It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Unit to Be Labeled 'Terrorist'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We Americans in the United States don't like whats going on in Iraq but when we see allot of supported Iranian attacks on our troops we get angry. Every American should because one day it could be a friend or family member that pays the price for Iranian involvement. Now I know you scream where is the proof or its because we are there. All I do know is that Iran is the largest supporter of Terrorism period and they have been since at least 1980. Iran has always been funding the Terrorist in Israel and Lebanon so that makes them my sworn enemy as long as they Threaten America or Israel. I don't care what Bush has done ( I don't like much he has done ) But when you threaten America my home and you kill our brothers and sisters in Iraq when we have not attacked you. You will pay a heavy price.
I say all of this to the Iranian government, Not the Iranian people. Iranians are Proud Persians and most are not willing Arab extremists. If we do anything against Iran it will be air strikes only unless the Iranian army is crazy enough to get out in the open close to Iraq against our tank divisions.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sounds good to me but there are no real terrorist BUSH made them up Right.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If anyone has a question about Bush's saying Iraq had nothing to do with IRAO,along with many other lies that led us into this war.
Go here and watch this
www.youtube.com...

Are you beginning to notice the same happening again nowdays?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
We Americans in the United States don't like whats going on in Iraq but when we see allot of supported Iranian attacks on our troops we get angry. Every American should because one day it could be a friend or family member that pays the price for Iranian involvement. Now I know you scream where is the proof or its because we are there. All I do know is that Iran is the largest supporter of Terrorism period and they have been since at least 1980. Iran has always been funding the Terrorist in Israel and Lebanon so that makes them my sworn enemy as long as they Threaten America or Israel. I don't care what Bush has done ( I don't like much he has done ) But when you threaten America my home and you kill our brothers and sisters in Iraq when we have not attacked you. You will pay a heavy price.
I say all of this to the Iranian government, Not the Iranian people. Iranians are Proud Persians and most are not willing Arab extremists. If we do anything against Iran it will be air strikes only unless the Iranian army is crazy enough to get out in the open close to Iraq against our tank divisions.

this i found Intresting to read

so Iran is your sorn enemy because

They are supposeidly supporting a group which is fighting the US occupation in Iraq

They Give money to Hazbullah who are only seen as terrorists by a few countries and political group by others.

you say you dont care about the US actions in Iraq even so it far out weighs any action by Iran before and after 1980 and after,

The US sponsors more terrorists then Iran so in fact the US is the largest sponsor of terrorists,

also you say if you do anything against Iran it would just be air air strikes?
you think your fighting Arabs?
as you mentioned they are persion a proud people, attack their nation and expect this to be another bloody conflict where you see more american casulities then Iraq because unlike Iraq, Iran have a learnt from past mistakes and have the defences to kill US personale. which will be within their rights as its called SELF defence

so expect to lose loved ones , you are going to sign up right if your goverment goes to war? like all other capible arm chair generals

[edit on 15-8-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow some folks on here are just flat out paranoid. I dont think this declaration means much of anything except for calling a spade a spade. Folks reading way too much into it. It doesnt really change anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
HELLOOOO!!??.. No.. this is not...true...well maybe a little, but not as solid as youthink. Tony Snow, With Glen Beck today..said... that all the news reprts were wrong...this has not happened, and may not. DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Personaly..... Bom..Bomb..Bomb...Bomb Bomb IRAN!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

I understand Iran being your sworn enemy, but what did Iraq do to you
for your soldiers to run in there harass the people, kill some people, and
on top of all that trigger a civil war in the country. Huh? what has Iraq done
to your president? I had a grandfather that died in Iraq because of a terrorist
attack, the worst part about it is that we can not even go and bury him because it was very dangerous.
I have heard stories about US troops doing raids for terrorists and then
took souvenirs. I mean come on, you guys are there to set a democratic
government.
You lead by example. I do not intend this towards your soldiers because they
are sort of doing their jobs, but I mainly intend this towards your leaders.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Exactly. On Reuters right now it says this hasnt happened but is expected to. Wow how folks just jump on something and label it the gospel before its really even happend.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
dangerous move, especially by ignoring Europe (who have given huge support to the US over Iran).

oil prices gonna shoot.

Sure, the U.S. thinks they can do whatever they want, therefore they expect support from other nations. Well, that time is over. It's not going to happen anymore. We aren't going to get free reign to blow up parts of the world. The U.S. as it stands now is doomed to fall.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoeNYC
what are Iran's interest in Iraq are. You also just admitted they are training the Insurgents in Iraq.

Same as America trained insurgents in Afghanistan, and shipped them arms, to fight the USSR back in the day. Some guy named Osama Bin Laden or something was one of their leaders. Its called a proxy-war. Don't want to actually blow each other up, so we fund proxy forces in a random (or resource-rich) nation and bleed each other white.

I would offer the point that Iran is now a proxy for the Chinese and Russians. They are trying to wear us down and burn our resources and military power in much the same way as we did to the USSR in Afghanistan in the 80's. We're stuck spending a trillion dollars, and all we'll have to show for it is a burnt out military with broken gear and sagging support at home, IMHO. Andy

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
drumist69:
very good post. i thought about that a few weeks ago and it hit me like a ton of bricks. between russia getting more bold, china threatening dollar death and the war spending getting outrageous it wouldnt take much to push america the way of the USSR. in the 80's nobody would have thought a venture into afghanistan could topple a behemouth like USSR. is america on the same path?
i remember hearing some terrorist saying 911 costed 150,000 to conduct and the US's response has costed 150,000,000,000

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by drumist69
I would offer the point that Iran is now a proxy for the Chinese and Russians.

Now that's an interesting thought.

Originally posted by pjslug
Sure, the U.S. thinks they can do whatever they want, therefore they expect support from other nations. Well, that time is over. It's not going to happen anymore. We aren't going to get free reign to blow up parts of the world. The U.S. as it stands now is doomed to fall.

Well if it were in the hands of the people, then the US surely wouldn't be getting support anymore for any of its warmongering. However, there are still a few equally corrupt politicians out there that may well offer support in the 'name of their country'.

If this turns into a real punch-up, and ends up involving perhaps Russia and China, it'll be interesting to see how many people start rooting for the despotic leadership in those countries and cheering at America's inevitable defeat.

Gone is the John Wayne image of the US, at least for those who live 'outside the US'.

Of course there are still a few sorry souls believing this morally and financially bankrupt administration is trying to protect them - go figure!

[edit on 16-8-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

Here we go. This is step one in going to war with Iran. Can anyone say overextended? Perpetual war is the most lucrative way for the Govt. to make money.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Step one? I'd say it's the final step. This is what we've been preparing for!

We've been working long and hard for this final step. Finally; our troops, weapons, and strategic operations are in place for the final count down!

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
sodom

my question

how can the us administration go the diplomatic way but label irans rev.guard as a terrorist organization.

there is no diplomatic effort possible with this accusation.

alea iacta est

sodom

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sodom
sodom

my question

how can the us administration go the diplomatic way but label irans rev.guard as a terrorist organization.

there is no diplomatic effort possible with this accusation.

alea iacta est

sodom

...and, your point is?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
sodom

the point is that there will be a war soon my dear

sodom

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
'War very soon'?

Why do you say that?
Because the U.S. has labeled a certain group, in another country, as terrorists?

Is that war? In your opinion?

If so, then can I ask you...

What's fatwah?

Thanks for your reply,

Sour

[edit on 16-8-2007 by SourGrapes]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It suprises me when people such as DisabledVet are first to blow the America is bad because we went to war horn,facts about Iran are they have a Nuke Program which for awhile they refused to dismantle at urges from not only the US,but china,the uk,russia,etc etc etc,secondly Iran's president is a fanatic.Sure war at this stage might be frivilous at best but we have the backing of many countries and like N.Korea containment might work best especially when the major countries i listed start cutting foreign aide,also those who say a government profits from war? how is this it drains a nations resources

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffect
facts about Iran are they have a Nuke Program which for awhile they refused to dismantle at urges from not only the US,but china,the uk,russia,etc etc etc,secondly Iran's president is a fanatic.

replace the word Iran in your sentence above with America and it's equally 'valid' (with a couple other edits!)

This is one of the biggest hypocrisies of all time, the nuke non-proliferation issue. Let's not forget which country is the only one to ever drop a nuke on another?!?!

'you can't have nukes cos you're an irresponsible fanatic and the world would be in danger from you imperialistic goals, but we can continue to proliferate in the name of self defence and/or world policing' - yeah right.

oooooooh that tickles my goat!!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The USA has been sponsored from the very beginning to become a super-power.

They have been supported by international corporations to build up their economy, their military and their overall might to a point where they having no where else to go if they want to go forwards other than to flex their muscle.

The NWO has built up America to become the instigator of WW3 and to be the fall guy aswell.

The strength of the US economy upto this point was made like that so that whenever the US hiccups, the rest of the world responds. Now with the "sub-prime mortgage market" fiasco draggin down the stock markets in the states, the rest of the worlds markets are feeling the effects of this.

Now, the USA has an extremely large force in the middle east area, not only there but surrounding Eurasia, to the point where if you looked where all their bases are, you'd think they were strategically getting ready to take the entire middle east, Russia and China. And this might not be that far from the truth either.

Now, The NWO has started the financial meltdown of the worlds markets, and what perfect way to bring the west to its kneews than to attack Iran and start WW3?

NATO in its entirety would get involved as would the SCO (Shanghai Co-operation Organisation, which involved Russia, China, Iran, pakistan and other mid and south east asian nations). Otherwise known as the anti-NATO.

This has allways been the plan of the nWP to build the pressure up to a point where the West and the East are forced to do battle to the end.

Completely decimate the worlds population, finances, absolutely everything, then when the slates wiped clean, the Cashed up NWO, seemingly invincible compared to what little everyone else will have will rise up and take absolute control of whats left.

So, if you want to live your life in the near future scavenging for food for your family, trying to rebuild your home or shelter out of debris, killing fellow americans who try and take food from your families stockpile, then sure, go support an illigitemite president and his attack on Iran, its planned to happen, it will happen anyway no matter what we all do,

so we might aswell prepare for the worst for atleast then we have a fighting chance at survival.

many will disagree with me, but its my 2 cents worth, and I stand by my comments and beleive it will unfold like this.

Thankyou, and you may continue this debate now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join