It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underage Drinking within Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yer, i strongly advise that the goverment and local concils do some thing fast, i know nearly all the chavs where i live and the surounding area because my step brother is one of the big big names, i try to stay out of it all, but i see kids no older then 12, smoking and taking drugs, no hard hard drugs, cannabis mainly, its horrible to see. My brother has told me alot of things he see's and alot of them make him feel sick, recently a 15 year old girl was taking into care after she got hooked onc rack coc aine, or heroine, i carnt remember which one, i get asked if i want drugs alot, i get asked if i want drink alot, that absence stuff, the 90% pure stuff, i get asked if i want to 'Help' whilst people are doign some house fun, which basicly means robbing people. I say no to it all really, but still, there alot alot of young people who say yes. We need youth clubs and places liek that back despritly, or god knows what the kids are going to end up like, I think im lucky because unlike most fo the little chavs, i have will pwoer, i can just say 'No'.

Well it was hard being that honest, but there you go.

Take Care, Vix.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vixion

And that's no different to how it was in my town 15 years ago when I was 15. Do you really think things will ever change. I didn't then and I still don't now. I got out of the UK 5 years ago. Best thing I ever did. I only miss my family, best friend and the footy. My best friend is leaving the UK soon as well, he just dosen't want to have kids there. I don't blame him really.

MonKey

<< 1   >>

join