It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Vick sued for 63 billion dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is great.

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

I don't even know where to begin, the hand written filing of the complaint, or Michael Vick needed the missles for his pledge to Al Qaeda, or maybe that the guy wants 63 billion delivered to him in prison.

I give this guy credit he is creative.
source

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wonder how much time it will take for a judge to toss this one out. I mean isn't this guy required to provide some proof that backs up his claim?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Greatest news story of the year!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Michael Vick sued for 63 billion dollars ......

GOOD!

Now if we can just see him bitten by a pit bull.......

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Now that's creativity!
Yep, good ole Michael Vick was trying to buy missiles. Hmmmm........ Yeah! It makes sense. Like in the movie Crocodile Dundee, when the street thug holds up a knife, and Dundee pulls out a bigger knife saying "Now this is a knife"
When someone pulls out a gun and says to Vick, "Look at the size of this weapon!", Vick can point a missile at that guy! Yeah! And like he can say "Now this is a weapon!"
I bet that guy with the gun would be so surprised!

new topics

top topics

join