It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA research shows paranormal implications - The New Humans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Using sound and laser light, researchers in Russia have found that DNA - en.wikipedia.org... - is able to respond to vibrational stimuli by changing the informational rules that govern its chemically transmitted communicative behavior. They also have found that DNA can transmit their informational patterns (and thus the genetic instructions) to other DNA by some type of vibrational or energetic method.

According to a report circulating on the internet - www.experiencefestival.com... - the researchers have used this methodology to explore some incredible ideas. For one, they believe that the structure of human language (known to be innate) and the communicative structure of DNA are analogous. They have shown that DNA can respond to human language, follow instructions, and thus allow influence of deep bodily processes, including genetics, through mental means. They also have found that they can achieve by non-intrusive vibrational methods the same effect as Western scientists who affect genetic function by transplanting genetic material from one DNA strand to another. The report implies that the Russians have found that DNA has many qualities associated with quartz crystals, capable of paranormal communication.

This website - www.gardinersworld.com... - includes this Russian report (written by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf btw - its near the bottom of the article) but takes it many steps further in its implications - The New Humans...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hmmmm..... no takers huh? I'm surprised, I figured this would set some people off and intrigue others at the very least.... the implications of this research is truely amazing (IMO).

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm finding these claims to be lacking in real evidence. Have any verifiable experiments been done to substantiate this? I'll need to look into the experiments some when I find some time.

[Edit]
Oh, by the way, this reminds me of the topics covered in this thread. Perhaps there's a correlation?
[End edit.]

TheBorg

[edit on 15-8-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
dude this is exactly what they did with andy pero. The mauntalk boys, they used hypnotic suggestion. In a way they told their subconscious mind that they could move stuff with their mind or do superhuman things and their body changed and actually did perform the superhuman feats...this is amazing, it could be prof that what the mauntalk people talk about are true.

read the story to get a better idea

ufo.whipnet.org...

Anyway, I somehow have the special ability to where somehow when a suggestion is given to my sub conscious ANYTHING that is suggested I can somehow do in reality. I was the untouchable superstar of the MKULTRA program. Some of the things they would do would be things like, they told my subconscious mind that ANY height I jumped off of, NO MATTER HOW HIGH, was as easy as jumping off of a footstool in my mind, and I could do it. How high? Eventually they threw me out of airplanes without a parachute (because once you reach terminal velocity whether it's is jumping from 200 feet and surviving or jumping from 20,000 feet you are not going any faster so it doesn't matter what the height is as long as you can "stick the landing").

Imagine an assassin or covert group that could jump out of a low flying plane and hit the ground running. The mission would be over before the target even knew what happened. And this is exactly what I did. Between 1988 and 1992 there were several assassinations around the world that were so profound and so unbelievable that the cases are still unsolved. The assassin would shoot all the targets as well as all of the guards surrounding these prominent people with one shot to the head, so at the scene there would be all these bodies all with one bullet hole in their heads. Then the assassin would do things like go in, shoot everyone once in the head with a pistol then jump off a twenty story building with no parachute hit the cement and get up and run away. I am that assassin, and the FBI is looking for me (I will get into that more later).

So I was trained at the Rochester facility. The thing is that when they were creating me, as part of my development they gave me a ìa top secret government healing "formula" to heal my self if I became injured (when I was under hypnosis they gave the suggestion to my sub conscious) to add to the "healing pool" I had in "my room" which I already had in my mind from the Silva mind control course. It worked so well that I could heal my self from ANY injury with my mind in a matter of moments simply by laying in the water and telling my self to "heal". This worked so well that, without their knowledge, I decided to increase the strength of the formula another 500 million times. I did this simply by when I was going to sleep I would go to my "level" and fool around in the lab they had set up in my own mind with out their knowledge. As a result of me "fooling around" in the lab in my mind I made another [[ectoplasmic? - branton]] machine (in my mind) that could create anything I asked it to.

This also could be the metagene factor that is talked about in the dulce book.

THE METAGENE FACTOR: The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race [especially on planet earth], until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional over-stress activates it. (Apparently a latent self-preservation 'gene' capable of producing seemingly 'superhuman' abilities in earth humans during times of extreme stress or crisis. - Branton)

That's an energochemical, in response to adverse stimuli. A chromosomal combustion takes place, as the Metagene takes the source of biostress, be it chemical, radioactivity, or what ever and turns the potential energoresponse into a catalyst for genetic change. The main focus of the catalyst power is a gland in the middle of the human brain called the PINEAL gland, and the nutrient for increasing the Pineal's action is the adrenaline. The Metagene factor gives the ability of Psionic Power [for better or worse].

The main interest of the Aliens, especially the Grays, is to understand and control the Metagene for their own race. They try to do this using Biological Experiments to make Hybrids from both humans and aliens. They believe perhaps the MEN FROM PLANET EARTH ARE THE DEADLIEST CREATURES IN THE UNIVERSE. Because ONLY on Earth people are apparently capable of generating the Metagene Factor, which means Natural Psionics ability, "Real Power" (Note: Power for good OR evil, you might say...

groups.msn.com...

[edit on 15-8-2007 by ATSGUY]

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
DNA changing to different sound waves and stuff liek that ? im sure thats like the whole Threshold thing isnt it ?

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Huh, Very interesting...

I find this very interesting, though I am awaiting more reports to hear more on this.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this is extremely old
. thats it. nothin new, and by that i mean, this same thought of energy, and the mind being like the ultimate tool of life, etc, blah blah, has been said for thousands of years. blargh, im tired

i didnt contribute just now.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Of course its old! As a Native American I can say that not only has my own family spoke about this my whole life, but their ancestors have since time began... its not those who know that need to know, but those that dont.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just yesterday my husband told me something I find fascinating. He's been reading a Graham Hancock book and he told me that in the last several years, a researcher experimented with DNA and discovered that the DNA that is used to produce life uses a code, like Morse Code or secret codes that are used in wars. The so-called "junk DNA" (I hate that term bTW) uses actual language. I think this is an amazing and very important discovery.
Grok, are you saying that you and your ancestors know they can communicate with DNA? Or that mind has control over matter? Also, Grok and anyone else, have you read "The Cosmic Serpent" by Jerome Narby? It talks about DNA and the beliefs of some South American indigenous tribes that he lived with and researched. It's fascinating and has lots of implications.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
there was a biologist on coast to coast the other night who was basically saying the same thing, that they are discovering now that the mind can influence our genetics. We don't have to grow old or fall ill, its all bad subconscious programming we received from our parents and their generation, if we can change our beliefs and remain positive in our thinking we can change our biology. They have done lots of studies on this, one of which was where they put a child who had no history of cancer in the family, into a family that has a strong history of cancer, surprise, surprise, the kid got cancer. I forgot the biologist's name but he took it one step further to say that its not just our own bodies which are affected by our thoughts, its everything. We affect other people, the earth and our future by what we are thinking and feeling.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Aha...this explains me. So I have to fix myself, its up to me.
Thanks for this thread This will hwlp me greatly.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My friends, Thought IS Form. Form IS Thought. There is nothing apart from anything else, only the relationship differs. Under no circumstance is something cut off from anything else. Of course thought has power. Every thing is just a fiber in the weave of creation, all intertwined. Everything affecting every thing. Thus, thought must have a tangible power, a steering force. Thought as we understand it, is the rudder which steers your whole reality. You are what you think you are. It is what you think it is. Only God is the stencil. That which shears the chaff of the false and untrue. God will set us straight in the end. For now, it's just a wild ride. Knowledge will expand, but wisdom... that will shrink till it is no more. We are all in the same boat.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you all very much for participating in this discussion. I have researched some of what some of you have said and I am glad that we are on the same page. At least now I know that I am not alone in this, and that there are others out there with open and informative minds (especially concerning this subject, which is near and dear to my heart). Again, thank you for your participation, it is greatly appreciated :-)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Using sound and laser light, researchers in Russia have found that DNA - en.wikipedia.org... - is able to respond to vibrational stimuli by changing the informational rules that govern its chemically transmitted communicative behavior.

Do you have a source for that? In checking the science magazines, I don't see anything there.

According to a report circulating on the internet - www.experiencefestival.com... -

There's a lot to be suspicious about in that report.

For one thing, 90% of our genes are NOT "junk DNA." For another thing, the original German authors have misunderstood the idea of "grammars" among chemicals. A "grammar" means "a set of rules for something... like 'adenine can only connect to cytosene'" and so forth. Having a grammar does not imply human language.

For another, " Pjotr Garjajev " the biophysicist has apparently never published a paper or had his name associated with a university website.

This website - www.gardinersworld.com... - includes this Russian report (written by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf btw - its near the bottom of the article) but takes it many steps further in its implications - The New Humans...

If you read it, you see that there are no credible sources for this at all. I do think there was some sort of original research that they've gotten their hands on about the structure of DNA and so forth, but it appears that they've completly misunderstood the thing and they've missed the point.

Scientists ARE looking into molecular vibration and DNA transfection, but as you can see from one of the real papers, the authors of the article you found have really just made a huge mess of it and didn't really bother reading any of the real research:
www.nature.com...

www.ingentaconnect.com...

(etc, etc, etc.)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
incredibly fascinating and simply astounding

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
One for the skunk works, I think.

No science (or technology) here. This is pseudoscience, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Byrd,

I agree with you to some degree, though I fully believe in the end result, I believe that their method of arriving there may be faulty (especially investigating the points you have brought up). I'll dig alittle more into it this weekend when I get the chance.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Grock
Using sound and laser light, researchers in Russia have found that DNA - en.wikipedia.org... - is able to respond to vibrational stimuli by changing the informational rules that govern its chemically transmitted communicative behavior.

Do you have a source for that? In checking the science magazines, I don't see anything there.

According to a report circulating on the internet - www.experiencefestival.com... -

There's a lot to be suspicious about in that report.

For one thing, 90% of our genes are NOT "junk DNA." For another thing, the original German authors have misunderstood the idea of "grammars" among chemicals. A "grammar" means "a set of rules for something... like 'adenine can only connect to cytosene'" and so forth. Having a grammar does not imply human language.

For another, " Pjotr Garjajev " the biophysicist has apparently never published a paper or had his name associated with a university website.

If you read it, you see that there are no credible sources for this at all. I do think there was some sort of original research that they've gotten their hands on about the structure of DNA and so forth, but it appears that they've completly misunderstood the thing and they've missed the point.

Scientists ARE looking into molecular vibration and DNA transfection, but as you can see from one of the real papers, the authors of the article you found have really just made a huge mess of it and didn't really bother reading any of the real research:
www.nature.com...

www.ingentaconnect.com...

(etc, etc, etc.)

Byrd, Google "Zipf's Law". Zipf was a linguist who figured out that the "junk DNA" is actually written in a langue, and the rest of the DNA is written in code. Lots of info on the internet on Zipf's law.

Also, check this one out: www.emergentmind.org...

This is a paper on Biophysical Mechanisms of Genetic Regulation: Is There a Link to Mind-Body Healing? Presented at the First International Conference on the Science of Whole Person Healing.

"ABSTRACT: Over the past several decades, pioneering biophysics work has shown that living tissues interact with electric and magnetic fields in unexpected and dramatic ways. From initial anecdotal accounts of enhanced healing under electromagnetic stimulation, research in this field has progressed to a sophisticated arsenal of investigative tools and theoretical models which include polarized light microscopy to study the liquid crystal properties of living cells and laser-excitation of DNA to induce hybridization through non-molecular information transfer. In almost all cases, the results point to a set of remarkable properties of living tissues, and in particular of genetic material: the emerging picture is that of biosystems as sources and domains of coherent electromagnetic fields, which account for practically instantaneous inter-cellular communication and a highly efficient mechanism of energy utilization, and which seem to reflect very closely the developmental and patho-physiological state of the organism. In addition, a wide spectrum of genetic mechanisms now appear to be under the influence of surrounding electromagnetic fields.

At the same time, an impressive number of studies in the areas of parapsychology and mind-body medicine converge to show that conscious intent can affect practically every single type of genetic program, as well as many physiological parameters [1]. These studies also show that such effects can be produced from great distances, and that occasionally they are accompanied by unusual energy signatures."

My biology teacher husband found this site last week. He says that 98.5% of our genes are "junk DNA" (I hate that term) and 90% are junk DNA in other mammals. So I guess it depends on what species you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

I am not surprised; I think there will be increasingly more experimentation and evidence revealing that DNA is far more than what we first thought it to be. The key to life, literally. Unlocking doors that are so far not even known to exist, so to speak!

Thanks for the links!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here is an interesting photo; whether or not it is meaningful to the research, who knows? But it did surprise the astronomers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join