It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Logos as Symbols of the Occult - Part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Corporate Logos as Occult Symbols - Part I

And there is nothing to fear if, in the first place, they preserve for us our gods that are common to both peoples and do not make them to belong to the Egyptians only, and do not include under these names the Nile alone and the land which the Nile waters, and do not assert that the marshes and the lotus are the only work of God's hand, and if they do not deny the great gods to the rest of mankind that possess no Nile nor Buto nor Memphis. But as for Isis, and the gods associated with her, all peoples own them and are familiar with them, although they have learned not so very long ago to call some of them by the names which come from the Egyptians; yet they have from the beginning understood and honoured the power which belongs to each one of them. - Source - Isis and Osiris

People oft need to stop and think. Who were the "tycoons" of yesteryear, especially as such pertains to the Western construct? Just your "average Joe"? No. More likely than not, they were a member of some "fraternal society", even as the traces of such are swept away only to be discovered later by the wayward travelling who peers into the more hidden ways of the world.

Do you really believe that the major personalities who were responsible for the backbone and fabric of what would become "the Western Construct" were NOT of some fraternal order?

If you believe that, well, ok. There is a class forming that teaches Creationism and Darwinism in the other hall. Feel free to sign-up.

This project is not about the perpetuation of political correct beliefs (inanities); it is a pursuit to arrive at the inherent philosophical truths as held by those who crafted and became "the Illuminatus".

Says Manley P. Hall in his treatise "Secret Teachings of All Ages", in his analysis on the Tarot Cards,

The Tarot cards were entrusted by the illumined hierophants of the Mysteries into the keeping of the foolish and the ignorant, thus becoming playthings--in many instances even instruments of vice. Man's evil habits therefore actually became the unconscious perpetuators of his philosophical precepts. "We must admire the wisdom of the Initiates," writes Papus, "who utilized vice and made it produce more beneficial results than virtue." Does not this act of the ancient priests itself afford proof that the entire mystery of the Tarot is wrapped up in the symbolism of its zero card? If knowledge was thus entrusted to fools, should it not be sought for in this card? Source - Secret Teachings of All Ages

Papus is a key player in the negative aspects of what become the "Dark Illuminatus" even as he provides us with a clear set of instructional material to penetrate and piece the underlying philosophy. One should read between the lines of his treatise called Qabalah.

more at :

illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
have you seen the "kkk" members in the marlbooro label! its so unmistakable if you see it! i wonder what the saying is that is in latin or something that they are carrying.

Cug

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
have you seen the "kkk" members in the marlbooro label! its so unmistakable if you see it!

That's an urban myth
www.snopes.com...

i wonder what the saying is that is in latin or something that they are carrying.

You mean VENI, VIDI, VICI? I came, I saw, I conquered

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
You mean VENI, VIDI, VICI? I came, I saw, I conquered

Sort of appropriate, given the context, eh? How many of us have been "conquered" by tobacco?

Kind of makes you want to kick the Marlboro guys in the face, doesn't it?

Cug

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Sort of appropriate, given the context, eh? How many of us have been "conquered" by tobacco?

Kind of makes you want to kick the Marlboro guys in the face, doesn't it?

There's two Latin mottoes on Pall Malls

In hoc signo vinces = in this sign you will conquer

(the greek letter Theta)θ per aspera ad astra = through hardships to the stars

So what we have here is you better convert to Christianity because cigs will send you to heaven the hard way.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
There's two Latin mottoes on Pall Malls

In hoc signo vinces = in this sign you will conquer

(the greek letter Theta)θ per aspera ad astra = through hardships to the stars

So what we have here is you better convert to Christianity because cigs will send you to heaven the hard way.

"In Hoc Signo Vinces" is a Templar motto as well... kind of freaked me out when I first saw that on a pack of smokes.

Proof of a conspiracy!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I know that the chase bank has nazi connections to it.. what do any of you take of their logo. Could it be that abvious that it is just an extended swastika?

[edit on 16-8-2007 by nevermindmyname]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Actually I was bored last night and drew out the chase manhattan logo.. Yah I'm a nerd.. Ok so you can make it using one cube, or two. If you use one cube, you have to remove two corners that are opposite eachother. If you did this to a real life block of wood or something, you would get two triangles which can be fitted together to form a 3d star of david. Then the rest of the cube can be rotated for make a swastika (like in the commercial). So they remove the jewish symbol and make a nazi symbol.. hmm.. I don't need to point out the importance of a cube, swastika or 6-sided star to the people reading this thread so I wont. Needless to say, all three are important symbols. However you can draw two overlapping cubes (one facing the other way) and when you clip off the corners it makes the same shape as the logo.

Method 1:
Method 2:

So I'm not saying that either method is what the company had in mind, or that it means anything at all. I do believe that a company such as Chase would use specific shapes in a logo, as a type of "good luck" charm. In China the buildings are designed using fung-shui so that they are literally attacking eachother with negative chi.. Maybe we havent gotten to that point in the west, but I still think that sigils/logos are something a large company would spend alot of time on. (I made a post about the Sam's Club logo to show how easy it is to find something that may not be there, to show that I don't just go around assuming that all corporate logos are drawn by the Illuminati or something)

Has anyone else noticed that Camel has airbrushed out the naked man and lion in the Camel design on their smokes? They're harder to see now. Also several companies have changed their logo's recently. Two are similar, "clear eyes" and "dairy queen" (I think.. I forget..) Use two arrow going in opposite directions (red+blue arrows), one shoots upward and one down, to form a vesica piscis. Think of Subways "as above, so below" arrows in their logo. Hey, I notice these things.

new topics

top topics

join