It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Evidence That 'They' Plan on Stealing the '08 Election: Iowa Straw Exit Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's deja vu all over again. The official exit polls of the Iowa Straw Poll (which, despite the fact that there were only 14,000 or so votes, were required to be done on the infamous Diebold machines) dramatically disagree with the 'official' straw poll results. Although attempts were made to force the Iowa Republican Party to validate the vote counts, these attempts failed and the votes were tallied in secret.

Here are the 'official' results as you may recall:

1. Romney 4516 (31.5%)
2. Huckabee 2587 (18.1%)
3. Brownback 2192 (15.3%)
4. Tancredo (1961 (13.7%)
5. Paul 1305 (9.1%)
6. T. Thompson 1039 (7.3%)
7. F. Thompson 203 (1.4%)
8. Giuliani 183 (1.3%)
9. Hunter 174 (1.2%)
10 McCain 101 (1%)
11 Cox 41 (.1%)

And here are the exit poll results:

Ron Paul 37.01%
M Huckabee 20.85%
T Tancredo 16.72%
Mitt Romney 10.03%
S Brownback 06.91%
T Thompson 04.35%
D Hunter 01.34%
F Thompson 00.89%
Rudy Giuliani 00.67%
John McCain 00.56%
John Cox 00.45%

Link

If this is true we've got a HUGE (but not entirely unexpected) problem looming.

Edited for additional links:

Vote in Sunshine

We The People

[edit on 15-8-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I've seen a few articles recently questioning the Straw Poll results, as well as the organisation behind it. From what I have read elsewhere there were 26000 tickets bought for the event but only 14000 polls counted. The question then is what happened to the other 12000?
I just don't agree with any voting system that can not give an independently verifiable result and authorities who can then destroy result data when asked to hand it over for scrutiny.

It's not the votes that count but who counts the votes

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Iowan Article and Replies:

Linky #1

I think the URL explains this one:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Check it out folks. This ain't no joke...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Funny, I looked at the place where my second link shows poll results. The results are not there, and it says "No Polls". Hmm....

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the links 12Seven... This is ominous to say the least. People have got to wake up and they need to do it fast. We've got a serious problem on the horizon.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Notwithstanding the Straw polls and State Primary polls, it still stops at the Electoral College. The rest of this stuff is filler and background noise. It's obvious that whom ever runs the Straw poll has an agenda, they are going to put forward whatever result that best represents their interests.

These are really informal early indicators and I'm sure they are subject to total manipulation. All results and conclusions are subject to extreme scrutiny in my eyes. You have to take these things with a grain of salt because they are agenda driven by the people putting them on.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by sharkman]

[edit on 15-8-2007 by sharkman]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I guess I have to ask, who conducted the exit poll and what is their agenda? Why are exit polls automatically assumed to be more reliable than the "official" vote count? How easy would it be for the people conducting the exit polls to list anything they want? I don't think there is any independent confirmation of exit polls.

Everybody has an opinion and an agenda - even those who post on ATS.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by itguysrule]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Im wondering? Does the Iowa Straw Poll pretty much boil down to people giving in money, and giving each person that comes 35$ to vote for them?
Like at the base root of what the Iowa Straw Poll is, is it pretty much a 35$ bribe to get people to vote? Or am I missing the point completely here?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wikipedia has a pretty good description of the "Ames Straw Poll", how it functions and is structured.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
itguysrule... You're absolutely correct. We all have agendas. What doesn't feel right about the Ron Paul campaign is the unnatural avoidance by the MSM. It's just TOO absent. Plus, a Dallas TV reporter (while reporting from the Ames Poll) mentioned that Dr. Paul had given a speech to only 20 people while Romney's speech drew hundreds. Then you see the actual speech and there are thousands attending Dr. Paul's speech. Clearly. Filmed on YouTube.

Many of us are still stinging from the weird guano that went down in the 2000 presdiential election. It just didn't feel right. We're suspicious. Then there is the whole Diebold controvery (about the ability to hack and 'rig' the machines). But most importantly is the insistance by the Iowa RNC that the votes all be counted and tallied in secret. Why? Wouldn't you want transparency? What possible reason would there be to insist --- even ion the face of court challenges --- on counting in secrecy??

And then there is this:

Fuzzy Math

Things simply don't pass the stink test, you know?

[edit on 16-8-2007 by jtma508]

new topics

top topics

join