It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really controls U.S. gold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I would venture to say that most of us are at least familiar with the Masonic lodge and what mysteries and conspiracies that surround the Masonic Lodge as a whole.

One of the reoccurring themes is that the Masonic Lodge has a great wealth stashed somewhere. In fact the Masonic Lodge is not holding this wealth, but rather a splinter group has control of all the gold in the U.S..

This fraternal order is the E CLAMPUS VITUS. A subversive group whose frivolity causes one to forget that their order has Masonic roots.

A person can not ask to join, but has to be invited. The invitation is only given once, and if not accepted then the invitation is never given again. They choose men who they think are worthy of the order and are able to pass the grueling initiation.

The members are varied and scattered across the U.S.. You may never know if the man sitting next to you is a Clamper. You may never know is role, no matter how small, in controlling the U.S. gold.

This group had their start in the U.S. in the mountains of California during the time of the Gold Rush. Though no one can say for sure how and when. There are even stories that the practice was brought from far away.

The “Clampers”, as they like to call themselves, take great pride in being raucous and playing at being the jester. The idea is that if they seem like they are unruly and have no sense of order, then no one will suspect them as a instrument for the Masonic order.

Their whole purpose is to control all the gold in the U.S. They dutifully account for all the gold that is discovered or other wise brought into the U.S.. Under the veil of secrecy and absurdity they hold the greatest wealth in the nation, and perhaps the world.

Be not fooled by the red shirted, seemingly drunken, bearded man, who plays the jester - For he is no fool. Through years of practicing the art of absurdity, they are masters of disguise and deception. Hiding the fact they, the Clampers, control our economy, by controlling the gold.

I have only began to put the pieces together. But, rest assured this mystery will be brought to light.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To be honest, it sounds (especially the second-to-last paragraph) as if you are writing a creative story, and that "putting the pieces together" only consists of seeing where your imagination takes you. That is the impression I got, at least. Anyway, all I really wanted to contribute to this discussion about E CLAMPUS VITUS:

How do you know?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
"I would venture to say that most of us are at least familiar with the Masonic lodge and what mysteries and conspiracies that surround the Masonic Lodge as a whole."

You could say anything really, but I doubt anyone outside of the masons know anything, and if they do they certainly wont talk about it.

So I would assume you actually know nothing whatsoever and are simply spinning a yarn.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve controls the gold in the US. They took it from the people in the 20s under fear of imprisonment after the depression (after lowering the value of gold of course). What a grand scam that was.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
The Federal Reserve controls the gold in the US. They took it from the people in the 20s under fear of imprisonment after the depression (after lowering the value of gold of course). What a grand scam that was.

Control the Gold? A secret Society? I am at a loss for words.

The only thing I can say that I could think of that might sink in to you .. is why control Gold? The total ever mined EVER has a worth of 3 trillion dollars. The total net value of the American Economy is 43 Trillion dollars.
Most Gold is held in private hands, though the United States is said to hold over 8.2 thousand tons of the stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought my wife controls the gold as with everything else in the world

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Text
Do Freemasons normally coincide with strong values and good intentions?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hammerhead1791
I would venture to say that most of us are at least familiar with the Masonic lodge and what mysteries and conspiracies that surround the Masonic Lodge as a whole.

I am familiar with the Masonic Lodge, and its "mysteries," and I am aware of most of the conspiracy theories (if they can indeed be properly termed "theories") that surround it, yes.

One of the reoccurring themes is that the Masonic Lodge has a great wealth stashed somewhere. In fact the Masonic Lodge is not holding this wealth, but rather a splinter group has control of all the gold in the U.S.

OK so now you are dealing in "facts," and that is dangerous unless you can prove it. Perhaps if you traded "In fact..." for "What if..." you can avoid some of the common pitfalls of this forum.

This fraternal order is the E CLAMPUS VITUS. A subversive group whose frivolity causes one to forget that their order has Masonic roots.

You don't know too many Shriners, do you?

Royal Order of Jesters, anyone? I love the webmaster's note: "More could be said about the Jesters; but then someone would have to kill me... surely I jest."

A person can not ask to join, but has to be invited. The invitation is only given once, and if not accepted then the invitation is never given again. They choose men who they think are worthy of the order and are able to pass the grueling initiation.

Also true of the Jesters... I wonder if there is a connection?

The members are varied and scattered across the U.S.. You may never know if the man sitting next to you is a Clamper. You may never know is role, no matter how small, in controlling the U.S. gold.

So how do you know about them?

This group had their start in the U.S. in the mountains of California during the time of the Gold Rush. Though no one can say for sure how and when. There are even stories that the practice was brought from far away.

Here's where we start the contradictions. If "no one can say for sure how and when" they were founded, how can you be sure of the Masonic connection?

The “Clampers”, as they like to call themselves, take great pride in being raucous and playing at being the jester. The idea is that if they seem like they are unruly and have no sense of order, then no one will suspect them as a instrument for the Masonic order.

You make it sound like all Masons are fuddy-duddy. Not so.

Their whole purpose is to control all the gold in the U.S. They dutifully account for all the gold that is discovered or other wise brought into the U.S.. Under the veil of secrecy and absurdity they hold the greatest wealth in the nation, and perhaps the world.

Do you have anything to back all this up or are we wasting time here?

Be not fooled by the red shirted, seemingly drunken, bearded man, who plays the jester - For he is no fool. Through years of practicing the art of absurdity, they are masters of disguise and deception. Hiding the fact they, the Clampers, control our economy, by controlling the gold.

...and production of balloon-animals at birthday parties. ( I couldn't resist)

I have only began to put the pieces together. But, rest assured this mystery will be brought to light.

If you've begun to put pieces together, then share them. Otherwise, this comes across as made-up. No offense, I'm being serious.

I'm willing to give you a fair shake on this if you will pony up some source material.

[edit on 8/15/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Which Lodge? There are literally thousands of Masonic Lodges in the United States alone. Each Lodge is more or less independent, subject to the rules of the Grand Lodge that issued its charter. In the United States, each state has its own Grand Lodge.

One of the reoccurring themes is that the Masonic Lodge has a great wealth stashed somewhere. In fact the Masonic Lodge is not holding this wealth, but rather a splinter group has control of all the gold in the U.S..

Not my Lodge! We have only a few thousand $$ in the bank at any time. I know, I get to hear the treasurer's report every stated meeting. I want to find the lodge that has "great wealth" - that way there wouldn't be so many darn "projects" going on all the time (painting, mowing, etc!)

It's neither subversive nor Masonic. They did make fun of Masons though. Maybe you should learn about the group before you bring it up? Here's a good starting point for you, with plenty of reference links you can also read: www.answers.com...

They choose men who they think are worthy of the order and are able to pass the grueling initiation.

Not true, according the link above; the initiation hardly sounds "gueling"; if you go to the end of the article, you'll see a couple examples of their initiation ritual. I'd also say that the fact that they invite people to join should be a clue to you that this organization is not Masonic; "recruiting" people in Masonry is a big no-no.

There aren't many of them left. The organization disappeared in the late 1800's and was revived in the 1930's. What makes you think they "control the gold"? Even if they did, so what? The economy isn't based on gold anymore.

Please at least do the BASIC fact checking before posting things like this.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
[

They choose men who they think are worthy of the order and are able to pass the grueling initiation.

Not true, according the link above; the initiation hardly sounds "gueling"; if you go to the end of the article, you'll see a couple examples of their initiation ritual. I'd also say that the fact that they invite people to join should be a clue to you that this organization is not Masonic; "recruiting" people in Masonry is a big no-no.

The initiation is much more grueling than the definition states in your link above.

There aren't many of them left. The organization disappeared in the late 1800's and was revived in the 1930's. What makes you think they "control the gold"? Even if they did, so what? The economy isn't based on gold anymore.

It is true that ECV disappeared in the late 1800's and was revived in the 1930's but i think you would be surprised at how many members there are, and the overwhelming increase in new members over the last couple of years. Nonetheless I do not believe that ECV has anything to do with controlling the U.S. gold.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ECC_HK

You're replying to a thread that hadn't been touched in 5 years, and an OP who hasn't logged in for 4 years...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

haha I guess my reply was pointless then. Sorry i am new to posting on ATS.

top topics

join