It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do to stop the secret government from doing they plan to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
From this video of William Cooper (video.google.com...) we see a sincere fellow tying to warn us of them, the secret government. According to him, the CRF and the NSA have taken over and have since the 1950’s. Or even earlier. As you know we can assemble, yet if we did then we would be discredited and since its not a movement its not popular. I see in my mind that we are controlled to not protest and not to say anything about it less we be branded as a crazy person or even now a terrorist. I feel that because at the moment it does not bother there daily lives and they feel comfortable in there surroundings that they will not budge. I mean, you and I will not get up and start a protest to stop the process from happening. So we let it happen. We say to others that we disapprove and that is the extent of our willingness to rock the boat. We post our concerns, yet while we do we again are discredited and labeled. We have lost the will to do the right thing. We know what the right thing to do is, yet we are soft and contempt in our lives to start anything. No one wants to start and no one wants to do something that would up end his or her lives. So we sit. We say what our minds really think by posting what we deem to be truth. We are so confused by misinformation that we do not even dare to get ourselves labeled as in to discredit our creditability. I have to word my post as not to be discredited and to loose my creditability. As you have to as well. So some may think this way or some may think that way about certain things, there is a truth that everyone must agree on or the majority must agree on, less there be total chaos. We are bombarded with what is the truth, yet its discredited to seem untruthful. So we look and see what truth there is in the truth that was discredited and find that yes its true, but it does not effect me now, so I will just go on my way and not rock the boat. Its a fact that the CFR has influenced past and present administrations with there globalist ideas and the NSA has and will continue to spy on ordinary people we do nothing to rock the boat. My only way to protest is to post this and enhance yours and mine own conscience. So this is my protest against them that want to control. They can never control my mind in what I really think. They can not control what I will do in any certain action. This is my protest. It’s a outburst that can label me and I really do not want to be labeled as well as you. So pick your wording well. Now my learning from old encyclopaedias and from enlightening insights from other writings and from living 50 years have brought me to this idea of protest not just the video listed above. Living is a journey of learning. I do not ask you to protest. I do ask anything from you but to do the right thing. If therefore we are at this site watched by the CFR and the NSA and god knows what agency I ask them as well to do the right thing. They only way I can see to stop the secret government is to do the right thing. What ever the right thing might be at the time and moment. If you let a selected few control the way they want you to live and want them to control your surroundings, then you do your right thing by doing nothing. And I seem to fall into that trap. By doing nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think what it will take to take down the government is for the United States to be United States.

I think if small groups just take on 'The Man', they won't get far.

However, if everyone is united, or if there's some insiders who decide to do something on the inside, I see no other ways.

If 50,000 angry Americans stand together in front of the white house, progress will be made. They can't arrest all of you (or can they?).

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is a thread in the conspiracy forum that is trending to this topic. Maybe it should be moved here, or at least part of it. Maybe the mods could instruct us. Unfortunately I am a Noob (somedays I feel lucky just to log on!) and I have absolutely no idea how to post the link. However, the title is "what is coming sept. 2007?"

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
I think what it will take to take down the government is for the United States to be United States.

I do not want to take down the government. I just want them to do the right thing. Like today I saw on CSPAN, North American group run by a think tank telling us what they plan to do with both the US, Mexico, and Cananda. What recouse to we have if the Media does not report these meetings?.None. So I ask them to do the right thing. How do you think everyone in the respective countries are going to feel when this is thrust apon them?.In order to have a one world government, you have to have control. Since having groups of polictical power in 10 groups its easier to control the people. 1 group happens to be the US, Cananda, and Mexico. They do not discuss in public what they are going to do in case of our rights as humans. I ask them and everyone, just do the right thing.

[edit on 8/15/2007 by zman]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Read this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Read this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok you hyjack my thread, and you send us to this restricted site?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
over the decades, the larger American society, business world, political sphere, moral & religious spheres have continually & steadily deteriorated = which is also known as Entropy.

The 'neocon' cabal wrested control an became the American policy makers, and the population is just along for the ride, for now ...

what can you or I do about the operating 'shadow govenment' ??

nothing directly, but one can make the knowledge of the 'takeover'
of America common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
TextThere are allot of reasons we can not even attempt to fight back, as indicated by this news letter ( www.newswithviews.com...)
And now we have a new currency to boot too www.rense.com...

[edit on 8/16/2007 by zman]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
the only fighting back one can do...is spreading the knowledge of....

"The Elite Few" by barbara peterson
here's a follow up article which explains a little better what the shadow/invisible/secret Government actually is.

see; www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_barbara__070815_the_elite_few.htm

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habit and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society.
Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government, which is the ruling power of our country.
(Bernays, 1928)

If we understand the mechanisms and motives of group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it. (Bernays)

as i see it, the neocons seized power, then thru the misinformation led the US policy into both Afghan & Iraq for now & will manipulate the populace into adventures in Iran & Pakistan in the future...
the neocons are only one single element in the cabal that makes up this 'secret/shadow government'...add media, NGOs, think-tanks, & Corporatism as other co-conspitators of elite puppet-masters of this shadow govt. your thread is about.

thanks,

[edit on 16-8-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
All I ask of them is to do the right thing. While people are loosing there homes on stupid loans and the market crashes, I ask them to do the right thing. The fed injected some 6 billion this morning and yet it did not have an effect, while the correct thing to do is lower interest rates. But as usual they (the media) say look over here or no not there but over here , while they meet in secret and deside our fate. Again all I ask them is to do the right thing.

[edit on 8/16/2007 by zman]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Have 1000 business cards printed with the following information on it:

Google Video List:

American Freedom Agenda Part 1
America Freedom to Fascism
Iron Mountain
Secret Space
Illuminazi 911
The Signs of the Last Days
9/11 Press for truth
Money Masters
Terrorstorm
Depleted Uranium Alert! Invisible War
Iraqi Resistance Message
Al-Rashedeen Code of Silence
Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers
Outfoxed : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
Zionism and Christianity: Unholy Alliance, Ted Pike
Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price
Iran's Ahmadinejad on Holocaust
Loose Change

Hand them out in downtown america until you cannot afford to print anymore.

Thats what I do...

Oh... and post like mad at ATS

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Did I mention:

STOP PAYING AND REPORTING PERSONAL INCOME TAX

REFUSE TO VOTE ON ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES

BARTER

GIVE UP YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE

DENY MILITARY SERVICE

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I do my best by helping others. Barter is a good thing. I am reluctant to not pay taxes as I am in chapter 7, due to my illness. I have trained the National Guard in desert warfare and I do feel like they are special. I was in the AF and I do owe my training of electronics to them. I enlisted right after the VN war. Being of middle class stock my father could only afford 1 of his 5 children to go to college. Me being the big brother decided to get my training in the AF. I am glad I did, I am and will always help people as that is what I am good at. But how can one help with a power that is so powerful that even now while I respond to your reply knows everything about you. Here in lies your freedom. I just ask them to do the right thing. To protest is to get labled, as in anything you do you are on there radar. Best to be stealth. I love my country, I just wish that they do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
While your right about doing something now, you have to understand the situation the masses are under. While we post on here like we are Paul Revere yelling at the top of our lungs to do something cause they are coming, we fail to take into the fact of daily living we have developed into a slave mentality. We are slave to ourselves in what we have. We try to keep what we have. Everyone of us, has allot to live for. But, sustaining our livelihoods is our main priority. I was once asked: “ask not what the country can do for you but what you can do for your country”. I have worked hard all my life doing the best for my country. You ask me to get off my butt and do something, but, by voicing my protest is not enough. I am amazed at the lack of personal power we have to fight against these acts of our government. They have taken away our right to assemble, our right to protest, our god given rights. Recent laws, like the patriot act, habeas corpus taken away, we have less and less to fight back with. Now if we where to become a group of people and sign and petition our government I believe we can still do this we can start there. I do not know the logistics of this, maybe some here can enlightened me.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hey Sri Oracle: My reply to your proposals:

1. Most people will continue to voluntarily give their earnings away to the IRS scam because they are sheep and not individuals. Also, they are dependent on the government teat for sustenance and want their " Social Security ' when they get old, and so they will never rock the federal boat. Most Americans think that the income tax covers wages and so they will pay forever and not complain. Sheer ignorance due to media complicity.

2. Voting means nothing, as proven by the Fuhrer Bush and company. If the right wing neocons want an election, all they have to do is get the Supreme Court to halt the process and declare a winner. Vote caging by the Repugs, Diebold machines set to win for the Repugs by the owner, a staunch Bushie ; it all adds up to voting not meaning a thing. Al Gore won the election that Bush stole and so voting means squat. It is all controlled in the back rooms of the crooked politicians.

3. Barter? Are you kidding? What is the average American going to trade, his daughters or his riding lawnmower? Most Americans have NOTHING of real value in a living sense, most stuff we own is perishable ot useless. How many people in Chicago have chickens to trade? How many folks in New York have a cow for milk and butter? Hmm? None. You have to HAVE something of real value for survival in order to barter, and most of us have nothing that would do any good . What use is swapping things that are all the same?Pawn shops are full of valuables that the people got 1/10th the value for; think in a real pinch how little jewelry and gold and musical instruments will be worth when things get tight. Food and weapons will be the only mediums of exchange and those will be totally regulated by the fascist governemnt agents.

4. It may be easy for a city dweller to get public transport to needed appointments, etc, but outside the cities it is necesary to drive. I live in the country and have to travel miles just to get to a gas station/convenience store..I cannot do without a vehicle and neither can anyone else here and in most places. Without driving we would be stuck walking many miles for necessities and that is foolish. No way.

5. The military only has to initiate the draft again and they will get all of the cannon fodder they need for more wars of imperial hegemony around the world. Your kids will NOT have a choice any more. And with the borders being treated as combat zones and shoot to kill orders being used at borders now, there will be no escape from America and no way for young people to avoid being drafted into another immoral and illegal oil war at the whim of a filthy, crooked, traitorous and criminal scum like George Bush and Dick Cheney.

The politicians in Washington are ALL too weak and timid to simply state the truth; if the murdering traitors that pulled off 9-11 can get away with it, as they have done then why does anyone think that there is anything that can be donw to rescue this nation? it is all over. We will never see the America of the 50's again. WE will be herded into camps if we object, we will be killed if we fight back, we will be isolated and vilified if we do not comply in every detail with the orders of the criminal bosses in charge.

Why hasn't ONE politician currently in office taken a stand about the sickening power grabs that the Bush cabal has undertaken? Not one person in power has raised the 9-11 matter. most say they never even hear about Bldg. 7 until someone brings it up and then they all say that there is no need for a new investigation; sure, many former this and that say they want one, but the current politicians do not. they are all part of the system, and the system is corrupt and rotten to the core.

Look at who is in charge there: the same coverup artists from the Kennedy assassination!! Bush's buddies are all Iran Contra criminals pardoned by Bush's sick and criminal father, GHW Bush, the grandson of the traitors of the WW2 era who are Nazi followers and who dream of the New World Order fascist state that they have been working for for many decades. There is a well laid plan afoot to destroy America and replace it with a corporate govenment where the big business men are the same as the rulers, and then they have us as slaves.

We are almost there entirely. We have had our Constitution crapped on by Bush,et al. we have had our laws changed to allow spying on us by our own government, and all in the name of a totally PHONY war on terror. The terrorists are in the White House and Congress!! How much more dangerous is Dick Cheney than any idiot with a shoe bomb or whatever? The real danger is from the neocons that want us in Armageddon right now. These sick monsters actually believe that we will intimidate China and Russia and that we will take over as the rulers of the world; well, I bet that China and Russia and others will nuke us into the stone age, the entire world, before they will allow such filthy scum as the Bush traitors to control the world. I don't blame them one bit.

What gets me is that when I travel to Europe and around the world, I meet people who are always universally amazed and disgusted that Americans, who they like and admire genuinely, are so TRUSTING and shalow that they believe what they hear on the TV news!! Europeans , for the most part, keep up with current events, politics, and the truth that is out there. they do NOT trust ANY politicians and always assume the worst. We, on the other hand, are simply sitting back and leaving all of the nasty realities to others to handle.

And, when the governments there go too far, the people actually ' get off their butts and do something!!". They take to the streets, they riot, they demonstrate, they fight the cops in the streets, they show the politicians that if they do not get change, they will never be elected again and will never be allowed to live openly again without the public indignity following them forever.Americans are lazy, spoiled and careless with rights. Most of us will allow the cops to abuse us, put up with intrusions into our privacy, and not complain. We are brainwashed and complacent and afarid of standing up to authority.

If the PEOPLE were to stage a massive rally in Washington demanding a whole new way and if we did not allow ourselves to be arrested or dispersed, we would get change. But we are too polite and too weak and too selfish to DEMAND, not ask.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What can we do to stop the secret government from doing they plan to do?

Thank your for posting this on ATS. I've been looking for answers at to what to do about our so called government for some time now. The replies here are great too.

Once I have more free time I'll study this indetail, thanks again.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The NWO is very weak, there only power is people that go along, and those who feel they can't make a differance.

Think about it, they really have very little power, they can't go around shooting people because then they lose all the people they tell to do the shooting, the cops and military that think they are just.

They live by convincing us to do nothing, not by stopping us when we say something.

Military is taught justice is good, so evil pretends to be just. If the cover is blown, the power of the individual who is awaken swings to the other side.

This is why they are moving to mercenaries where Money is god, not justice. Then they can use there only power, the control we give them of the money.

top topics

join