It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore is a FAKE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
WOW

thanks,
don't really need to say anymore - this goes beyond hypocrisy and into the realms of war crimes.

Thank you ignoranceisntbliss for the info.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

he forever lost any of my respect for him right at the point in his movie an inconveniant truth, he started wimpering about is election loss

So he isnt allowed to spread the truth? (as you people so frequently spout)

Watch as melatonin, and the rest of the Gore crusaders come to defend their master...

Wow, your not an annoying prick, are you?

i was going to give a nice well balanced answer to your post...but you dont really have a post, just a list of sarcasm and prodding other people.

If you are going to hold all of humanity accountable for "global warming" as he has, and continues to do; walk the walk. To do any thing else is hypocrisy.

i have stated in many threads that i already have walked the walk.

i dont have air conditioning, i dont use excessive amounts of power, etc. etc.

Given the evidence, I would say that the only reason he's involved in the "global warming" issue, is to make money, which he is, making money I mean.

Thats not evidence, thats peoples assumption because some people cant get their head around the idea that someone may do something and not have a personal gain motivation.

Brilliant Orator? Are we even talking about the same man? Al Gore? The one who put an entire convention floor full of people to sleep? That Al Gore?

You, obviously, dont have the ability to see the words of speeches for what they are.

Gore, Martin Luther King Jr, Cicero, Tiberius Gracchus, Gaius Gracchus.

Swindled? Still, 8 years later, no proof other than hearsay, of that. That horse died long ago...get over it.

i will not get over it. Getting over it is just lying down in the face of the crowd. giving up because it isnt popular.

Down in Australia the global warming swindle movie was shot down in the most delicious 2 hours of my life. Watching as actual scientists destroyed any claims against man made global warming.

Whats so damn scary about living a bit greener, and a bit cleaner, and looking after the environment? Why the incessant need to shoot Gore down?

What he's talking about doesn't just affect him, it affects everyone.

Neformore...i love you and want to have your babies.

Your incredibly right!

V
You want the Earth greener?.... The Earth has been greener when there were higher levels of CO2 in the atmosphere...

Yep, greener from that delicous power plant smog. you can just taste it cant you *breaths in and gags*

This lie that CO2 is a pollutant and is going to destroy life on Earth is the biggest scam/lie perpetrated by people like Gore just to make more money.... and most people now-a-days are too naive and too uneducated to realise they are being scammed...

thank you for being a superior being and pointing out our flaws.

Or perhaps *gasp* your just too lazy to change anything. Pointing a finger uses alot less energy than getting up and doing something, doesnt it?

He is a fraud, Kyoto is flawed science, and the complete man-made Global Warming theory is bunk

give me UNEQUIVICAL PROOF that it is fake.

And we know what the Good Book says about false prophets.

What? Lord of the Rings says nothing about False prophets.

Takes a lot of time to work out the kernels of truth from all the rhetoric, hype, misunderstanding and misinterpretation.

Sounds like alot of topics and posts on this very site.

Except the kernel of truth is excluded many times.

I'm pretty sure that Al Gore is indefensible - given the evidence it'd be pretty hard to stick up for him

i will. Ive seen the evidence, talked about it. Found that people dont care about the earth. You all want to talk about shame? Look at yourselves in your plastic world surrounded by air conditioners and SUV's

So, no defense of Gore per se. Smear away my little Rove-ling, means nothing to the big picture.

Melatonin, its no use. The same people who think mankind has no effect on this planet are the dissenters in this thread.

I'm all for them, provided they are tempered with some common sense instead of the "we're all going to die" hysteria which has been inflicted on us for the last few years.

You mean the kind which dictates EVERY American action? Sorry man. Fear rules your society, and Gore knows this. Thats why he made it seem so horrible. because if he didnt, you wont do anything.

Seems he didnt make it bad enough. You all just LOVE pointing the finger rather than cleaning up.

Aha! Ignoranceisntbliss! Again he comes, citing HIMSELF as evidence, as usual.

don't really need to say anymore - this goes beyond hypocrisy and into the realms of war crimes.

yeah, because lying to get the world to be greener is obviously as bad as a war crime.

Why dont you burn him at the stake?

nah, you'd have to get up for that. Thats why the electric chair was invented. So you can slaughter people while still sitting down.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Um, what? I cited my thread which has all the juicy details. I beg you to dare attack and attempt to debunk that thread. You know, that 'thing' which proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Gore is uber-hypocrite like few others in all of history (I wonder what names could fit in a neat littel list like your list of famous orators you like to parrot so much?). Octavious, it's amusing to see you're still licking Gore's boots merely for being an uber-propagandist.

What, Al, you're with the UN and you're here to save the environment??? Then stop being a hypocrite and start shouting about depleted uranium (it's actually 'outlawed' by the UN if I'm not mistaken).

Here's what DU does to humans Octavious:

www.italknews.com/view_story.php?sid=4820

And those are the 'softcore' DU images. Hey maybe we can get a comment from Al with that last one... it looks kind of like him

[edit on 17-8-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Having Al Gore represent the Global Warming crew is like having the Pope coming to the Atheists convention. Both make no sense whatsoever. He uses flat out lies to help push the far left views on our society.

One of the claimed things is that Malaria is a byproduct of global warming. Please they cannot assert that and act like they care since they have the blood of many African citizens on their hands for banning DDT and making false lies about it. It is the most effective Malaria killer ever made but they banned it. The radical environmentalists want to see "the human cancer" die so that in their view the world will be better off.Proof they do not care about their fellow man and are blinded by extreme love for the environment they will take us all to hell to guarantee we do not use that aresol.

We can all live a little greener but please i will become one too if they use real things. Talk about all the landfills and other things. Help convert us to alternative fuel. Do not try to push your agenda using alarm ism and shrill threats.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ignorencgeisntbliss, those are too much man. The is quite a bit of nastyness out there from our wasteful-crap, but please get rid of those imiges, at least the last one, that is too much man^-

I used to think/call Al Gore a fraud/hoaxer. but did you here what the name of his last book is, i can't call him that anymore, he admits what he does. If you read it as it is it is ' Al Gore's Assult on Reason' Which is about the best way to put it since he claiming that we are bringing erath out of its little ice age it was in. He knows what he is.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

And there weren't any pesky humans chopping down most of the trees and covering everything in concrete and asphalt

The forests in Europe and U.S. have recovered more than other forests around the world, and "concrete and asphalt" only cause some warming regionally, and does not affect the "Global Climate".

Anyways, so "humans are "pesky" Essan?...

Do you agree with some of the environlunatics who claim "population reduction must be forced"?....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Do you agree with some of the environlunatics who claim "population reduction must be forced"?....

I've been saying for as long as I can remember that the only real problem is that there are too many people on the planet. Almost every issue you can think of would be solved or avoided were the global population 10% of what it currently is.

But that's off topic

Gore, like many on both sides of the argument believes he is right, but manipulates the data to prove this to others. The Inconvenient Truth and The Great Global Warming Swindle are both as bad as each other. Both have some truth and some deliberate misinterpretation of the truth and a steadfast refusal to even consider contrary evidence.

Sceptics, stuck in the middle, can see that. But the zealots on both sides refuse to even consider the truth ....

In my humble opinion

Of course, as has already been pointed out, the big question is what is wrong with reducing carbon emissions? Even if it makes no difference to climate change? After all, a more pleasant environment and cheaper, more reliable fuel, isn't such a bad thing really, is it? Just don't cover my hills in silly wind turbines in the process is all I ask

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Sceptics, stuck in the middle, can see that. But the zealots on both sides refuse to even consider the truth ....

In my humble opinion

But then again Essan, I see you as one of those people who "refuses to even consider the truth."

There is no evidence that CO2 causes the warming that some claim it does, in fact the evidence shows the contrary.

Of course, as has already been pointed out, the big question is what is wrong with reducing carbon emissions? Even if it makes no difference to climate change? After all, a more pleasant environment and cheaper, more reliable fuel, isn't such a bad thing really, is it? Just don't cover my hills in silly wind turbines in the process is all I ask

Ok, let me anwser by asking you this...

Do you have an alternative fuel source that can be implemented globally right now?......

You are asking what is wrong with stopping production, because that's what lower emissions will do and the fact that the EU environmental programs to reduce such emissions are failing, should be telling you something.

The lives of billions of people, and yes even the economy of the world depends on oil and it's derivatives, yet you have to ask "what is wrong with lowering the world production and asking nations where people depend on using such oil derivaties, or using wood to keep themselves warm and feed themselves"?....

The economy of the world is not exactly in good shape, and anyways, what is your solution Essan? Where is this magical new fuel source that you have hidden somewhere that will stop all "carbon emissions"?

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Ok first of all to not get off topic, Al Gore is a dangerous fake. Not only does he know what the truth is, he is making money out of those holy carbon-taxes through a company he is part of. So theres no surprise he is on board with the man made global warming. Its his own meal-ticket.

As for the comment about having population reduced to 10%... I wonder if all these environuts were really considering stuff like this if they didnt think they were going to be among those 10% that were going to be allowed to live? I dont know if its just me but when people start to talk about eugenics I get this sudden urge to puke and I feel physicaly sick in the stomach. Maybe theres something wrong with me when I disagree so harsly on it but for me personally the thought of people considering stuff like this just dont seem to sit all that well.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

There is no evidence that CO2 causes the warming that some claim it does, in fact the evidence shows the contrary.

Assuming, contrary to the opinions of all experts in the subject, that CO2 is not a 'HGH' and Arrhenius is completely wrong.

Besides, even with CO2 there's still plenty of anthropogenic climate change going on

Ok, let me anwser by asking you this...

Do you have an alternative fuel source that can be implemented globally right now?......

No. Which is pretty worrying - instead of relying on Russian Gas and Iranian Oil I'd rather we had an alternative....

You are asking what is wrong with stopping production, because that's what lower emissions will do and the fact that the EU environmental programs to reduce such emissions are failing, should be telling you something.

I have a simple plan to reduce emissions: switch the bl**dy lights off and stick a pullover on if it's chilly. I wouldn't be surprised if most people and most companies could reduce their energy consumption by a significant percentage if they weren't just lazy idiots with money to burn ......

The lives of billions of people, and yes even the economy of the world depends on oil and it's derivatives, yet you have to ask "what is wrong with lowering the world production and asking nations where people depend on using such oil derivaties, or using wood to keep themselves warm and feed themselves"?....

So we should continue wasting oil for the sake of the Russians and Iranians?

Where is this magical new fuel source that you have hidden somewhere that will stop all "carbon emissions"?

I didn't say anything about stopping all emissions. No have I said anything about stopping oil productions (that may well happen anyway in due course) But I assume you work for or have shares in the oil industry, hence your strong defence of it and determination that everyone should continue burning more and more of the stuff, whilst causing more and more pollution? Just think if you had shares in, or worked for, a company that developed a new, cleaner, source of energy though? Or, indeed, an alternative to plastic ....

I

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gonjo

As for the comment about having population reduced to 10%... I wonder if all these environuts were really considering stuff like this if they didnt think they were going to be among those 10% that were going to be allowed to live? I dont know if its just me but when people start to talk about eugenics I get this sudden urge to puke and I feel physicaly sick in the stomach. Maybe theres something wrong with me when I disagree so harsly on it but for me personally the thought of people considering stuff like this just dont seem to sit all that well.

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. But acknowledging the problem does not mean advocating extreme measures to eliminate the problem.

Anyway, who said anything about eugenics? I'm sure a nuclear war, or a meteor impact, or a new super-'flu will do the job quite well. And if nature gets a chance that's just what she'll do

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Oh I see, so when it comes to climate change its all man made. When its something like supposed over population of humans the nature will handle it on its due course. Ofcourse as you pointed out few nuclear bombs couldnt hurt to speed up the inevitable "natural" progress. Interesting views I must admit...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gonjo

Oh I see, so when it comes to climate change its all man made.

No, my view is that human activity amplifies natural cycles. Although some aspect - such as Urban Heat Islands - clearly are all manmade.

When its something like supposed over population of humans the nature will handle it on its due course.

Well humans aren't doing anything about it
And considering the utter disrespect and disregard most humans have for the earth and all life on it, would it be such a bad thing if we all just disappeared?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No, my view is that human activity amplifies natural cycles. Although some aspect - such as Urban Heat Islands - clearly are all manmade.

It is your view, and you can think whatever you want to think, but your logic is flawed...

If we follow your line of reasoning "trees amplifies natural cycles"..."hence perhaps it is better if trees didnt exist"...... or what about "the oceans amplify natural cycles, so perhaps it is better if they didn't exist"....

Perhaps the world would be much better if it was all barren and there was no life whatsoever that emitted CO2, or any gases, or used oxygen heh Essan?....

Well humans aren't doing anything about it
And considering the utter disrespect and disregard most humans have for the earth and all life on it, would it be such a bad thing if we all just disappeared?

And what does Essan propose we do about "the population of the world"?...

BTW, yes, it will be a bad thing to have people dissapear....

Apparently you don't care whether you live or die, or at least rather whether people in the world live or die...

I can see you are probably dissilusioned with life for whatever has happened to you, but there are billions of innocent people in this world who deserve to live, and enjoy life....

I am not going to agree with your dellusions that the world will be a better place without people in it....

IMO someone who makes the statements you have made show to be "selfish", no offense, but who are you to want "people in the world to dissapear" because you have in your mind the dellusions "the world will be a better place"?...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. But acknowledging the problem does not mean advocating extreme measures to eliminate the problem.

Quite the statement coming from the same person who a few posts below asks "wold it be so bad if all people dissapear form the Earth"?....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It is your view, and you can think whatever you want to think, but your logic is flawed...

If we follow your line of reasoning "trees amplifies natural cycles"..."hence perhaps it is better if trees didnt exist"...... or what about "the oceans amplify natural cycles, so perhaps it is better if they didn't exist"....

Yeah, because digging up and burning fossil fuels is a natural mammal behaviour.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Assuming, contrary to the opinions of all experts in the subject, that CO2 is not a 'HGH' and Arrhenius is completely wrong.

What is an HGH? If you are claiming that because CO2 is a GHG that means it must be the cause of the current warming you are wrong.... CO2 is a GHG which has neglegible effects ato global warming... and there are hundreds of other "experts in the subject" which you and some others keep dismissing, and who disagree with your claim and that of the AGW crowd...

Besides, even with CO2 there's still plenty of anthropogenic climate change going on

What? Do you mean "even without CO2..." please, do tell us about these other GHGs that are also the cause of the current warming....

No. Which is pretty worrying - instead of relying on Russian Gas and Iranian Oil I'd rather we had an alternative....

So no alternative of any kind....

I have a simple plan to reduce emissions: switch the bl**dy lights off and stick a pullover on if it's chilly. I wouldn't be surprised if most people and most companies could reduce their energy consumption by a significant percentage if they weren't just lazy idiots with money to burn ......

WOW.....
.....ok... i guess Essan is right folks... hey if you are in the middle of winter and temperatures are 30 F or below just "stick a pullover on....it will make the cold go away.....

Hey!!!! and "nobody turn on the bloody lights on ok?... Essan says so.....

Humm, why in the world is Essan wasting energy using his computer?......

So we should continue wasting oil for the sake of the Russians and Iranians?

Wasting oil?... what are you about now about "wasting oil"?...

I didn't say anything about stopping all emissions. No have I said anything about stopping oil productions (that may well happen anyway in due course) But I assume you work for or have shares in the oil industry, hence your strong defence of it and determination that everyone should continue burning more and more of the stuff, whilst causing more and more pollution? Just think if you had shares in, or worked for, a company that developed a new, cleaner, source of energy though? Or, indeed, an alternative to plastic ....

Pfft...what an assinine comment to make...

I don't own any bonds, or stocks, and quite frankly, that would have been none of your business anyways....

As for working for oil companies?... I "worked" for a company that provides engineering services to to some oil companies...

OOOOOHHHH, AAAAHHHH ... I AM THE BOGGIE MAN BECAUSE I USED TO WORK AS A FIELD ENGINEER FOR A COMPANY THAT PROVIDES ENGINEERING SERVICES TO OIL COMPANIES..... You need to grow up Essan...

i am also certain that you would find it hardly possible to find any job that is not related in one way or another to "using plastics"... or "other derivatives of oil".... or using gasoline, diesel etc for their job....i guess all those people are "working for the oil companies and don't want to save the world because they would lose their jobs"....

BTW, Al Gore has stocks and bonds in oil companies, he uses 30 times more energy than i do, has more cars and limos than i do, yet he proposes that CO2 is the evil that will bring catasthrophe to the world....

Al Gore: The Other Oil Candidate

So tell us Essan, what is your excuse for "believing it wouldn't be bad if all humanity just dissapeared"?.... Your comments seem to show that you would actually even love it if it would happen...

And tell us, what have you done for a living, i am right assuming that you are retired?

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin
Yeah, because digging up and burning fossil fuels is a natural mammal behaviour.

Mammals fart all the time... they inhale too much oxygen, and exhale that hideous CO2 constantly...

and you melatonin who are always constantly talking about stopping the emission of CO2 should do the world a favor and be one of the first ones to go...

Anyways.....WHAT ARE WE TO DO ABOUT THE MAMMALS, THE PLANTS, THE SOIL, THE VOLCANOES, THE OCEANS WHEN THEY RELEASE SO MUCH GHGS.....would it be that bad if there were no oceans, no trees, no plants or forests, or soils, or those pesky volcanoes to be changing the climate on Earth constantly?.....

Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if it was barren of all life and there was no GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE to speak of?....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by melatonin

Oh I see so now not only are humans destroying the planet, we are also not a natural lifeform or at the least our behaviour is supposedly not of this earth? Wow thats quite an interesting twist I must admit. Last time I checked humans were a part of the mammals family and our roots firmly of this earth.

Maybe you could point out where our bad habbits are coming from if they are according to you not natural? I mean there must be some outside force giving us our behaviour model and affecting our evolution in some twisted bad way if we are indeed somehow not natural mammals?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin

It's top of the food chain behaviour for intelligent species.
As a species evolves into intelligence, one of the first things it does, is strive to control it's environment, and make use of available resources for the good of the group.

It amazes me constantly how people hate their own species, and forget that we are simply being true to our nature.
Al Gore is a prime example of this, yet hypocrite that he is, remains true to his own nature.
And his nature is that of a politician - a vain, filibustering, preaching, patronising person, who regards his own self interest and self importance as above that of the "common man".

Should we blame this man for his nature? after all, when a dog does his business in the street, he's not being a vandal, just a dog and true to his nature. And gore is just being what he knows - a politician.

[edit on 18/8/2007 by budski]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join