It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basic Thoughts and Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I HATE sounding like a moron....but I have to discuss this. Please, if this is in the wrong place, mods...put it where it belongs.

First, let me say that I have no intention of offending anyone (it seems at other places I have done this).

If there is a NWO ( and all evidence I have researched indicates that there is) then that would mean that ALL governments, the US, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Russia, China, etc; would have to be involved, right?

The only way that a problem arises is if there is an 'inner fight' between the NWO factions as to who gets to 'lead'...yes?

I believe it has been said that the population of the world has to be 500,000,000 or less to create a perfect environment for a NWO. Is that why we (the US) keep the fight going? War, death, genocide, etc? Is that why we have ignored places such as Dafur?

I am in a state of confusion. I am more 'spiritually' inclined, I suppose. I have no problem with a one world government, as long as that government is not constructed to destroy humanity....but is seems as though it is.

We discuss aliens, mind control, NWO, conspiracies, GOD, paranormal, Atlantis, the Egyptians, meditation, etc. Is it all related, does it all center around one 'TRUTH'? Does it all correlate? I believe it must, somehow.....it is just so much information to process and honestly, I'm dual core, so desperately wanting to upgrade to quad core.

I apologize if I sound like an idiot..there is so much in my mind that I cannot begin to cover. I believe that most people on this site will understand. We are all trying to wrap our minds around the 'reality' of this existence. It all has to blend together somehow.

Thank you...to anyone who reads this/responds to this. It is so nice to know that there are many of us who THINK instead of being Sheeple.

Leading to another thought.....I think the 'sheeple' must be led by a NWO if they cannot be...eh...how do I say this nicely, 'exterminated'.

That was mean, wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSkys
I HATE sounding like a moron....but I have to discuss this. Please, if this is in the wrong place, mods...put it where it belongs.

Don't worry, you don't sound like a moron. You sound like you have a hunger for answers. Well you have come to the right place

If there is a NWO ( and all evidence I have researched indicates that there is) then that would mean that ALL governments, the US, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Russia, China, etc; would have to be involved, right?

It's certainly a possiblilty.

I believe it has been said that the population of the world has to be 500,000,000 or less to create a perfect environment for a NWO. Is that why we (the US) keep the fight going? War, death, genocide, etc? Is that why we have ignored places such as Dafur?

These are great questions and once again very good possiblities.

We discuss aliens, mind control, NWO, conspiracies, GOD, paranormal, Atlantis, the Egyptians, meditation, etc. Is it all related, does it all center around one 'TRUTH'? Does it all correlate? I believe it must, somehow.....it is just so much information to process and honestly, I'm dual core, so desperately wanting to upgrade to quad core.

Maybe that's why you are here. To find those out those truths for yourself. This is certainly a great place to start

I apologize if I sound like an idiot..there is so much in my mind that I cannot begin to cover. I believe that most people on this site will understand. We are all trying to wrap our minds around the 'reality' of this existence. It all has to blend together somehow.

Once again you don't sound like an idiot. Take time to explore the site and read about others peoples experiences and digest all the knowledge that is available here on ATS.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks, Kleverone.....

You have no idea how much I appreciate positive reinforcement

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Thanks, Kleverone.....

You have no idea how much I appreciate positive reinforcement

I betcha I do. You're human aren't you?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
LoL....Yes..and I don't know yet if that's a GOOD thing!!

So, what do you think? Do you think there's a link between everything in some way?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
To some degree, I think big money controls most of the goings on. Also the military industrial complex. But I suppose they go hand in hand.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Oh, absolutely!

The Warren Buffet's of the world have a HUGE impact on the way the government handles certain 'issues'.

I can't imagine that the government 'funds' military operations (especially covert ones) via 'taxes' alone. Nor do I think they would have a reason for some 'operations' if it weren't at the request of certain influential members of society.

I do think that everything, somehow, interacts to create the world we live in now.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I can't imagine that the government 'funds' military operations (especially covert ones) via 'taxes' alone. Nor do I think they would have a reason for some 'operations' if it weren't at the request of certain influential members of society.

I would imagine that they hold patents on certain technologies that may help a little with the cash flow

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Cskys, you certainly don't seem like an idiot to me.

I too have been asking some very similar questions and have had some interesting responses etc.

The following link is a current thread here on ats; some seemingly well informed individuals have given me much food for thought;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you enjoy

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
YES YES YES, and no your not an idiot!

I have the same thoughts along those lines, and there HAS to be one Truth as you said there might.

All those countries working together in a NWO, more than likely yes those effin bastards are in the plan! lol. But an inner faction war? Thats something i havnt thought of and could very much arise seeing the current international foreign policy status quo.

All in All, great thread. Its sure to raise awareness about this and good job on very elaborately telling how you feel man. Good job!

top topics

join