It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Against Michael Vick Alleging Al Qaeda Ties and Seeking $63,000,000,000 Billion Dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Lawsuit Against Michael Vick Alleging Al Qaeda Ties and Seeking $63,000,000,000 Billion Dollars

www.foxnews.com

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-8-2007 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Michael Vick with ties to Al Qaeda?? this sounds like a plot straight off the set of a B-rated movie, this guy claims Mr. vick converted to Islam and was tring to purchase missiles from Iran, I've seen it all now.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-8-2007 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure you can buy a few missles from Iran from selling a few dogs off of ebay. Then when you get your paypal deposit, just bid on Iranian Missles. Fox News is so pathetic, I am gonna start a petition to get it off the air. Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Okay, the story sounds like a joke, but what led me to post this, was a co-worker who follows sports closely was telling me about the circumstances surrounding the warrent on Vick, he was telling me that homeland security was in on investigation and that this whole thing was bigger than just dog fighting, and that Vick was just the tip of the iceberg. I should have waited to find more information out before posting this, but my hope was that someone else might have some more information concerning this case.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Please contribute to the above linked discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join