It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA research shows paranormal implications - The New Humans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

I wasn't gonna reply because of how old the thread is, but you are unbelievably rude and arrogant.

You seem to think that everything we know now is all we need to know, any suggestions that may question what we know now, is quite obviously crap! I mean, how can we, who have come so far, not know it all!

People like you are holding back our species and it sickens me to know that you are admired and respected for your attitude toward these areas.

You laugh at sound affecting matter (or our cells) when there is a very real, peer reviewd phenomena known as Cymatics, which is sound (thats vibration) affecting matter.

Tbh, I don't believe everything the OP posted (some of it seemed a bit far fetched), but I am not stupid enough, or arrogant enough to assume that it will not be proven correct in the near/far future. Just because it is beyond our comprehension of how this would work does not mean it doesn't work.

At this point I have no idea, although alot of the implications are actually phaesable, given the right perspective.

Again, your attitude in this thread and the few others I have seen you in, is disgusting.

EMM

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"The bottom line was:
"Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.""

This part intrigued me. Further proof on the holographic nature of the universe, perhaps?
Something else that may be interesting to the OP HERE:
www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

I'm going to go ahead and disagree, even though this thread is from 2007, for only one reason. This assumes that human language is innate. However, in the few cases of feral children (children growing up outside of society, usually in the woods), researches had been unable to really teach them how to communicate in some of the cases. In two cases, one boy in Africa and one girl who was "raised by dogs," they were able to communicate verbally after awhile, but they were also unsure of the length of time away from humans and amount of human interaction that these two had early on.

www.feralchildren.com...

I'm thinking about Genie.

Within several months Genie had a vocabulary of over one hundred words that she understood, though she was still very silent. Her talking was limited to short high-pitched squeaks that were hard to understand. The team of scientists discovered that Genie had been beaten for making noise. It was hard to know if her inability to talk was a result of living so long without interacting with other humans, being in an impoverished environment with little sensory stimulation, or because she had been abused.

So they just don't know. Learning and language are strange things.

Genie's vocabulary grew by leaps and bounds, but she was still not able to string words together into meaningful sentences. Normal children begin by learning to say simple sentences, like "No have toy." Soon they are able to say "I not have toy." Eventually they will learn to say, "I do not have the toy.' Later they will refine the sentence to say, "I don't have the toy." Genie seemed to be stuck at the first stage. We do learn many words from experience, from seeing, hearing, reading, and asking. But some scientists think that learning how to speak in sentences and sensing how words get put together in logical order also depends on something that is built into our brains from birth. Was Genie's brain missing something which was necessary for learning language?

And also, some psychological disorders prohibit people from communicating properly even though their DNA is human, and sometimes completely normal.

But if this had been true I think we would have heard more about it by now.

[edit on 5/24/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grock Hello. I am a metagene person and it was a combination of events that happened at home by accident. i did not know that i was metegene until i read about it online and realized it was me. i had figured i had some sort of strange spiritual experience that never ended. the aliens have visited me and are interested in me. i have one in my head and consider it my friend although they can be tricksters! but so far nothing too bad has happened. they did guide me to get pregnant and have a baby. i lost the baby a few days ago and i am sad but will get over it. something about the fathers dna. i am a normal person just like everyone else except i have special psychic powers and a connection with god and dimensions and ghosts etc that is hard to explain. i really want to tell the whole wold about myself but instead am stuck on these ridiculous forums and seeking answers myself. i am new to all this! i need someone or someplace to verify who i am. i was tryng to get ahold of john biggerstaff and see if i could be tested, idk this is all so new to me so any help with who to contact to help educate the world would be greatly appreciated. i just started a page on facebook called "superwoman and the metagene factor"

edit on 16-6-2014 by intrepid because: Personal info removed.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grock

When I came across this reading, I thought the OP and other posters may enjoy reading it.

Dr. Garjajev claims that this communication is not something that happens only inside the individual cells or between one cell and another. He claims organisms use this "light" to "talk" to other organisms and suggested that this could explain telepathy and ESP. It was like human beings already had their own wireless internet based on our DNA. Wow!

Don't worry if you can't understand this. It's heavy reading but it does show that the existence of internal photons -- inner light -- is very real and is the basis of virtually all human cellular and systemic function.

At the same time the quantitative truths of the current scientific world view, which due to their often brittle and rigidly specified nature, have previously defied attempts to reconcile "known facts" about "animate" matter with "known facts" about "inanimate" matter are now getting the infusion of new concepts they need to really deal with the unity of seemingly differing aspects of reality.

www.viewzone.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join