It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week 5 question!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If you were one word in the oxford english dictionary, which word would you be and why?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
# (fk) Vulgar Slang
v. #ed, #�ing, #s
v. tr.

1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
VITRIOLIC

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I wanted to verify the spelling 1st but it's not in the dictionary! I know it exists.

quintessential

Oh wait. It was Webster's dictionary. Maybe I need an Oxford one.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
procrastinator - thats what I am when I'm spending all day on ATS

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If you were one word in the oxford english dictionary, which word would you be and why?

I cant think of one for myself, but I might can for you. How does "annoying" suit you? I really don't seen the need to start stupid threads like this. Don't you have anything better to do than to spam discussion boards?

Regards, DigiPimp

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Digpimp you are the one reading my thread. Did I say you had to like all my posts, no. I can answer the question for my self thank you. I would consider your post spam not mine. Why do you have to act like an asshole?

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE A THREAD DO NOT READ IT, IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well let me think,i have to read a post to like it or not like it,does that make sense to you? I think you should leave the quest for the M & M's to the 10year olds and try posting something that people might be interested in reading.

Regards and Disgust,Digipimp

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Since you are a NOOB yes a NOOB, I will tell you something useful. ATS/BTS is not a place to make deragatory remarks about people. It is not tollerated and will get you disliked by many people.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, since your such an ats rule abider, telling me what I should post and not post, I dont think you even noticed you broke one of the rules. Don't you think theres a reason someone applied a censor to the word "n-o-o-b" and "n-e-w-b-i-e". Please, your so pathetic, it gives me a chuckle. Im done arguing with you. you're not even worth my time.

Regards, DigiPimp

[Edited on 1-17-2004 by DigiPimp]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
BelowTopSecret is MEANT for pointless threads like this. If you dont wanna read it, DONT....back to the question at hand. I would want to be "couch" Just sit there all day.....thats the life

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
actually I think it was a very good question. It's quite hard trying to think up a word that fits you.
I know we could think up words that would suit DigiPimp.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigiPimp
I cant think of one for myself, but I might can for you. How does "annoying" suit you? I really don't seen the need to start stupid threads like this. Don't you have anything better to do than to spam discussion boards?

Regards, DigiPimp

DigiChump - Why don't you go -insert Lysergics word here- yourself dude. You have been here less than 48 hrs. You have no -insert Lysergics word +ing here- right whatsoever to bash a long standing member of ATS like that. You little -insert Lysergics word +ing here- jerk. You need you punk a$$ whipped IRL. Don't bother replying, cause you've been IGNORED in my book.

My word would be humility. Some people need to be taught the meaning of this word at an early age.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I choose the word bling-bling

n. synonym for expensive, often flashy jewelry sported mostly by African American hip-hop artists and middle class Caucasian adolescents.

v. to "bling-bling;" the act of sporting jewelry of a highly extravagant gaudy nature.

This is not the offical oxford english dictionary definition because I did not have access to it. This is from an urban dictionary website.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Another term for Middle Class Caucasion adolescant that I really like is Wigga.

n. Wigga: Caucasian adolescant that takes great pride in draping him/herself with shiny FUBU, Johnny Blaze, Champion, Wu-Tang and whatever else fake # they can find at the markets, then pretend they are in the ghetto and call their mates "Dawg" and "Bitch" or "Word Up Niggah". Prerequisite of wearing an oversized jacket on a stinking hot day.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I would be "serendipity" meaning the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

Or, a surprise encounter with something great..

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I would be the word "A"...

I like being first...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigiPimp

Originally posted by ilovepizza

Regards, DigiPimp

Hey man, relax. if you dont like the thread, avoid it or use your ignore feature...thats what its for. Just some friendly advice.Though, putting him on ignore might be a little harsh. I for one would never ignore anybody...never know when you might miss a good post. Your best bet is to just avoid the thread. Someone told me once " If the net is getting to ya, its time to take a break"

Peace, TSK

top topics

join