It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello all,

Question for speculation and guessing :-).
What are top five the most secret U.S projects in your opinion?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
HEHE... the ones we don't know about of course

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
LOL yeah it's pretty much impossible to guess the ranking of the secret projects because noone else knows about them

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My guess where to start is the UFO section
Many of the UFO people see IMO are top secert government planes, and workings.

These are so top secert, the government loves to pass this off to the public as possible ET accounts. While making the waters so muddy you dont know what is up or down any more. So my guess is start with UFO accounts to find top secert plans..

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here is an update link for you to check into prehaps a top secert plane that is owned by the government. Many eyewittness accounts at a major airport. Now many would like to belive this is alien, some belive it to be government, but I thought this would give you an idea of one place to look.

UFO/ET or government top secert?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
#1... There is an alternate Earth, on an orbit that always places it exactly behind the Sun at all times. On this 2nd Earth everything is almost exactly the same as here - but.... everyone is ever so slightly better at everything then you are.

#2... Plans are currently underfoot to double the population of either Earth 1 or Earth 2 - cos one is gonna deflate (thats another story) either way the end result is that you, me and every other poor sod on the planet (or that planet for that matter) will have some smart arse who will make you look a bit stupid where ever you go and whatever you do at all times.

#3... Plans are also underfoot to make sure that no one at all will remember what life was like before the merger.

#4... Errrr.

#5...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What about Roswell UFO incident?
In my opinion, it is maybe one of the most significant event in human history, but it isn't probably the most secret thing in U.S Government. I mean it's secret but NOT the biggest secret. I think that there are aircraft projects (hypersonic or etc) which are more secret than Roswell UFO incident.
What is your opinion about it?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
the philadelfia project people comon...they played with time and dimensions

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Shape-shifting, dimension-jumping UFOs from back-engineered UFO crashes, Philadelphia type experiments, and dodgy "alien" treaties.
Mind and body control experiments done under the guise of "alien" abduction in order to have complete control of a person for any kind of use, from personal pleasure to terrorist activity.
Reprogramming DNA, for wider control reasons.
World-wide DNA, photo, fingerprint database, for control.
Germ & virus manipulation for selective culling of "groups" of people who don't toe the line or who break thought-crimes.Okay, I'm just guessing.

top topics

join