It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the heck ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ok, How the heck do you post pictues and images on the comments section. I know I'm supposed to know how to do this by now. I am so so slow sometimes, I swear. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Post it on photobucket then paste the img code in the comment box.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey bigfoothunter,

If you look up you'll see a row of buttons. Click on FAQ/Help, that brings you to the 'handbook.' In there you'll find an Uploading Images section (with a link to photobucket if you like. That's what I use.)

Also, the BBCode section has the list of codes used for inserting images into your post.

... hope that helps, if not let me know.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
*Double post... *

Has ATS/BTS been really slow for anyone else? Almost impossible for me to post here lately but other sites are working well.

Just Me?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Rren]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
For images you have hosted on photobucket or image shack or your member upload space i think you are supposed to use the [ats] bb code as long as you have the right to use the image.

For external images on other sites you should use the [img] bb code for an external link to the image due to bandwidth issues.

For links to accredited news source images use the [im] bb code. I'm pretty sure that is the way the owners of ATS would prefer us to post images.

I'm sure i'll be corrected if i'm wrong. If your still not sure check out the faq link at the top of the page.

EDIT: check out this thread New AboveTopSecret.com Image Hotlinking Policy (updated again)

[edit on 15/8/07 by mojo4sale]

new topics

top topics

join