It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Bush Has Said

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
These are real quotes from George W Bush Jr.

"Im not so sure the role of the united states is to go around the world saying this is the way its gotta be"

"I dont think our troops ought to be used for what's called Nation Building"

"I wouldn't use force"

"I think one way for us to end up being viewed as the ugly American is for us to go around the world saying 'We do it this way, so should you'"

Stuff he has said in his 2000 Presidential Debate.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"You've heard Al Gore say he invented the internet.
Well, if he was so smart, why do all the addresses begin with "W"?"
10-28-00 Headline News

"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children."
Second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."
In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

"It's a school full of so-called at-risk children. It's how we, unfortunately, label certain children. It means basically they can't learn. ... It's one of the best schools in Houston."

I've been talking to Vicente Fox, the new president of Mexico... I know him... to have gas and oil sent to U.S.... so we'll not depend on foreign oil...
on the first Presidential debate, 10/03/2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."

"We cannot let terriers and rogue nations hold this nation hostile (hostage) or hold our allies hostile.''

Bushisms

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

I take it, he's not a fisherman

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
And let's not forget, say it with me:

"There ought to be limits to freedom."

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
And ...

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure

I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah

Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning

We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself

The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!

You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
how is it that i know more about the process of our government than the president does?

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."

"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law."

but he explains it all right here:

"They misunderestimated me."

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And this guy is susposed to be the leader of the NWO? And calling him a alien shapeshifting reptile is

Lizards are smarter than that

What I can not understand is why he is not flipping burgers at McDonalds instead of running the most powerful nation on earth

O yea daddy bush

top topics

join