It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Unit to Be Labeled 'Terrorist'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Exactly. Who is training the Hizbollah? The Revolutionary Guard.

So therefore they are indeed a terrorist group.

the CIA helped train
many organisations so
they are terrorist group aswell by this definition the US/world should be saying the same thing about them.

same with m16,mossad and so on

you cant have it both ways

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I think "the doomsday clock" just ticked another notch towards midnight.

We are not far from absolute hell now. Just sit back, get your popcorn, coz you'll porobably see the sky start lighting up in the distance not too long from now.

I agree with you 100%

I am glad I have been taking measure to protect myself and my family.

I see some scary times in our near future. Sooner than I ever thought.

And to think I was worried about this Hurricane in the Atlantic coming towards my home in Florida.

Wow, who would ever think we would have another World War after the fall of the USSR.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Its about time!!!!! They have been funding attacks against our troops in Iraq for some time now
I fully back my government is there decision. They need to be stopped.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i wouldn't be astonished if the USA has some super elite troops at and beyond the border of iran..
and i would call THEM terrorists.

anyway, cause this border game at the sea with british soldiers didn't work out for the warseeking bushpushers they have to do it another way.

more interesting would be how we could stop this from happening. in and outside the US.
as if there is only protest and not much resistance, we, the citicens of all states and countries that dont mind that much about whats going on, are paying the price for doing nothing first, and then the leaders.. if they dare to face their judgement on earth what i don't believe. anyway, they are going to get what they deserve - as this is the rule that applies to all.

but if i see that clear, the future isn't that easy to change. maybe we can (and did already) alter the time it is happening, but the world is heading into a new experience - a very rich one. but no change is coming for free..

don't be to sad about the dead, for they are better off as the living.

[edit on 15/8/2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigJoeNYC
Its about time!!!!! They have been funding attacks against our troops in Iraq for some time now
I fully back my government is there decision. They need to be stopped.

attacking our troops who invaded and continue to occupy a sovereign country?

the irony in using THAT as the reasoning for designating the Rev. Guard as terrorist is going to seriously confuse the people reading the history books of the future.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is what are war has gotten us to?

Sorry that is really all I can say and think of at something like this really...We've "lost" countless things, and even lives to the point of this?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
jamesder...not there country, not there war. They want war with the west. they have said that before. In my opinion to survive in today's world its not about self defense its about self preservation. when you have to defend against it, it's already too late.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
attacking our troops who invaded and continue to occupy a sovereign country?

the irony in using THAT as the reasoning for designating the Rev. Guard as terrorist is going to seriously confuse the people reading the history books of the future.

Couldn't agree more

jamesder, you have now just become my favourite member.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Originally posted by discomfit
Part of this comes as no surprise. I can agree with the line of thinking even though it seems a bit odd. I wouldn't doubt if some "super elite" branch of Iran's army was operating in Iraq.

Exactly. Who is training the Hizbollah? The Revolutionary Guard.

So therefore they are indeed a terrorist group.

The United States has supported and trained many governments and groups that have just as much blood on their hands as the Revolutionary Guard does.

Look at Central America. Guatemala, Nicaragua, And El Salvador are shinning examples of America’s Support, Training, and Tactics. Guatemala was one of the first Coups the CIA supported and executed. We train the soldiers from these countries who run the Death Squads at the “School of the America’s” at Ft. Benning, GA. In these area’s alone hundreds of thousands have been killed. And there are many other examples that can be noted

I am sure there are millions of people who hold the US accountable for these actions. I am sure these people feel we have supported these Terrorists. So what makes the US any better than Iran.

I don’t agree with Iran or its policies and I don’t agree with US government and its policies. But if Canada was occupied by China or Russia, I bet the US would conduct large scale clandestine operations to hinder China or Russia’s occupation so what makes Iran and Iraq any different.

If we say it is a just effort it makes it ok because we are spreading Democracy and fighting the Perpetual War on Terror. So if we apply this to Iran they are doing the same thing but in a different light so then it should be acceptable. They are fighting to spread Islam and keep the Infidels from their countries. Who are we to become the Police of the world?

Maybe if we focused on our own internal issues and worried less about the world we would not have as many issues as we have now with the world.

Millions and Millions have died in Africa alone in the past 40 years and we stood by and didn’t raise a finger, why because it was Africa and we didn’t stand to gain anything. It would be easier to stand by and let the killing take place and the pay off the new ruling party, why get involved.

But with Iran and Iraq we stand to gain billions and billions if not more.

Is this a War on Terror and a fight to spread democracy or a war to gain wealth.

I watch the news daily and I don’t see any Iraqi’s thanking us for the support, all I see is death and destruction and we wonder why they want to fight us.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

jamesder...not there country, not there war. They want war with the west. they have said that before.

It will always return to the "you started it" vicious circle. You could say that "we" want war with the East, too. Don't forget, Ahmadinejad's government isn't particularly popular in Iran. A large amount of Iranian citizens and politicians are far more moderate. You could say the same thing about the Bush administration and the American population.

In my opinion to survive in today's world its not about self defense its about self preservation. when you have to defend against it, it's already too late.

What are we defending ourselves against?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is just so they can ignore the Geneva convention and abuse prisoners at will.

I hope the Iranians classify all American armed forces as terrorists so they can be tortured too and treated like scum.

Of course, all the apologists will defend it while expecting US prisoners to be treated to Geneva convention standards.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Jamesder…you can always resort back to the "you started it" you can the USA is wrong, and pull all of our troops out of the mid east. We can all sing songs and hold hands. They will still want us dead. They are terrorists, they practice extreme Islam. If your not on board with them, you and your children in their mind should be dead. We are not defending ourselves, but preserving our way of life. This war must continue in order to protect the free world from terrorism. This is a black or white issue. Do you want the US and its allies to win or extreme Islam and the terrorists to win? I know what side I'm on and if it takes 1000 years to win I'm still on that side.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Flyer…I sorry, was it us who video taped the beheading of solders and journalists and than air them on TV????? Not that I'm defending it but a couple of naked photos never hurt anyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Do you believe that killing one "terrorist" produces two more? Or do you think there are a finite number of targets which can whittled down into a relatively manageable, containable number?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
DUDES!!!! does anyone else see that everything we have been saying on this site is coming true? Iran, here we come... US... good bye

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There will never be a containable number. Even if you were to nuke the mid east. They would still be here. This war will continue long after both your and my children are long gone. As long as you want to send your children off to school and not worry their going to get blown up, this war has to be fought.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think the U.S. is going to lose this one big time if they do attack. And I think it's by design. The U.S. is supposed to lose, as a result losing their sovereignty and be swallowed up into a larger entity, courtesy of the elite bankers and their organizations, such as the CFR and NAFTA.

That's how I see it. The U.S. is not going to win this one, and after the loss the U.S. will be "punished" and the U.S. citizens are going to be treated the exact way people in third world countries such as those mentioned by Jasestrong2 were by these wealthy elite. Then the European population will be next. NWO and Big Brother. We mean nothing to these greedy and power struck people. It's time we threw them over and ensured a better life and more personal independence for all.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Flyer…I sorry, was it us who video taped the beheading of solders and journalists and than air them on TV????? Not that I'm defending it but a couple of naked photos never hurt anyone.

Whats your point, American soldiers have been convicted of raping children and murdering in Iraq.

As far as Im aware, Iranian soldiers havent been filmed doing anything to anyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It will be nothing but a bloodbath.

Iran WANTS war with the United States, it has done since the revolution. Countless administration in Washington have been smart to ignore them, suddenly Bush is reacting in a way which Iran wants.

America is the Great Satan in their eyes.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if Iran was calling bluff over a nuclear weapons program in order to get an American response.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Flyer…you just answered your own question. In the few isolated cases they have been CONVICTED. We held them accountable. Your upset about it. Your not upset about the way they treat our soldiers. They have never been convicted of mistreating there prisoners because they condone it. There are many cases, but when it involves them doing something to us people like you always want a smoking gun to prove it. When the shoes on the other foot it only takes a rumor with no facts to back it up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join