It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati make official announcement concerning their motives, then what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In light of the recent Benjamin Fulford claims, I started wondering what would happen if, for example, the Illuminati agreed to the Chinese Secret Societies terms in full and stopped with their plans of world control and depopulation. What if they decided to use their power for good instead of evil?

To start with, there would be researchers such as Alan Watt and even Jordan Maxwell who would suddenly be without a job – what would happen to these guys? If everything was out on the table and there were no secrets, what become of such researchers?

Would new, even wilder conspiracy’s start to emerge suddenly to feed the million dollar conspiracy industry? Would we suddenly start hearing of a new all ruling elite, who wonder the universe controlling entire planets and calling themselves The Universal Rulers or something similar.

What would we all do with our spare time? If truth suddenly became REAL truth and nothing was hidden then we would all get very bored very quickly – what become of ATS! I suppose it could always become an elaborate dating service, I hear there’s good money in that.

What would the Sheeple start to do with themselves? They’d suddenly realise that we WERE right all along and that we’re not crazy nutters – oh, how the ‘I told you so’ dance could strutted then!

The world would change for the better but our beloved community would never be the same again. Small price to pay for global peace and complete disclosure if you ask me!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There is no Illuminati or NWO group.

Don't be paranoid.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

Don't be paranoid

There is a secret government while your passe comment on the NWO is funny, it is wrong.

Fixed quotes ~Umbrax

[edit on 16/8/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
so if the NWO revealed everything there would be no need for research? why would we stop developing new technologies just because everything was on the table, as you say? there might be a shift to less nefarious research...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They would never reveal anything. They don't have to. First of all, if anyone came forward no one would ever believe them. If the story somehow managed to get some traction, they would be smeared, reputation trashed, blacklisted from their careers, and if all else fails, murdered.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Interesting thought, though it would never happen.

I suppose I'd spend less time on ATS and more time reaserching quantum theory...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Let me just state the NWO is secret for a reason. They want your civil rights and they don't want you to know about their existance until you have no rights left to execute against them. Eventually they will control army bases all around the globe policing teh entire globe under one governmental rule. It will happen in the blink of an eye so to speak and theres nothing we can do about it except discuss it here on a forum. So let's just sit here and talk about how the world is coming to an end and do nothing about it
. That is of course unless you have the answer to world peace?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Don't be paranoid.

But then why do I see 100's of webpages about what the Illuminati are up to, and 100's of books on them? Granted, not once have I seen a single piece of evidence that they did not disband about 200 years back, which may be why you suspect they did disband then. If they are real, their absolute ability to contain any leaks and never let a single document fall into public hands means they are the best secret cabal ever. I'm with you, though, and say Illuminati data is baseless. But only because it is baseless; none of these paranoid writers works contain proof, unless symbols are proof. They are not to me.
NWO... well, I feel leaders secretly collude to strengthen their power. If so, is that surprising? Of course they would do that, given the chance. That doesn't prove there is an NWO. Many folks want to see a world government, self included, it is a very old idea.
Novus Ordo Seclorum.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
But then why do I see 100's of webpages about what the Illuminati are up to, and 100's of books on them?

All based on speculative nonsense supported by no evidence.

There is a market out there for this type of conspiracy drivel though.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

But then why do I see 100's of webpages about what the Illuminati are up to, and 100's of books on them?

All based on speculative nonsense supported by no evidence.

Sarcasm is not my strong point, I agree with you, its all rumour and fear, and no proof.
Conspiracies are real, I am quite sure of that, but this Illuminati one doesn't cut it with me, almost totally because there is no proof within countless claims.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You do realize this is a website largely about Conspiracy Theory right?

The Illuminati's existence is not the topic of this thread. There is no need to take over this discussion with this debate.

Please feel free to start that thread or use the search feature to find a past one.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter
Interesting thought, though it would never happen.

I suppose I'd spend less time on ATS and more time reaserching quantum theory...

i think i'd be joining you on that one. i suppose we'd all become very adept science researchers... huh, we might even discover a thing or two...

But life would sure be less interesting!

One of the reasons i bought this thought up was because i feel that over the next 4 or 5 years there will be a lot of disclosure about alot of topics we love to discuss here, and i wonder if new conspiracy's will emerge to fill the void so to speak.... just a thought

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think that when they make their move and their motives are revealed, we'll be kept busy by making our move...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well i know this is of the topic but we need to start telling everyone who is willing to listen about the new world order.We need to start talking about this in chat rooms where there are allot of people and we need to start talking about this in really public places.And even telling the news media about it but don't give out your name though heck even write it on all of your money so people can see it lol.Well anyways peace everyone and be safe.

new topics

top topics

join