It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI KEYWORDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just thought that this would be interesting for all ATS members. It's the keywords that would get the attention of the FBI. A lot of the keywords are discussed on ATS. It suggests that you should use these for your e-mail signature to drive the FBI crazy. I know I wouldn't want to.

Please use caution!

P.S this post does not endorse the use of these keywords! This is meant for your information only!

Link

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why in the heck is esso on that list? The only thing I have ever seen it used for is to treat telephone poles.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
Why in the heck is esso on that list? The only thing I have ever seen it used for is to treat telephone poles.
I think it's on that list because it is a major company involved in the oil business. We know how important oil is and what countries will do to get it--

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Glad to see Spock made the list. I think tracking Startrek fans is important.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Looks like most of the people on the net are well and truly fooked then.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by OXmanK
I think it's on that list because it is a major company involved in the oil business. We know how important oil is and what countries will do to get it--

It's a cool find, but ESSO is no longer, hasn;t been for years. It is now Exxon

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScienceGuyQ
Glad to see Spock made the list. I think tracking Startrek fans is important.
Just to let you know, an unsolicited computer hacker, who was only a teenager, was arrested by the FBI before. When they showed up at this house with agents sporting guns, they seized his 'star trek' books. When the hacker was asked why they took his star trek books, he was clueless as to why. This is in relation to the keyword--spock.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i copyed and pasted them all into a search wonder what will happen to me now lol fbi most wanted some of those key words though are stupid

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
lol that would be fun to do. Just send those key words to people you don't like. And often, from a junk email address. Yeah, they'd probably find out who was sending it, but they'd also harrass the reciever

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'am sure the FBI, monitors ATS, as a matter of routine survailence of web activity. After looking a the key words, its clear i've been red flagged many times. Lol Oh well, its back to the garage to finish my thermo nuclear detinator

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Did you guys realize that there are two Stalin's in there, is it a typo or is it meant to say that there are two different ways to tell it or what?

new topics

top topics

join