It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your thoughts on the Alex Collier Video Interview?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There's 12 parts to it. In my opinion, a lot of the stuff he said made sense with our current day situations, and he sounded extremely sincere.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
anyone?

btw, isn't this also what david icke talks about?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i saw the videos, its some great stuff and if you do your research it does tie into allot of things, umm if you read the dulce book there is allot of information and some of his own accounts that are not presented in the video. Check it out, i think he is telling the truth because i also get angry when i hear about this crap that some of the ets have done to humanity.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Collier quit telling his story about five years ago. Nobody knows where he is now.

He says a few things that ring true to me.

1. Even the Andromedans are no match for the Alpha Draco because they are fundamentally benign. There's no way to negotiate with parasitic races. They have no limits or boundaries and keep everything secret.
Remember: paper, scissors, rock. Paper wraps rock, scissors cuts paper, rock breaks scissors. Only a predator can take out a parasite.

2. Reptiles are non-verbal, whether parasitic or predatory; so telepathy is how they converse and congress. Human-reptile hybrids are more telepathic than 100% humans. Ingo Swann at SRI 1979-1997 worked with USGovt remote viewers and was somewhat successful as a telepath. Google and see his books on-line.

3. "Reptilians" are parasitic, impossible to negotiate with; but Reptoids are predators and have completely different mindsets. According to Preston Nichols' account of Montauk (from 1967-1983), we might do well to align with the Reptoids ("Karrrshh" was a Reptoid) by openly providing their diet out of our slaughterhouses.

I don't think this situation, being dominated and possessed by Reptilian minds, is as totally hopeless as it may seem.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager
anyone?

btw, isn't this also what david icke talks about?

Davide Icke is 1 of 2 things in my opinion, hes ither a lunatic or a con artist who knows about how the world is run and throws in his own views on the reptilians to make money, as far as exposing the NWO Icke is like a terd in the punch bowl everythigns good till he comes in with the exagerated reptilian stoprys and ruens the credability of real NWO activitys.

Davide Icke thinks the ones in office like bush, blair ect. are the reptiles in disquize as aposed to being puppets of an agenda, If they r morphing into reptilians infront of people its ither some sort of technology they r exploting to makem people think there seeing a shape shift occure. or its hallucinations brought on by MKULTRA type drugs.

as far as Reptilians being under the ground and influancing leaders and governments is WAY more believeable than Davide Ickes claims.

i dunno if u have ever seen or head this befor but back when he was younger and a sports comentator he had some sort of breakdown and then showed up on the news and talk shows claiming to be the son of god and jesus reincarnated and there wer going to disasters in the comming years and he would lead us out of it blah blah blah, he was laughed at and basicly outcast for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i found it this moring on youtube and have been watching it, im on pat 11 of 12 i am floored by this, he conects many dots very well.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As crazy as it seems, I really feel like he is telling the truth. I've never believed in god, and I have always felt that if I really need something or there is something wrong in my life, that it is stupid to pray to a higher power about it. When it comes to our own individual lives, we shouldn't sit around and pray for someone to help guide us in the right direction. You need to get off your ass, stop holding your own hand, and fix the *SNIP* problem yourself. I've always been good at spotting a liar, and Collier seems really genuine. The info is really out there and tough to believe, but to an open minded person like myself, it seems very possible. It's still impossible for me to really believe it until I see some hard evidence. Because seriously, after everything i've been taught my entire life how can I really believe this poo? On that note, do any of you know Collier and if so how can get ahold of him? Oh, I almost forgot. The only thing I really don't like about what Collier said, was the whole deal about not eating meat. I know he said that you don't need to be a vegetarian, but are the Andromedans not going to like me if I eat meat? Because I eat at least one steak a day, and I really don't want to stop. If they can't except my Porterhouse addiction, than they will have to accept me telling them to go *SNIP* themselves. Comments please.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by maxypoo1]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think he's just another guy with a big ol' fantastic story taking people for a ride. Damn charlatans with their stories these days, let's see some proof.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I didn't believe what he was saying at first, but then I read the letter Jim Robinson wrote to Dr. Michael Salla regarding Collier's authenticity. Jim and his wife witnessed a craft floating above Alex's house at 1 AM. Dr. Salla met Alex, Jim, and Jim's wife. They confirmed that they saw a craft floating above Alex's house. In 2001, Alex was approached by a few men who showed him a list, on top of that list was Jim's name. The men said "we'll start taking out your friends if you don't take your site down and keep quiet". Alex had no choice because he was worried they would go after Jim, or even worst, his family members. He hasn't spoken in public for five years, until this October in Japan. Dr. Salla has recorded his lecture and it'll be online shortly.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
I didn't believe what he was saying at first, but then I read the letter Jim Robinson wrote to Dr. Michael Salla regarding Collier's authenticity. Jim and his wife witnessed a craft floating above Alex's house at 1 AM. Dr. Salla met Alex, Jim, and Jim's wife. They confirmed that they saw a craft floating above Alex's house. In 2001, Alex was approached by a few men who showed him a list, on top of that list was Jim's name. The men said "we'll start taking out your friends if you don't take your site down and keep quiet". Alex had no choice because he was worried they would go after Jim, or even worst, his family members. He hasn't spoken in public for five years, until this October in Japan. Dr. Salla has recorded his lecture and it'll be online shortly.

do you know when this interview will be online?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

No idea. I've asked Dr. Salla and he always says "we'll be putting it on the website soon."

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

No idea. I've asked Dr. Salla and he always says "we'll be putting it on the website soon."

sry to be a drag but can you link me to the website...

top topics

join