It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Our Leaders Are Betraying Us All!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wonder if this idea has gained momentum with the recent stock market fluctuations... I doubt it's very credible (especially the source) As for a North American Union, maybe in 50 years, but I really think it's unlikely at the present. (besides, aren't we ((US)) about to call Terrorism on Canada/Mexico and invade?
) And how would they sneak the fusion of 3 countries on us? We'd have to find out somehow, and forcing it would probably bring riots in all three counties. Giving us bull about how we're broke and it's the only way to avoid total economic collapse might work... we americans are pretty gullible (we "voted" bush in... twice) I don't know about Canada and Mexico though. But yeah... just because this guy got lucky once doesn't mean it'll happen again. The images look CGI, unless coins are suddenly being made from dull plastic looking materials (except the last one, looks a little bit... too shiny)

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
I wonder if this idea has gained momentum with the recent stock market fluctuations... I doubt it's very credible (especially the source) As for a North American Union, maybe in 50 years, but I really think it's unlikely at the present. (besides, aren't we ((US)) about to call Terrorism on Canada/Mexico and invade?
) And how would they sneak the fusion of 3 countries on us? We'd have to find out somehow, and forcing it would probably bring riots in all three counties. Giving us bull about how we're broke and it's the only way to avoid total economic collapse might work... we americans are pretty gullible (we "voted" bush in... twice) I don't know about Canada and Mexico though. But yeah... just because this guy got lucky once doesn't mean it'll happen again. The images look CGI, unless coins are suddenly being made from dull plastic looking materials (except the last one, looks a little bit... too shiny)

The NAU is real though, they apparently want it done by 2010. Please read/watch:

It was reported on TV:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The North American continent is being transformed from three sovereign nations (Canada, USA, Mexico) into one regional corporate power base, the North American Union. Unlike the creation of the European Union, there is no public political/ academic discourse on the merits, or pros and cons of a North American Union building up to a vote within each nation as to the wish of the people to join such a union. Instead the union is being created by stealth, is already well on its way to fruition, and is being imposed on us by our own elected representatives and government with no opposition.

www.canadianactionparty.ca...

[edit on 15-8-2007 by conspiraciesabound]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiraciesabound
However, Hal Turner somehow got the story about China potentially dumping their dollars right about six months ago.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Besides, even 6 months ago it was old news. VERY old news.

In 1999 two Chinese People's Liberation Army Colonels write a book called "Unrestricted Warfare". Part of the novel is devoted to China's ongoing passive economic warfare, specifically the pursuit of American debt and how it intends to leverage the US financially.

Plus, go watch Bloomberg Television. China / US dollars have been segment topics or mentioned in conversation....maybe a dozen times in the last few years. And I only watch that for about 1/2 an hour a day.

If 6 months ago you experienced an epiphany from Turner on this topic, maybe you need to pay closer attention to the "Economics" section of your local paper.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Coins are fake, made by a coin company

Amero Coins

These private-issue fantasy pattern coins will be struck as an annual series, starting in the latter part of 2007.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is just silly. Proof? Proof??? Where's the proof? There are pictures that were obviously created in Adobe Illustrator or some similar type of program. Then there's the matter of the article. I love how people let themselves get sucked into these articles that have key words such as "Maybe", "could happen", "I think", etc...

What a bunch of poo.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't believe this story. One reason is that I don't believe they would be printing coins. All hard money, coins, paper bills, etc are being phased out altogether. New financial systems will run on credit/debit cards. Minting a coin as currency is just a step backwards. We see the coins on this website because that gives a hoaxer something to create. When we talk about invisible money, like credit cards, there is nothing special to show, but creating a fake coin is a tangible way to show that their is a global conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiraciesabound

Proof: Our Leaders Are Betraying Us All!

www.halturnershow.com

FOR MONTHS WE'VE ALL HEARD STORIES ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE UNITED STATES, CANADA AND MEXICO WOULD BE "MERGED" INTO A NEW SOVEREIGN ENTITY CALLED THE "NORTH AMERICAN UNION" . . . . .
GOVERNMENTS DENIED IT PUBLICLY AND OTHERS CALLED US "CONSPIRACY NUTS."

WE FINALLY HAVE PROOF: THEY ARE COINING MONEY IN THE NAME OF THIS NEW ENTITY!!!!

"The Hal Turner Show" has received images of the new unit of currency they are planning. It is called "the Amero" which will replace the "Dollar"
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title - all caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 15-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

You have been playing too much "Ghost recon advanced warfighter2" for X360. That story is a straight rip from a computer game

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You deniers are.... just in denial. Have you Googled NAU, North American Union, Connie Fogal? No, I don't think so.

One would think that instead of inane posturing about how it can't be true, you would show some dicipline and say, "I don't know about that. I'll have to research it." Don't worry, I'm just as guilty as you. I'm just ahead of you on this one.

My take on it: 90% the truth. That means I now believe their doing it. 10% is for 'lack of a corpse'.

I believe it will come along with martial law and the hysteria of change. When dollar bills won't buy anything, the public will gladly exchange dollars for Ameros, which will have value at banks.

When you need to eat, you'll change over. Easy.

One last thing. We have lost our media, our source of information. We are forced to search for the truth amongst the weeds. It is irritating. We all have to get used to weighing the truth of something against multiple sources. The "truth" is not conveniently provided any longer. You should feel manipulated and madder than hell.

So, we wait for a corpse or a smoking gun. It's all we can do for now. Listen, make note, hold off judging.... and be patient. Knowing now wouldn't change anything.

Think how the residents of the Soviet Union felt.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
]FOR MONTHS WE'VE ALL HEARD STORIES ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE UNITED STATES, CANADA AND MEXICO WOULD BE "MERGED" INTO A NEW SOVEREIGN ENTITY CALLED THE "NORTH AMERICAN UNION" . . . . .

Well, it all ties in nicely with the superhighway being built

www.nascocorridor.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Me again and greetings Deniers:

I found this just now on Infowars.net. [ If you have a beef with Alex Jones, bite your tounge a minute. He may be brash, but he and his staff do first rate research, IMO ]

He is talking to Jerome Corsi("investigative journalist, economic expert and Harvard Doctor of Political Science") on this very subject; it may be worth your time to see what is said.

infowars.net...

To me, it is not a question of "is it true.? It is a question of "What are we going to do about it?"

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
The images look CGI, unless coins are suddenly being made from dull plastic looking materials (except the last one, looks a little bit... too shiny)

who knows, maybe they are being made from dull plastic....plastic is very plentiful, and really quit cheap....and recyclable. think of the benefits to the ecology if we were to recycle all this plastic into our coins!!! and well......it's so cheap, they could coin money to their hearts content!! and when they blow this currency, they can just recycle the coins into the new currency!! the last coin pictured is susposed to be a collectable coin made of silver, so ya, it would be shiny!!

anyone know who is susposed to be coining these things? is it the fed, or the governments, maybe this is an attempt to ditch the fed?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
the north american union?DAMN that sounds so cool i approve

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Coins reminds of the Roman Era for some reason....

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i dont know if this story is true or not, but it sounds to me like they are pushing for world government

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't consider what you provided as proof, if the amero was to come out, no one would possibly know what it looks like, or what it would be called. But I think it's very possible. Alex Jones article was very interesting aswell.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if the Amero came out it'd probably look like that...

see you got the woman with a spear in her hand sitting on top of our liberties and in the other hand the world.. so basically she's striking down our liberties with the spear while having the whole world in the palm of her hand

how wonderful

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Rense.com has just labeled the story a hoax.

See for yourself: rense.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10nes
if the Amero came out it'd probably look like that...

see you got the woman with a spear in her hand sitting on top of our liberties and in the other hand the world.. so basically she's striking down our liberties with the spear while having the whole world in the palm of her hand

how wonderful

I was watching tonight's news, and they talked about the decreasing value of housing in the United States, and its effects worldwide. For the first time, they said that this crisis has the potential of becoming a recession. This is starting to look like Alex Jones' article. I'm worried, this could be true. And with each passing day, I witness our future getting darker and darker in the news. And all of this is happening for everyone to see, but everyone still keeps living their mundanes lives, oblivious to reality, in the illusion this circus will last forever. It won't, it painfully won't.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
www.dc-coin.com...

heres where u can buy them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join