It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorate Drink or Alcoholic Concoction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My favorite alcoholic beverages are kamakazi's made with sour apple pucker schnaaps and screwdrivers.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My favorite drinks are the ones that pretty ladies buy for me.

What I usually buy for myself is what ever is on sale just to wash down the cough syrup.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Start thing off with Jager bombs, or a funnel.......

then i go for bacardi 151. mmm

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
1) Green tea (bottled by Lipton)
2) Blueberry juice
3) Gwertzer wine
4) Margartias ( made by anyone but me)

all items subject to change without notice :w:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
bloody mary, any beer is fine.

peace

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I fall for the fine things in life.

The only Alcoholc beverage I drink on a regular basis is Wine. I enjoy the diversity and the subtle changes in taste from each bottle . I dont drink but maybe a glass ever few days.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Beer...stouts, pilsners, all kinds...love Corona with lime

A great drink for anyone is a Woowoo or Red Silk Panties (Depends on who you ask)

Vodka, Cranberry juice and a floater of Peach Schnappes

McCallen 12 Yr

Belvenie

Glenfiddich

Crown Royal

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My name is UK Wizard and I drink cider...but I drink it as a proper drink, under no circumstances have I ever drunk it under a bridge nor have I drunk it from a 2 litre bottle, NOR have I ever drunk white lightning...anyone who has should be shot, nuff said.

Favourite cider currently is Magners, lovely stuff!

[edit on 5-6-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
My name is UK Wizard and I drink cider...but I drink it as a proper drink, under no circumstances have I ever drunk it under a bridge nor have I drunk it from a 2 litre bottle, NOR have I ever drunk white lightning...anyone who has should be shot, nuff said.

Favourite cider currently is Magners, lovely stuff!

[edit on 5-6-2006 by UK Wizard]

I just had cider for the first time a little over a week ago and that is some lovely stuff. I'm not a big fan of beer and cider is definatly a nice alternative.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Guinness, Blue, Kronenbourg, Jameson, Dalwhinnie(snifter~2ice), Jägermeister and coffee of course.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ah, I do so love my vodka. Actually I just don't like the other stuff as much but I do have some recipes for it.

Kamikazi: 1/3 vodka + 1/3 triple sec + 1/3 lime juice
Little sweet, kinda sour, really potent

Mudslide: 1/3 vodka + 1/3 kahlua's + 1/3 Bailey's
MMMMM

White Russian
Moscow Mule: Holy crap are they good, but ginger beer is a bitch to find

Highball: ginger ale + whiskey

Smashed frog: (shot glass) Midori on bottom, float Bailey's on top, then a dash of grenadine

Koolaid and vodka: alcohol? I can't taste no alcohol

There's always good vodka straight up. I've got some Grey Goose and man is it good.

I'm on a college campus so cheap beer is abound. The only time I ever
was drinking cheap beer at a frat party.:shk: As for a Boilermaker... from a Boilermaker, that just sounds wrong (I go to Purdue).

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is too strong for me, so I never tried it although one of my friends did, he said 2 shots will knock you out.

If anyone has ever read The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, they've probably heard of pangalactic gargle blasters. The strongest drink ever, compared to being hit in the head with a brick that has a lemon wrapped around it. Well here is the Earth version.

Note this is for a party, so it will be a large volume. Although i suppose you could calculate it for shots, or whatever.

-1 200 ml bottle Everclear
-1 750 ml Bombay Sapphire gin, slowly pour this ingredient in
-1 750 ml Cold Wild Turkey bourbon don't mix, instead let this ingredient mix naturally for a minute or two
-1 375 ml of Herruda tequilla, stir rapidly as you pour it in
-1 Liter of Rum, lite or dark depending on your mood
-gatorade(seriously) depending on your taste, put in as much as you like, although I reccomend about 10 oz-20 oz
-1 olive per glass, to create a sweetness which is not there.

I have also included a single serving recipe.

1 oz. EverClear
4 oz. Bombay Sapphire or Jeremiah Weed
4 oz. Cold Wild Turkey
2 oz. Herredura Tequila
5 oz. Rum
2 oz. Gatorade
Enjoy, drink resposibly.

:w::bash::bnghd:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
well..
i started out when i was 13 with the one thing many teenagers start with in norway.. 96% alcohol that people make themselves, at home, illegally.
mixed with fanta orange, mostly. tasted like # after a while, so i started drinking regular 40% vodka instead.. mixed with whatever tasted good :p drank this for a while, but the year i turned 18, i started drinking beer instead.
since that, i've been drinking mostly beer, sometimes tequila shots (mmm), and sometimes i go back to vodka drinks. there's also the sour apple schnaps, though. :p
aaand.. white wine, of course, as long as it's rather sweet, not dry. bubbles are also ok.
but i do love beer.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like we have some good drinkers on here!!

One of my favourite drinks is called an Old Fashioned:

1 Orange Slice
Spoonfull of Sugar
Dash of Angustora Bitters

Muddle all this up in the bottom of a glass.

Half fill glass with ice, add a good bourbon to ice line. (makers mark or bulleit are nice ones for this drink)

Stir for no less than 10 secs.

Fill with ice to top, add a spoonfull of pure cherry juice and the rest of the liquor to top.

Stir for a further 10 secs and voila you have an old fashioned.

I also like a kinda girlie drink called an Ice Cream Sandwich:

Put 2 oreo cookies, a few cubes of ice, a dash of cream, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and two shots of white choclate liquor into a blender and blend. Once again voila you have an ice cream sandwich just pour into a tall wine glass and garnish with an oreo cookie.

My favourite liquor consists of Jagermeister, Grey Goose Vodka, Havana Club Rum are my favourites.

Oh and 1 more legendary cocktail you may wanna try, is one of my own called a Neutraliser: (The ladies love this drink usually)

Shot of Malibu
Shot of Blue Curacao
Shot of Archers
Apple Juice

Shake these ingredients with ice and pour into a glass then pour a passion fruit juice float onto the drink. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Argos]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Still fan of Bud Light, mauhahaha.

White Russians and Colorado Bulldogs.

Had something called Pink Pussies, I think it was called I dunno I got really really drunk off them really really quickly.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Beer and cider are great substitutes for water (yech!) - but when drinking is the activity in and of itself, I like my Miami Iced Tea.

Same as a Long Island, but substitute blue Curacao for triple-sec - it's a lovely little bright blue brain hammer.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Beer and cider are great substitutes for water (yech!) - but when drinking is the activity in and of itself, I like my Miami Iced Tea.

Same as a Long Island, but substitute blue Curacao for triple-sec - it's a lovely little bright blue brain hammer.

Didnt know tat one thx nother 1 to add to the iced tea list!!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
ALCOHOLIC
-Don't know what it's called, but a glass with 1/3 Absolut Vodka
and 2/3 Orange Fanta.
-Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade.
-Another thing I don't know what to call, 1/4 Vodka 3/4 chocolate milk.
-Mudslides.
-A small glass of traditional southern whiskey.

NON-ALCOHOLIC
-Chocolate milk.
-Mocha-latte.
-Pink Lemonade.
-Gatorade.
-Dragonfruit Energy Water.
-Mango & Strawberry juice.

[edit on 8/27/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Vodka and diet cherry tango, you can mix it 50-50 and it still tastes like a soft drink. You can get pretty wasted pretty quickly on that stuff!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join