It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The underground ghosts

page: 1

join
share:
PSP

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here i have found an video on google about the london underground stations.
In this video you see some ghost photo's taken into the tunnels and station area in the underground from london.

Very interresting to see and much paranormal things happen there, enjoy this one, it takes some time to the end, but its worth it! - Time: 47:11

Google Video Link

All i can say is, WHOOH!!
Some things are so strange and im still searching for logical explenations on the things that happen there.
Help me with that if you want!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm afraid i couldn't view the video or get the link to work but, the underground system in London has dozens of ghosts reported on it.
There was a program on either Channel 4 or Channel 5 a few months ago about them and it was very interesting even a little scarey.
Most of the reports were less than 5 years old too.
I'm not too sure if there was one about them and another different program about the reasons why ghosts are seen, something about certain type of sound waves i think

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Didn't you post this a while back? I'm sure you did, in a big post of other documentarys.... if it wasnt you someone did anyway

It's a good documentary, although theres no silly re-enactments ala discovery channel

Your vid links broken though

PSP

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well, i didnt post this a while back, so i'm going to get the vid to work something isnt working.

Next year i have planned to go on vacation to London, i hope i have time to take a break and go to the london underground to check that out and make some photo's.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi Everyone, I'm an Engineer on London Underground Working for Tubelines and while I've not seen anything yet except bloody big rats, I've heard a few weird things in the tunnels during Engineering hours and there are a few cold spots where the temperature drops dramatically then a few steps and it's back to normal, and there's no air vents to the surface to explain it rationally.

I do alot if work at night and in the disused parts of Stations and older unused tunnels, so I keep my hopes up of actually witnessing something soon. And yes I do carry a camera with me

if you want to read more I reccommend this website :-

Disused London Underground Stations

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Ape
Hi Everyone, I'm an Engineer on London Underground Working for Tubelines and while I've not seen anything yet except bloody big rats, I've heard a few weird things in the tunnels during Engineering hours...if you want to read more I recommend this website :-

Disused London Underground Stations Enjoy

Thanks for the heads-up on that website. I'm trying to assemble a piece of fiction that revolves around a Subway (what we call it in the Colonies) driver, so anything like this helps immeasurably. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PSP
Next year i have planned to go on vacation to London, i hope i have time to take a break and go to the london underground to check that out and make some photo's.

The Undergrounds not as exciting as it looks, always busy (even for the last train) and it can be awful to ride on, especially if it's warm out - not that I'm trying to put you off, just warning you ^_~

Oh! And check out the 'London Dungeons' when you there
, good for a laugh ^_^

If you want ghosts you should check out York, much more haunted that London and in a much better county ^_~

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
If you want ghosts you should check out York, much more haunted that London and in a much better county ^_~

Speaking of York, quite a while back an engineer was working in a cellar of an old building (possibly the treasurers house). He turned around and saw a squadron of roman soldiers marching North through the cellar and through the wall. All the soldiers were walking from knee height.

The strange thing about the story was when investigating the cellar they found a roman road directly under the cellar about a foot down, hence the ghosts marching through the cellar at knee height.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
PSP when you do get to London there are organised walks around the city on various themes and there are a couple of ghost walks.
One is going around haunted pubs or bars. Any excuse for a pub crawl, but i don't think there is one for haunted Underground.
I'm going to u2u now for something else

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

Speaking of York, quite a while back an engineer was working in a cellar of an old building (possibly the treasurers house). He turned around and saw a squadron of roman soldiers marching North through the cellar and through the wall. All the soldiers were walking from knee height.

Yeah, It was the treasurers house - I've been there before, it's not that exciting but they have seen them more than once. Yorks supposed to be one of the most haunted city's in England, plus it's a lovely place to go. I've always prefered York to London, London's too congested and over built whereas York's kept a lot of it's Medieval charm ^_^. (I'm such a Northerner lol)

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Underground is nowhere near as atmospheric as it used to be. The old trains were much more interesting, with a kind of faded grandeur that has been all but lost. I remember seeing a pale, ghostly figure through the window as we passed through Mornington Crescent, which wasn't in use and was unlit, but it could well have been drug induced.

Having used the tube for well over 20 years, though, I find it pretty easy to imagine it being populated with restless spirits. Many is the time a journey has been delayed to scoop up some poor unfortunate from the tracks or off the front of the train.

Does anybody remember the film "An American Werewolf in London"? There is a scene where someone gets attacked in a tube station late at night. Unfortunately, someone told me that it was Tottenham Court Road station, and I managed to miss the last train from there when I was about 12 (yes, I was out on the lash in the West End at that age :@@
. I haven't been so scared since, that's for sure.

PSP

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You guys bring some extra things to the light!

@Rock Ape , those tempratures drops are from the sort of strange atmoshphere there underground, you can see that in the vid to.
Thats when a guy starting to cover up the weird sounds and clapping doors.

Allthough, i can inmagine that it will be very spooky if you are an trackwalker, wich is the person thats checks at night if the train track is clear and if nobody is still there.

Rock Ape, are you an trackwalker?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm a comms engineer and planner. So I do track walk when routing new cables in the J hangers down the tunnels between stations.

Disused tunnels are the best tho, so much creepier than working tunnels

Peace....

PSP

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Who, thats a heavy job i think, i wouldnt do that though.

Did you ever felt strange things in the tunnel there? or even seen a ghost down there? This is fasinating me that there are still trackwalkers, because dees days everything goes with machines and stuff.

hope the here from you some stories

Spetta!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
can you get that video to work or at least tell us where to find it?

sounds interesting so it would be nice to see it.

PSP

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I will check if it workes again, hope to get it work.
Maybe help from a moderator would be fine

Well i cant edit my starters post, how do i do that?

Anyway the link here : video.google.com...
[edit on 17-8-2007 by PSP]

[edit on 17-8-2007 by PSP]

PSP

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Does somebody recent been there at the Underground train station?

Maybe some new stories discoverd??

Greetz

new topics

top topics

join