Hercules, Paul Bunyan, and Goliath are some giants you may remember reading or hearing about. What we were told and what we read brainwashed us into accepting giants as myths or kind-hearted.

I think this is why we find it so hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arostotle
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6:4.

So you mean this guy got godly genes

Russian heavy weight boxer champion Nikolai Valuev. Someone i would defenitley not want to meet in a ring (:

found on www.nikolaivaluev.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
He's not really a giant considering the 36" guy!!!

For giants to have existed they must have been human hybrids or early (very early, predating modern humans) humans.
Scientists have said it is a 'possibility' that if humans existed they could have become giants. The basis for this is that in those days, everything was huge!
Large lizards, giant sloths and bears, why not giant us?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer

Originally posted by Arostotle

So you mean this guy got godly genes
Are you serious? What's your problem?

Russian heavy weight boxer champion Nikolai Valuev. Someone i would defenitley not want to meet in a ring (:

found on www.nikolaivaluev.com...

I'll break it down for you.
"the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men". Fallen angels were kicked out of Heaven and laid with women.

"mighty men which were of old, men of renown". Fallen angels gave rise to Giants. simple enough?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
robert wadlow was the seed of these giants
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join