It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the first time in my 4 year marriage, i am upset with my wife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't get a tatto but your in charge of you. Not her- she can state her opinion of it but it won't change your personality will it? In my opionion you don't need her permission your not 5.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Get her name on yur ring finger, test the waters?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I wouldn't get a tatto but your in charge of you. Not her- she can state her opinion of it but it won't change your personality will it? In my opionion you don't need her permission your not 5.

it's not about permission and she did give me her opinion and i respected it till it started to eat at me. we talked. we both understood. i have the ink.

it all worked out.

about the name in the ring finger, i already have her name on my arm..she signed it and they went over it and i have a tattoo of her lips on my neck.
she put on real dark lipstick and kissed the paper and we made that into a stencil.

SR

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm thinking if any dude out there wants to avoid the same situation then hook up with a suicidegirl lol there'd be no problems about tattoos or peircings there.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If this is the worst disagreement you've had in four years of marriage then wow what I can say... you're golden!

My wife's been pushing my buttons since the first month or two of knowing her .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join