It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Our Leaders Are Betraying Us All!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Proof: Our Leaders Are Betraying Us All!

www.halturnershow.com

FOR MONTHS WE'VE ALL HEARD STORIES ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE UNITED STATES, CANADA AND MEXICO WOULD BE "MERGED" INTO A NEW SOVEREIGN ENTITY CALLED THE "NORTH AMERICAN UNION" . . . . .
GOVERNMENTS DENIED IT PUBLICLY AND OTHERS CALLED US "CONSPIRACY NUTS."

WE FINALLY HAVE PROOF: THEY ARE COINING MONEY IN THE NAME OF THIS NEW ENTITY!!!!

"The Hal Turner Show" has received images of the new unit of currency they are planning. It is called "the Amero" which will replace the "Dollar"
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title - all caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 15-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
American Dollar= Canadian Dollar= 10 Pesos

The Canadian dollar this week hit a thirty-year high and traded at $.96 American. It is expected to achieve parity with the American dollar this year. This will mean that both the American and Canadian dollar will trade for somewhere around 10 Mexican pesos.

I find this sudden parity of currencies to be extremely coincidental since one of the tenets of the North American Union will be a new currency. This is not speculation. It is part of the SPP agreement that will assuredly be ratified in Montebello next month. So, with the currencies of the three countries now closely aligned, it will be a lot easier to introduce a new North American currency, the AMERO!

Remember that Connecting The Dots article from July 20th
www.globalresearch.ca...

www.halturnershow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I welcome it. I think alot of people are too caught up with the negatives of globalization and don't focus enough on the positives.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hal Turner is not a reliable source by any means. Not out does he spread messages of white supremicy, but he makes claims to be in possession of secret documents and files which either never materialize when asked for them, or he simply makes them up.

Im at work and his site is blocked under the classification of Hate Speech, does he actually show these pictures he says he has?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Hal Turner is not a reliable source by any means. Not out does he spread messages of white supremicy, but he makes claims to be in possession of secret documents and files which either never materialize when asked for them, or he simply makes them up.

Im at work and his site is blocked under the classification of Hate Speech, does he actually show these pictures he says he has?

I believe in Hal Turner somewhat because he reported the story about China being ready to dump their dollars about 6 months ago after US officials came to China for negotiations. A lot of people were taking that seriously and now we've found out that the story was right on the money.

The pictures are real and stunning. More info on them from the Hal Turner site below.

www.halturnershow.com...

More details are pending. One thing is absolutely clear: The governments of the USA, Canada & Mexico are engaged in a conspiracy to merge the three countries without the knowledge or consent of "The People."

In furtherance of this conspiracy, the government of the United States is intentionally spending the nation into absolute, unrecoverable Bankruptcy with the intention that the monetary system collapses.

When the U.S. currency collpases, it will take with it, both the Canadian dollar and Mexican Peso because both countries are so heavily invested in the U.S. dollar through trade with the US.

[edit: clipped big quote]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
While Im still on the fence on this NAU thing, the pictures of the coins provided are not proof of anything.

The reason I say that is just look at the level or reality in the recent UFO Hoax videos.

With the sophistication of CGI today I think it would not be to difficult to create a few coins in CGI and call them the AMERO.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I for one do not want this union to happen. They are basically wiping the borders, if a countries stocks drop the whole Amero will be effected, and
we would have to take rule policies from the US. Since they are doing this
for "national security", in time they will just call it the American Union.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiraciesabound

American Dollar= Canadian Dollar= 10 Pesos

The Canadian dollar this week hit a thirty-year high and traded at $.96 American. It is expected to achieve parity with the American dollar this year.

I'm all for this, but the fact that it has been dropping steadily and relentlessly for the past 2 days, and was, (the last time i checked), .92 american, i have doubts that we are going to achive parity in the near future.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
To be honest I kinda think those "photos" look a lot more like graphics. Could be made by anyone... But ofcourse it could also be a proposition to how the coins could look.

Are there any other signs in either of the three countries at the moment that something is underway regarding a union?
Although I kinda don't remember there being anything to notice really when the European union was formed. It was just another day...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
To be honest I kinda think those "photos" look a lot more like graphics. Could be made by anyone... But ofcourse it could also be a proposition to how the coins could look.

Are there any other signs in either of the three countries at the moment that something is underway regarding a union?
Although I kinda don't remember there being anything to notice really when the European union was formed. It was just another day...

The North American continent is being transformed from three sovereign nations (Canada, USA, Mexico) into one regional corporate power base, the North American Union. Unlike the creation of the European Union, there is no public political/ academic discourse on the merits, or pros and cons of a North American Union building up to a vote within each nation as to the wish of the people to join such a union. Instead the union is being created by stealth, is already well on its way to fruition, and is being imposed on us by our own elected representatives and government with no opposition.

www.canadianactionparty.ca...

It was reported on TV:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Can somone post the pics.. that site is work blocked for me.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by North Rider
Can somone post the pics.. that site is work blocked for me.

As long as going through a proxy server won't get you in trouble...

this should work: www.proxylord.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
proxy servers are also blocked. Can you copy and save and post?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was coming along for the ride until I read this:

It's the jew bankers, folks. Another jew banking scam designed to enrich the few at the utter devastation of the rest!
This is betrayal folks! Betrayal by our highest elected officials! Deliberate, intentional despicable deceit!
This is EVIL treachery on such a massive scale that the only proper response may be to simply KILL everyone involved.

How can anyone who says these types of things have any credibility?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You're basing your argument on the ravings of a source that is, to put it mildly, unbalanced and biased. Hal Turner has made a name for himself for being an over the top alarmist.

On top of that, he is a blatant racist, having quit his radio show by stating that the station was owned by a Jew and he "would no longer do business with Jews". Beyond that, Turner advocates the hunting and killing of illegal immigrants, the rounding up and killing of American Jews, and advocates the assassination of our politicians.

There is an ongoing FBI investigation into Turner because of the threats he made. He is a loon & not the best source of info to base your opinions on.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by North Rider
proxy servers are also blocked. Can you copy and save and post?

img262.imageshack.us...
img401.imageshack.us...
img411.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
You're basing your argument on the ravings of a source that is, to put it mildly, unbalanced and biased. Hal Turner has made a name for himself for being an over the top alarmist.

On top of that, he is a blatant racist, having quit his radio show by stating that the station was owned by a Jew and he "would no longer do business with Jews". Beyond that, Turner advocates the hunting and killing of illegal immigrants, the rounding up and killing of American Jews, and advocates the assassination of our politicians.

There is an ongoing FBI investigation into Turner because of the threats he made. He is a loon & not the best source of info to base your opinions on.

"I always wondered in court why it is because a woman is a prostitute, she has to have bad eyesight." - Jim Garrison in "JFK"

I understand your stance completely. However, Hal Turner somehow got the story about China potentially dumping their dollars right about six months ago. Look at the coins and decide for yourself. After all, if we base our analysis of this issue on Hal Turner rather than the coins and the NAU then we're falling for the fallacy of logic called "Guilt by Association":

www.nizkor.org...

[edit on 15-8-2007 by conspiraciesabound]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
With the USA/CDN tourism trade taking a hit this summer, it doesn't surprise me that the CDN dollar has dropped a little in the last couple of days.

This is good news to many in the Canadian tourism trade.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
seen it and don't buy it to be fair.

the images are just like the mock ups of the potential British Euro coins and notes (if the UK was to join the Eurozone).

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
he has the Haiti UFO video on his site, these coins are obviously computer generated. I'm calling HOAX on this, the 2007 date especially....

And since when is 1 ounce of silver worth $100?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by xstealth]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join