It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 - OLD video help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

Sorry mods if this is a bad place for this thread. However I REALLY need to get hold of an old youtube video that was posted by retiredafb.

The video showed what appeared to be a SaturnV rocket on the launch pad (claiming to be apollo 20 at vandenberg).

On youtube the video was titled:
APOLLO 20 TEST Launch pad

PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has this video or knows someone that has downloaded it then please get in contact. Its very important

Thanks
Rich

[edit on 15-8-2007 by olegkvasha]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Is it this one by any chance?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No sorry its not that one.. the one im after is with the rocket on the launch pad still

Thanks anyway
Rich

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why doesn't the liftoff video show the LIFTOFF??? Because everybody would know it was in Flordia perhaps???

mikell

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
on the launch video the words USAF are down the side of the saturn V
how many saturn V's do you know with that on?

rich

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nobody should waste thier time even debating this case. Been proven wrong beyond the shadow of a doubt (his alleged footage on some scenes was from previous recorded missions)

In my opinion, giving this type of dribble the time of day hurts the cause of real ufology. I know it's fun to dream, and we all want to believe, but this is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Nobody should waste thier time even debating this case. Been proven wrong beyond the shadow of a doubt (his alleged footage on some scenes was from previous recorded missions)

In my opinion, giving this type of dribble the time of day hurts the cause of real ufology. I know it's fun to dream, and we all want to believe, but this is ridiculous.

Funny i thought we could all make up our own minds... I have been looking into this mission since the 1st videos came about. I don't believe anything until I have done the research. Hence why im asking for the video.

Rich

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
All the links I found point to a YouTube page that says "This video has been removed by the user."

I guess that you must find someone who have downloaded the video.

Unfortunately, I only downloaded their videos last week, and that one wasn't there.

The only reference I found to that video was this page.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for all those trying to help
its much appreciated. This video is becoming a pain to get hold of
but will keep looking...

Rich

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hello ATS! I'm new

I have the video

btw: the apollo 20 story couldnt until now be proven as complete hoax

top topics