It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Double Helix Nebula

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I saw that there is a nebula that is the double of our ...well..Double helix. Then i though about cymatics and relised that those shapes are found in crop circles and when you sent sound waves through water or some thign, it turns into its....cymatical (is it a word?) shape. I also read about dust taking on characteristics of a living organisum in space, is it possible that some thing may of bleed in space and the DNA mixed with some thing and created that amazing specticul. Or si this a marker in the possible universal languge ? The easyest ting to make a universal languge would be to make the symbols what every one knows, what do we know better then our double helix.

I know that dont make much snece but ive got an idea in my head but carnt think of how to put it down, if some one can change that so it makes sence, please do so the others can understand it.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You need to use a spellcheck, or better, concentrate when your typing

It's plasma. Plasma takes double helix shaped filaments inside plasma lamps so it's not surprising if it takes that shape on interstellar scales too.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Isn't it fantastic?

How bout' a pic?

www.crystalinks.com...

I have always been intrigued by the by the as above so below representation of our reality.

Keys are there for the understanding of how things work in the big picture.

join