It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Our Leaders Are Betraying Us All!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It looks to me like clever timing. What if the coin story was planted knowing that it would be discovered as a hoax. How many of us tend to "throw the babay out with the bath water".

Gee, I'm learning soooo much on how to disinform.

Remember the old ploy of the reporter asking the politician if "he denies or has gotten help for beating his wife"? The politician is then trapped.

Anyway, the hoax part has no bearing on Alex Jones' report.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
this is not betraying us, it would be a move to try to make a run a the euro for the strongest currency in the world, what gives the euro so much power is linking all the economies of the countries that use it, the "amero" would do the same for north america and i think would be more powerful than the euro with the US having the strongest economy in the world already

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
hmmmmm a plan to make my currency stop deflating on the world market so that i can go back to being able to afford out of country vacations and all the other toys i like? man that would suck
I don't believe theres any chance of such a thing happening but the Euro was one of the best moves any ruling class has made in a long time. Bring on the Amero

<< 1  2   >>

join