It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biased Media... And can we get the unadulterated facts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Biased Media... And can we get the unadulterated facts?

www.mediaresearch.org

How the Media Vote. Surveys of journalists’ self-reported voting habits show them backing the Democratic candidate in every presidential election since 1964, including landslide losers George McGovern, Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis. In 2004, a poll conducted by the University of Connecticut found journalists backed John Kerry over George W. Bush by a greater than two-to-one margin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This thread is for the purpose of discussing Media Bias and America's passive acceptance of such a reality. The research I've posted above me shows that for the most part news media reporters and journalists have supported the democratic ticket since the 60's. That is of course until FOX News came and recruited all the conservative Republicans to house their station. Now what we have is People like Bill O'Reily basking in the glory of his ratings when the reality is that it is the lack of Repubican favored news medias, forcing them all to fewer networks.

This debate is pointless nevertheless, what isn't pointless is our lack of action against this trechery. Roussue said, "The falsification of history has done more to impede human developement than any other known cause."

So this has beem going on forever to manipulate the senses. Phoroahs would destroy all previous evidence of prior leaders whom they didn't like. If you're like me, you were brought up believing that the News was your source for the information guiding your life. It put you on the pulse of the world, and that was an empowering feelings.

Nowadays, not so much. Of course there are still a few oldschoolers who haven't noticed much of a change, probably because they ignore it, but most are affected immensely, myself included.

Ask someone what they hate the most, and a large percetage would say, "I hate to be lied to." The feeling we get when we catch a friend or family member lying is gutwrenching, and most of us won't believe it until it smacks us in the face.

I believe that is what is happening presently. We are all transitioning from "not wanting to see" to "not wanting to believe." I guess that probes the bigger question... Do you want to get smacked in the face with it?

We need to create some purity in the world. We need to restore the news media. We need to create a venue for unadulterated, unbiased representation of the FACTS. The FACTS can never, and have never been able to be disputed.

Where can I get the facts? Facts are Facts. Let's stop with the childish, "I'm more right than you are" attitudes.

Can ATS create a News Media that we can advocate?

Anyway...

AAC

www.mediaresearch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

join